❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I love the soundtrack! It reminded me of Palaphol and Lanna Commins’ song! I searched it on Spotify and it looks like the song is the same title of this song, “Sanya Kasalong”.
I’m actually pretty excited about this one, after seeing the MV. James and Yaya actually looks good together, glad she’s working with different actors.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
No expectations for James Ma? LOL but this is accurate if you follow the director and even James said himself, they all said it's gonna be all about Yaya in here lol

I'm ready to get slapped by Songpip lol
Hahahha I knew I would get called out. Idk, my parents love James but I haven't seen a role from him that's pulled me in lmao. Yaya next to him just makes him more average than he already is. But they do look cute together haha and from the MV, they got some intimate scenes. I just need some dialogue and interaction with the storyline to make better judgement but in all honesty I'm mostly here for Yaya hahahah.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahahha I knew I would get called out. Idk, my parents love James but I haven't seen a role from him that's pulled me in lmao. Yaya next to him just makes him more average than he already is. But they do look cute together haha and from the MV, they got some intimate scenes. I just need some dialogue and interaction with the storyline to make better judgement but in all honesty I'm mostly here for Yaya hahahah.
You didn't watch Ka Badin? The role was good it made his bad acting forgivable lol Ka Badin is GOOD I'll always recommend this lakorn ahahaha but I understand what you say with his other roles just terrible... he's worse when he actually has to carry the lakorns but you're right it's obvious how bad he is next to Yaya like a stiff prop ahhahaa He said his fans will just see him walk back and forth in here hahahaha he Jiem Thua lol Yaya will run the show lol so no worries ahahhahaha Yaya and Pop Thakoon will out act him lol I'm here for Songpip coz Kasalong character looks like a boring draggy one... I'm not here for the sad drama, I'm here for Yaya trolling everyone lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
You didn't watch Ka Badin? The role was good it made his bad acting forgivable lol Ka Badin is GOOD I'll always recommend this lakorn ahahaha but I understand what you say with his other roles just terrible... he's worse when he actually has to carry the lakorns but you're right it's obvious how bad he is next to Yaya like a stiff prop ahhahaa He said his fans will just see him walk back and forth in here hahahaha he Jiem Thua lol Yaya will run the show lol so no worries ahahhahaha Yaya and Pop Thakoon will out act him lol I'm here for Songpip coz Kasalong character looks like a boring draggy one... I'm not here for the sad drama, I'm here for Yaya trolling everyone lol
Oh yeah Ka Badin, hahah that was when I was on lakorn break and I didn't get to watch it. And now I don't really have much interest to go back. I haven't even finished a Matt lakorn haha not sure why. My parents love James though hahah they've enjoyed most of his lakorns where I haven't really watched him. I don't have anything against James haha so Yaya pairing up with him will make me see his acting and all of that good stuff for me to see how he is. But his role seems so minimal so it might just be I like his acting and his character regardless lmao.

What I like about the pairing is James and Yaya seem to be good friends outside the lakorn. So I can see them being comfy with each other and sometimes that shows in the acting too haha but Yaya has in my opinion always done a good job with her co-stars.

I'm here for Songpip too hahah I kinda got bored with the MV cause it was the sad and lovey dovey theme. I wanted to see more of Songpip hahahah.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah Ka Badin, hahah that was when I was on lakorn break and I didn't get to watch it. And now I don't really have much interest to go back. I haven't even finished a Matt lakorn haha not sure why. My parents love James though hahah they've enjoyed most of his lakorns where I haven't really watched him. I don't have anything against James haha so Yaya pairing up with him will make me see his acting and all of that good stuff for me to see how he is. But his role seems so minimal so it might just be I like his acting and his character regardless lmao.

What I like about the pairing is James and Yaya seem to be good friends outside the lakorn. So I can see them being comfy with each other and sometimes that shows in the acting too haha but Yaya has in my opinion always done a good job with her co-stars.

I'm here for Songpip too hahah I kinda got bored with the MV cause it was the sad and lovey dovey theme. I wanted to see more of Songpip hahahah.
Songpip appeared once in the mv and it was the only time it made me excited for this lakorn lol she looks like she's about to fuck shit up lol The mv was boring coz the theme is romantic but they don't really have the chemistry duhhhhhh lol If you see bts, Yaya kinda man handles James literally and in the acting coz with their interactions he's straight supporting in here lol If you want to see him "acting" I think he challenged himself in his last lakorn with Mint but then again, yeah no need to work that hard to find proof that he's a decent actor ahhahaa I think he's bad in acting but he's kinda watchable for me compared to some people I can't stand them at all. I did finish his lakorn with kim in its entirety and it was gloriously bad lol but so bad it was good lol James needs these boring warm roles coz when he's something else it is bad... for instance whatever the hell his role was in his lakorn with Yeena lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Songpip appeared once in the mv and it was the only time it made me excited for this lakorn lol she looks like she's about to fuck shit up lol The mv was boring coz the theme is romantic but they don't really have the chemistry duhhhhhh lol If you see bts, Yaya kinda man handles James literally and in the acting coz with their interactions he's straight supporting in here lol If you want to see him "acting" I think he challenged himself in his last lakorn with Mint but then again, yeah no need to work that hard to find proof that he's a decent actor ahhahaa I think he's bad in acting but he's kinda watchable for me compared to some people I can't stand them at all. I did finish his lakorn with kim in its entirety and it was gloriously bad lol but so bad it was good lol James needs these boring warm roles coz when he's something else it is bad... for instance whatever the hell his role was in his lakorn with Yeena lol
Haha there's something about James that I like and draws me, so I don't completely shut him off. But I just haven't found a lakorn that I liked the overall acting, production, storyline etc. from him to recognize his acting hahah. But from clips and stuff I watched with my parents he doesn't seem bad haha like you said there's worse lmao. The one with Kim was my parent's favorite lakorn of him and introduced him to them LOLOL. I just got a glimpse of that lakorn hahaha omg the one with Yeena uhm idk why that even happened. I kinda watched like a half episode of the one with Mint. He seemed to cry well and maintain his emotions well though hahah.

Yuph super excited for Songpip lololol I'm glad Janie's lakorn ended fast. I have been anticipating this hahah. I'll be back on Monday to share my thoughts :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh!!! The OST released and I can't get over it. It's so sweet! I love this music style. How cute of James and Yaya! He's still as dashing as ever. Yaya is going to do good in all of her roles. She already creeped me out as the evil twin! Monday where are you?!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the OST, the lyric and melody are good but the video is so cringey and creepy at the same time. Yaya and James are so mismatched physically and the scenes gives me the sister/brother vibe (mainly cause I know their background). I've seen so some interviews and bts clips and he sounds so boring and awkward. The only pra'ek from this generation group that I have not watched a single lakorn (tried Ka Badin for Matt, but dropped it after seeing some James scenes). Will check this out on Monday and will see if I can continued.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I like the OST, the lyric and melody are good but the video is so cringey and creepy at the same time. Yaya and James are so mismatched physically and the scenes gives me the sister/brother vibe (mainly cause I know their background). I've seen so some interviews and bts clips and he sounds so boring and awkward. The only pra'ek from this generation group that I have not watched a single lakorn (tried Ka Badin for Matt, but dropped it after seeing some James scenes). Will check this out on Monday and will see if I can continued.
If you can't continue just wait for Lai Kinaree :angel10:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet song but kind of bland mv. The kasalong flower is a nice touch... There's a little spark from his side, but none from Kasalong's, she looks too gentle for any earthly passion. Shies away in fear like a pony.I think my favourite is the distressed ghost.
Yaya's Thai dancing continues to be awkward but she has graceful hands.
Pop, Punjab, Got, how can I even look at them leading men anymore.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I read synopsis from Sharerice (AFN) wiki and think there are 3 life times but watch teasers and MV, seem like there are only two lifetimes.
From AFN wiki, Yaya will play 4 characters: Kasalong / Songpeep / Pimpisa/ Pimmada but from promotion pics i only saw Kasalong / Songpeep / Pimpisa. Or the third life is very short in novel so they cut it off.
And the ghost character in lakorn version is Kasalong or Songpeep?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They no chemistry in mv so far. She got real onscreen s.x appeal with Mark. Would like to see Yaya with the likes of Alek. Her traditional dancing is a lil stiff

Yersinia321xx

sarNie Egg
Hey guys! I'm new to this thread (and frankly new to this website soo as I recently made my account). I wasn't sure if I was going to watch this lakorn but the OST really hooked me in. I can't really understand Thai so I was wondering if you guys know whether anyone is subbing this drama? Thanks!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that's a big goose egg on her forehead. You can hear her saying "owe owe", what a good sport to be in pain and kept on until scene cut. Poor thing, that's real crying afterward with the ice on her.

Just an opinion, I am not Thai and only seen a few thai actresses danced traditional thai, but for this particular dance Yaya looks graceful and gentle. Looks pretty close to the teacher's movements.