❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

NY2018

July Winter Weather & Cityscapes ☆♥︎
No worries. :)

Always my pleasure:love: Hey! Its been a long time since i've talked to you. How you doing?
Hi! Yes, it has been a long time since we spoke but I'm doing good. Thank you for asking.
I'm starting to get busy with my uni studies tho hahaha. How are you? I hope your doing well. :icon12:

I like how the production noproblemfg is giving us the updates but I really want to know when will the lakorn air and when will they show the OST + MV?! :)

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! Yes, it has been a long time since we spoke but I'm doing good. Thank you for asking.
I'm starting to get busy with my uni studies tho hahaha. How are you? I hope your doing well. :icon12:

I like how the production noproblemfg is giving us the updates but I really want to know when will the lakorn air and when will they show the OST + MV. :)
Hehehe im doing really well :thumbup:

Me too. So happy with all the update. I got nothing to do except for keep updating on this thread.
I believe we will see the mv soon. Maybe after songkran. Well, I hope:worship2::angel10:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait for the OST as well. :cheer:@Cethu
I really hope we get to watch the lakorn soon:angel10: at first, I did not think anything, but after watching the teaser and bits of the Ost, I am so excited to see how it will be executed and if the released pictures from BTS give justice to the flow of the story and the execution/editing.

@NY2018, good luck with your studies :thumbup:

NY2018

July Winter Weather & Cityscapes ☆♥︎
Hehehe im doing really well :thumbup:

Me too. So happy with all the update. I got nothing to do except for keep updating on this thread.
I believe we will see the mv soon. Maybe after songkran. Well, I hope:worship2::angel10:
That's great! Oh I hope we do see it. :)

I really hope we get to watch the lakorn soon:angel10: at first, I did not think anything, but after watching the teaser and bits of the Ost, I am so excited to see how it will be executed and if the released pictures from BTS give justice to the flow of the story and the execution/editing.

@NY2018, good luck with your studies :thumbup:
Likewise, I hope they do give justice and execute good in terms of the photos shown, the story, the characters, settings, lifetime transitions, teasers, music and the editing. However, I wonder if they'll have KKSL merch like a PPBT Premium Magazine? :)

Thank you and I appreciate it. I hope your doing well. :icon12:

Last edited: