❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
All the Pimpisa hate I am offended girls get off my girlie lmao she can't catch a break the poor soul. Doesn't help that she's dating a total loser who treats like trash!
I don't know why karma works this way in lakorns lol why doesn't Mor Sup gets reborn to be treated like Kasalong, tortured and forgotten ... it makes no sense hahahaha he's a major loser. Primpy isn't easy but damn he could not care less lol

Pimpisa is reborn Songpip and her main karma is that her parents named her Pimpisa but her parents decided to call her Primpy ahhahah OMG so annoying!

First ep is alright... the director, I don't know if he chose to start off so dramatically coz he knew the rest of the ep was gonna be like zzzzZZZzzzz it's okay but kinda whatever... it's more like, let's get through this modern part, drop some background info... but really it's the past that's exciting. I just wished they added more to the modern day to make it a little more exciting. Or maybe it's just James Ma being dead in a dumb ass role lol but yeah that opening scene! That was intense... good acting but I don't think anyone felt good from it dammmmmmmn lol traumatized.

@allicho it is not scary at all ahhahahahah

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I
don't know why karma works this way in lakorns lol why doesn't Mor Sup gets reborn to be treated like Kasalong, tortured and forgotten ... it makes no sense hahahaha he's a major loser. Primpy isn't easy but damn he could not care less lol

Pimpisa is reborn Songpip and her main karma is that her parents named her Pimpisa but her parents decided to call her Primpy ahhahah OMG so annoying!
It's not fair for sure. At least if they made her evil spirited like Songpeep I would understand. But she's not. So why would she deserve this vengeance on her? Besides being a snobby brat she seems pretty harmless. Hm. Karma lakorns aren't my thing. The mor they keep fighting for seems a lot more deserving, to me anyways hhh

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's not fair for sure. At least if they made her evil spirited like Songpeep I would understand. But she's not. So why would she deserve this vengeance on her? Besides being a snobby brat she seems pretty harmless. Hm. Karma lakorns aren't my thing. The mor they keep fighting for seems a lot more deserving, to me anyways hhh
I think with this storyline the main thing you'll feel is aggitated lol maybe you'll feel sad for Kasalong or some entertainment from Songpip's nasty ass lol but there's no real good pay off?? A good pay off would be like if Kasalong and Mor Sup were reborn to the represent day and have a succesful relationship but that's not the case.... It's already a given with how it's written that the point of this storyline is just to show over the top drama lol The ghost takes them back in time just to show why she's haunting them... not that great of a plot. We're gonna sit through a bunch of drama with no pay off coz we know in the present who was reborn into what and their situation lol it's not that different to the past.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why karma works this way in lakorns lol why doesn't Mor Sup gets reborn to be treated like Kasalong, tortured and forgotten ... it makes no sense hahahaha he's a major loser. Primpy isn't easy but damn he could not care less lol

First ep is alright... the director, I don't know if he chose to start off so dramatically coz he knew the rest of the ep was gonna be like zzzzZZZzzzz it's okay but kinda whatever... it's more like, let's get through this modern part, drop some background info... but really it's the past that's exciting. I just wished they added more to the modern day to make it a little more exciting. Or maybe it's just James Ma being dead in a dumb ass role lol but yeah that opening scene! That was intense... good acting but I don't think anyone felt good from it dammmmmmmn lol traumatized.

@allicho it is not scary at all ahhahahahah
I have too many questions for that first scene but will wait to see when they show the past lives because it may have answers. How hard did Mor tried to find Kasalong? Her appearances when she died seem like it's been days but he couldn't find her? . Maybe that's his karma for not making an effort in searching for her so now he's stuck with the same girl Songpeep/Pimpisa in the modern life and still make no effort in that relationship.

I was ready for that begining scene to end but it went too long for my liking lol. Poor girl and especially a sweet girl she was too.

Ghost Kasalong is scary. Everytime she shows up it's spooky. Her sitting on that branch, I will never walk along a tall tree at night again! lol. Another scene that will be scary is when she comes and cover Mor Krit's mouth when he's looking out the window. I thought that was going to happened today, but didn't see it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang why would they make the ghost the good twin. I’m so confused now on which twin James will end up with!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I actually feel kinda bad for Primpisa. She's bratty but doesn't seem like a real bad person. I guess it's her karma that James character doesn't give a shit about her bc of her past life as a bad person.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I actually feel kinda bad for Primpisa. She's bratty but doesn't seem like a real bad person. I guess it's her karma that James character doesn't give a shit about her bc of her past life as a bad person.
Often times in lakorns with multiple life times, the bad folks aren’t necessarily bad in the 2nd life time but they gotta suffer or repay for their sins from the previous lifetime. So maybe we feel bad for them in the 2nd lifetime but again their karma is for what they did in the first lifetime

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
It's her karma to be reborn and fall in love with the same weak man lol... if she was nicer she could have gotten Pop instead... btw, i love their chemistry. she bosses him around.. i quite enjoyed that flower bouquet scene, shows she's a brat but has a good man that actually responds to her while the main man, he had that barely-changing facial expression stuck on his face since the lakorn started. But James Ma is nice in real life, so I'm not gonna elaborate on whatever he's lacking... i'll just enjoy Yaya's 4 characters and pray hard the story is not a drag.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
3 is considered good for CH3 right

This one seems interested. I will wait for sub. Yaya did a great job.

Princesa

sarNie Egg
Dang why would they make the ghost the good twin. I’m so confused now on which twin James will end up with!
OK so according to the summary on mydramalist, Yaya and James modern life characters have a daughter together named Pimmada, who Kasalong is reborn as.

So it seems she does get a new body

Edit: probably not certain

Last edited:

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
3 is considered good for CH3 right

This one seems interested. I will wait for sub. Yaya did a great job.
Oh heck, why the rating is so low? I hope it gets better.

The ghost in here is not scary to me. When the ghosts are pretty, looking like normal human, and not displaying weird body twisted postures, I'm fine.
I watched the live show, but didn't understand Thai, so I only can guest what they say :D. Yeah, Primpy is just a brat, she doesn't deserve the revenge. But let's see how the story unfold.

Princesa

sarNie Egg
James Ma is playing 3 characters, so even if the second character doesn’t have Pimmada with Pimpisa, his 3rd character, Prasawin probably will.

The actors are playing multiple characters.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The first episode was good and as others has said it wasn't phenomenal but I thought it did a good job introducing the modern times. I think Ya is acting great as the bratty Pimpisa haha when she does it, I don't get annoyed since I have seen some actresses portray bratty but come off too strong. I think she does it just right where I still like her character. I like the change of how they made the good twin the evil ghost, since it's usually the other way around. I'm hoping to see character development with Pimpisa seeing her past and wanting to fix her wrongdoings and get Kasalong to come to peace and reborn or something haha. I like Ya and James together haha they're cute. I just hate the repetitive I'm in love with the ghost and they enchant me kinda bogusness lol. At this point I just want to see the evil Songpip fuh Kasalong up and some more raeng dialogue lol. I can see the present getting boring with Ya trying to make James get her attention and them going back and forth as a couple trying to deal with the ghost and their past altogether. I'll probably watch episode 2 this weekend so I have something to watch hahaha.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Looking forward to next week's as well as the rest of the episodes of KKSL. I finished watching the second episode last night. I'm liking the first two episodes and the vibes from the lakorn so far, even though I couldn't understand what they were saying. I feel bad for Kasalong and Pimpisa as the lakorn continues but I'm impressed on how Yaya changes from one character to the the next during the different lifetimes and the different scenes. Good job to Yaya and James. I'm liking the pairing and Yaya's new roles. Songpeep's character is definitely someone to look forward to since it's a nice change from watching Yaya's other characters. She's troublesome and doesn't back down from anything. Not to spoil anything from the second episode but yesterday's episode also gave me goosebumps but I am interested on how the lakorn will develop and continue to tell the story as well as patiently wait for the English Subs. Regardless, I also like both of the OST, the visual and sound effects. It contributes and builds up the feeling when watching the lakorn as well as the suspense during the scenes. Especially, when Ghost Kasalong suddenly appears. Overall, well done to everyone in the lakorn. I'm keen and can't wait for the lakorn to continue as well as curious to know what the lakorn / story will show, deliver and reveal next. :):icon12:

Last edited: