❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
No worries. :)

Always my pleasure:love: Hey! Its been a long time since i've talked to you. How you doing?
Hi! Yes, it has been a long time since we spoke but I'm doing good. Thank you for asking.
I'm starting to get busy with my uni studies tho hahaha. How are you? I hope your doing well. :icon12:

I like how the production noproblemfg is giving us the updates but I really want to know when will the lakorn air and when will they show the OST + MV?! :)

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! Yes, it has been a long time since we spoke but I'm doing good. Thank you for asking.
I'm starting to get busy with my uni studies tho hahaha. How are you? I hope your doing well. :icon12:

I like how the production noproblemfg is giving us the updates but I really want to know when will the lakorn air and when will they show the OST + MV. :)
Hehehe im doing really well :thumbup:

Me too. So happy with all the update. I got nothing to do except for keep updating on this thread.
I believe we will see the mv soon. Maybe after songkran. Well, I hope:worship2::angel10:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Hehehe im doing really well :thumbup:

Me too. So happy with all the update. I got nothing to do except for keep updating on this thread.
I believe we will see the mv soon. Maybe after songkran. Well, I hope:worship2::angel10:
That's great! Oh I hope we do see it. :)

I really hope we get to watch the lakorn soon:angel10: at first, I did not think anything, but after watching the teaser and bits of the Ost, I am so excited to see how it will be executed and if the released pictures from BTS give justice to the flow of the story and the execution/editing.

@NY2018, good luck with your studies :thumbup:
Likewise, I hope they do give justice and execute good in terms of the photos shown, the story, the characters, settings, lifetime transitions, teasers, music and the editing. However, I wonder if they'll have KKSL merch like a PPBT Premium Magazine? :)

Thank you and I appreciate it. I hope your doing well. :icon12:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Can’t wait to see how Yaya will do with this role! I don’t think she’s ever played anyone evil right? From the pictures, looks like she’s killing it

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Update: Recent released photos of Klin Kasalong during filming. :)
9B7806F1-D1A0-4B41-8DB0-CAF821BBE46B.jpeg
Cr santsalaya

7DDB3BCB-029C-47A5-A314-5B4D7312406B.jpeg
Cr noproblemfg

132D649E-0AB0-457F-89D4-8860AD3471DD.jpeg
Cr anyama

More photos. :)
DA264455-BDA2-4BFB-A210-A4B11396DF6A.jpeg
Cr noproblemfg
Photo Taken By: anyama

EABD6C81-A573-4738-8B4F-93563F9295AB.jpeg
Cr noproblemfg

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
New update ❤
Ps. Not updating any KK news this past few weeks. Got some matter to handle and everything is done. Now im backkkk !!!

Screenshot_20190430-004957_Instagram.jpg
Cr. @Santsalaya
Picture with all team production. Filming process is almost done. They will have their last filming in Chiang Mai. Im not sure exactly on what date. Lets wait for more update from them;)

Screenshot_20190430-005157_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005230_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005214_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005247_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190430-005134_Instagram.jpg
Cr. @Jaaeykondee
I know Songpeep look so cute, adorable in this picture. Like you wanna pinch her cheeks. But lets not be fool by her. We all know how evil she is :mad::mad:

The fact that they almost finish filming this drama.:aaaaa::aaaaa: Im just so happy and excited at the same time. Been waiting for about a year since the first day of filming. We got to see a tiny bit exposure of what Kasalong, Songpeep and other character look like. The scenery. Filming set. From the teaser to the ost. Everything is so well done.

So, lets hope CH3 will stick to the original plan. To airing this drama on the 2nd half of this year as promised.:worship2:

Last edited: