❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
New update ❤
Ps. Not updating any KK news this past few weeks. Got some matter to handle and everything is done. Now im backkkk !!!

Screenshot_20190430-004957_Instagram.jpg
Cr. @Santsalaya
Picture with all team production. Filming process is almost done. They will have their last filming in Chiang Mai. Im not sure exactly on what date. Lets wait for more update from them;)

Screenshot_20190430-005157_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005230_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005214_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005247_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005134_Instagram.jpg
Cr. @Jaaeykondee
I know Songpeep look so cute, adorable in this picture. Like you wanna pinch her cheeks. But lets not be fool by her. We all know how evil she is :mad::mad:

The fact that they almost finish filming this drama.:aaaaa::aaaaa: Im just so happy and excited at the same time. Been waiting for about a year since the first day of filming. We got to see a tiny bit exposure of what Kasalong, Songpeep and other character look like. The scenery. Filming set. From the teaser to the ost. Everything is so well done.

So, lets hope CH3 will stick to the original plan. To airing this drama on the 2nd half of this year as promised.:worship2:

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 35698

Love
Envy
Promise
Waiting
And....Repay
#กลิ่นกาสะลอง
#KingKasalong

Dont forget to catch this live on June 11 2019 :love:

cr. Ig @noproblemfg
New update :icon12:

It is said to be airing on June 10. I know this might seems too early since Klin Kasalong team just finished their filming. I hope nothing will be affected (well im sure there's some since theres no much time for the editing team to do their work) Whatever it is I hope the best for this drama. Everyone worked so hard and as a fan Im gonna support this drama till end. Cant waitttt !!!!:cheer::love::love:

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
New update :icon12:

It is said to be airing on June 10. I know this might seems too early since Klin Kasalong team just finished their filming. I hope nothing will be affected (well im sure there's some since theres no much time for the editing team to do their work) Whatever it is I hope the best for this drama. Everyone worked so hard and as a fan Im gonna support this drama till end. Cant waitttt !!!!:cheer::love::love:
Woahhhh. When was the last time a production ever filmed and finished then it airs within a few months. Now this is definitely
a lakorn to wait and watch. I am already hyped up, hope its not going to be a disappoint.

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Woahhhh. When was the last time a production ever filmed and finished then it airs within a few months. Now this is definitely
a lakorn to wait and watch. I am already hyped up, hope its not going to be a disappoint.
Yeah. This will be more hype if they start drop the mv. They also will start doing promo on 3Zaap this June 11 as schedule. Still waiting for the update