❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that's a big goose egg on her forehead. You can hear her saying "owe owe", what a good sport to be in pain and kept on until scene cut. Poor thing, that's real crying afterward with the ice on her.

Just an opinion, I am not Thai and only seen a few thai actresses danced traditional thai, but for this particular dance Yaya looks graceful and gentle. Looks pretty close to the teacher's movements.

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Yeayy so many people join this thread. Im so excited.:aaaaa: And we got a whole day with James + Yaya tomorrow:love::love:

7.40-8.00 RLCN on 3HD
9.20-9.45 TKBT on 3SD
Next few hours
8.20 Klin Kasalong ep1 on 3HD + 2nd ost on youtube ch3thailand

Maybe 2nd ost will be focus more on Songpeep. Who knows righttt.;) Anyway, dont forget to watch this live. Lets share our opinion on this drama and lets keep on update:icon12:

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Dang Songpeep is one crazy girl! Can't wait to see Yaya portray this role and I'm excited to see how Yaya and James chemistry will be. Sounds like they will have some intimate scenes together from the interview.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The Perd Kong Vic (especially the scene where Songpeep gets really angry) has definitely got me even more excited for this! Can't wait for the second part of the PKV and the first episode :aaaaa: I don't like the first OST so hopefully the second one is better. Also the scenes in the present look boring so I'm hoping they don't include too much of those scenes in the first 2 episodes or I'll get bored real quick. Everything I wanted to say about James has basically been covered looool

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
So excited for the lakorn tonight! Tho not as excited as waiting for NY trip to Norway... but yeah ><

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They no chemistry in mv so far. She got real onscreen s.x appeal with Mark. Would like to see Yaya with the likes of Alek. Her traditional dancing is a lil stiff
Alex would be more tolerable in here. I watch lakorn for pra'ek, I liked Kleun Cheewit but in hindsight the pra'ek is a bad character. It would be interesting to see Mark in another raeng role with better character.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Alex would be more tolerable in here. I watch lakorn for pra'ek, I liked Kleun Cheewit but in hindsight the pra'ek is a bad character. It would be interesting to see Mark in another raeng role with better character.
Hey your wish may come true soon. Mark fans says his next lakorn is with Kao. Storyline sounds like his one with mew but more raeng or drama. With Kong piya company tho so I don't know how raeng they'll be when they usually stay light but his role is mean to nang aek while she's a big bitch too ahhahahaha no one can beat Lakornthai's flavor of "raeng" tho it breeds crazies ahhahhahaa

Alek is more appealing but this role in KKSL can go to anyone who is chinky lol that's why James Ma got it he's the most famous Chinese looking lead for ch3 lol the role is just a regular guy not that hard lol Khun mam thought of him first coz he's Chinese that's it lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey your wish may come true soon. Mark fans says his next lakorn is with Kao. Storyline sounds like his one with mew but more raeng or drama. With Kong piya company tho so I don't know how raeng they'll be when they usually stay light but his role is mean to nang aek while she's a big bitch too ahhahahaha no one can beat Lakornthai's flavor of "raeng" tho it breeds crazies ahhahhahaa

Alek is more appealing but this role in KKSL can go to anyone who is chinky lol that's why James Ma got it he's the most famous Chinese looking lead for ch3 lol the role is just a regular guy not that hard lol Khun mam thought of him first coz he's Chinese that's it lol
Well that’s new news that I haven’t heard yet, I’ve been slacking in my reading lol. Same story line like the one with Mew but with different nang’ek - that’s not interesting. Not familiar with the producer Kong Piya or nang’ek so I’ll passed!

It’s a moot point, but wished it was Alex T. instead because he’s has more charisma than James. I watch his lakorn with Preem and like him.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya's acting on that scene was on point. I was angry and sad at the same time.
Sorry, I should have made it more clear haha. This certainly makes my life 10x easier.

Kasalong's ghost gave me goosebumps with that smirk at the end :eek:
Ghost Kasalong and Pimpee's acting are on point. Pacing is good so far and i like it. Kasalong's smirk was scary and the scene when the hand reached out to help the granny with her blanket gave me goosebumps lol.

"Mor lok mak"... :rolleyes::risas3: