❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
#SaveAtong. 2 episodes to go and he still doesn't have a prospective good ending. You guys better line up. Let's all have a slapping contest to see who'll come out as the winner to finally have a slapping match with the ultimate boss, Atong's mom hahahahahaha. Winner takes Atong! it's like the game Rose and Camelia

http://nigoro.jp/en/games/rose/
Maybe he'll end up with the servant girl biplook? If i'm not wrong, judging from the spoiler group pics they're sitting together and she's dressed nicely as if she's had a raise in status. That could be why the producer sets them two alone together often.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yay! Two more Eps!!!!

I'm kinda sad I haven't seen my Denkhun these last two eps. For being put 4th in the opening his character sure is very important. Haha. If anything Champ and Pear should have been after Mai.
Oh and speaking of Denkhun. He'll be in L.A for Thai New Year this weekend! Along with Pete Pol ! (Orr Jao guy version singer) and Pancake the actress lol so you better to get your man!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Maybe he'll end up with the servant girl biplook? If i'm not wrong, judging from the spoiler group pics they're sitting together and she's dressed nicely as if she's had a raise in status. That could be why the producer sets them two alone together often.
They do end up together. I just think it'll just be more of a aabrupt and quick happy ending for him. Philai's still the main focus at the moment so he can't get rid of her quite yet lol.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Darn. . . .now I'm anxiously waiting for subs. Last week I was able to watch everything by Sunday. Now that I'm caught up, I can't wait anymore! Haha.
Idk why the subs are not up yet but it's ok. I'm anxious like you bc I finally caught up on everything and I could watch raw but I don't want to watch this one raw. I was skimming for the past few weeks bc of vacation but now that I finally sat down to watch ep.10-15 omg!! So much to complain and be hyped about. I'm also so excited to see Philai's fate. Tired of her irrational thoughts and actions.

Ex) I DO NOT want Wanna and Palad to end up together. I still ship Asee and Wanna lol plus Palad's way of dealing with Junta was a big no-no to me. Did Wanna not see through that? Idk. I hope they are able to convince me to be ok with Wanna hooking up with him. Urghh.

EDIT: I just checked and the subbers are getting the subs approved as of now. Subs should be up soon.

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why 16 and 17 haven't been subbed? Are our subbers busy? I'm not being impatient. . . .I just wanna know so I won't check every couple hours. Hehehe.

It's up. Yes, we were busy. James and Pope had a Nescafe event last week too, so the translators have been busy. And also real life. you know. And the ultimate reason is there are a lot of crying scenes for Asa this week. Since the fansubbers are from his fanclub, we get emotional you know. We usually upload it every Sunday. And now it's there. Enjoy!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
It's up. Yes, we were busy. James and Pope had a Nescafe event last week too, so the translators have been busy. And also real life. you know. And the ultimate reason is there are a lot of crying scenes for Asa this week. Since the fansubbers are from his fanclub, we get emotional you know. We usually upload it every Sunday. And now it's there. Enjoy!
Thanks!! I truly appreciate all of the dedication from you guys for subs and everything related to Ji. Take your time as I know Asa has tirelessly fought for Junta making us cry with him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! I was just wondering of anything happened to the subbers that's why there's no subs. Haha. Thanks a million! I just had to wait one more day. Hahaha.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I watched them this morning... thanks a lot for having eng sub available... this is the first one officially subbed, correct?

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
It seems that rating doesn’t really correlate to the number of comments here... in the past there were ones that were well discussed in the forums but the rating were so-so. Then you have this one, popular in rating, but not a lot of people care to talk about it?
I thought this is one of the rare ones that have social depth and are full in story & character building. Love it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished! Oh gosh. I cried so hard these two last Eps. Maybe not as hard as 14&15 but still! Haha. Again Mai and her tears! I applaud the whole cast for being amazing in here! Everyone of them even the special guests.

I thought Mor Somdee wasn't a good shaman, but I guess he's good in that he relieved Ma of her guilt. Ma definitely feels no resent towards Reynu because all the while she was feeling tortured it was because of what she had done to her ma-in-law.