❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Yeayy so many people join this thread. Im so excited.:aaaaa: And we got a whole day with James + Yaya tomorrow:love::love:

7.40-8.00 RLCN on 3HD
9.20-9.45 TKBT on 3SD
Next few hours
8.20 Klin Kasalong ep1 on 3HD + 2nd ost on youtube ch3thailand

Maybe 2nd ost will be focus more on Songpeep. Who knows righttt.;) Anyway, dont forget to watch this live. Lets share our opinion on this drama and lets keep on update:icon12:

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Dang Songpeep is one crazy girl! Can't wait to see Yaya portray this role and I'm excited to see how Yaya and James chemistry will be. Sounds like they will have some intimate scenes together from the interview.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The Perd Kong Vic (especially the scene where Songpeep gets really angry) has definitely got me even more excited for this! Can't wait for the second part of the PKV and the first episode :aaaaa: I don't like the first OST so hopefully the second one is better. Also the scenes in the present look boring so I'm hoping they don't include too much of those scenes in the first 2 episodes or I'll get bored real quick. Everything I wanted to say about James has basically been covered looool

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They no chemistry in mv so far. She got real onscreen s.x appeal with Mark. Would like to see Yaya with the likes of Alek. Her traditional dancing is a lil stiff
Alex would be more tolerable in here. I watch lakorn for pra'ek, I liked Kleun Cheewit but in hindsight the pra'ek is a bad character. It would be interesting to see Mark in another raeng role with better character.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
The second OST MV of Klin Kasalong. :):icon12:
YouTube Cr Ch3ThailandMusic

The first episode of Klin Kasalong airs tonight at 20.20 pm (8:20 pm) Thailand Time, Ch3 (Ch33 HD). :)
62407681_2320971711557139_6993221491156320256_n.jpg
Cr noproblemfg

67766966_2386218304787756_65992481740685312_n.jpg
Cr james_jamesma

Klin Kasalong Countdown. Behind the scenes. :icon12:

Thank you for all of the news and updates. :):icon12:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya's acting on that scene was on point. I was angry and sad at the same time.
Sorry, I should have made it more clear haha. This certainly makes my life 10x easier.

Kasalong's ghost gave me goosebumps with that smirk at the end :eek:
Ghost Kasalong and Pimpee's acting are on point. Pacing is good so far and i like it. Kasalong's smirk was scary and the scene when the hand reached out to help the granny with her blanket gave me goosebumps lol.

"Mor lok mak"... :rolleyes::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Started off really well and then kind of got flat along the way - I knew I wasn't really going to like the modern scenes lol. But it seems like Pim is going to start to learn about her past life tomorrow so it should get good :cheer:

The Mor... i’d like to reserve my view for now ><
I love yaya in this lakorn. one she’s so pi-tiful & strong at the same time as kasalong... then, she’s an-noy-ing & beautiful as pimpisa.
I have not watched her as the ghost or songpeep... i’ll save that for later... during the day lol
I kept jumping each time Kasalong's ghost came on screen:risas3: Ya is already doing a good job at differentiating between her characters; I can't wait to see my girl Songpeep in action!!! Pimpisa is annoying but I guess you would be if you were dating someone like Krit who chooses a house & a tree over you :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew you would pick up on that :risas3: My face was like:
How about the part when ghost Kasalong stared at Mor Krit with lovey dovey eyes when he was smelling he flower. :facepalm:

Anyway, I am feeling pity for Pimpisa because all she wanted was his attention and for 7 years, he has not told her he loves her. She's smart and dumb at the same time and I am getting impatient with this type of nang'ek/ female roles. Smart-ass doctor who's beautiful but when it comes to love, she's clueless and trying to hold on to this blah blah doctor.

Started off really well and then kind of got flat along the way - I knew I wasn't really going to like the modern scenes lol. But it seems like Pim is going to start to learn about her past life tomorrow so it should get good :cheer:

I kept jumping each time Kasalong's ghost came on screen:risas3: Ya is already doing a good job at differentiating between her characters; I can't wait to see my girl Songpeep in action!!! Pimpisa is annoying but I guess you would be if you were dating someone like Krit who chooses a house & a tree over you :risas3:
I didn't finish the episode because I had a conference call so will have to see the ending of episode 1 when it's uploaded. Ghost Kasalong is reang so it will be interesting to see how her past was for her to become this evil and angry. Kind of ridiculous too that Mor Krit/ Pimpisa know the old house is haunted and didn't dash outta there when that creepy chair suddenly appeared. TBH, I am glad it's my morning when this is airing cause I would not be able to watch this at night :risas3: