❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

its_ann

sarNie Hatchling
James Ma isn't getting that much love in Thailand too. KKSL is all about Yaya. She's getting the most feedback and praises... feedback for James is only from his fans who want to support him lol. They even complain that he doesn't appear much. Go read around... I don't know why people say Yaya or Nadech hold back when they act with eachother and/or with other people. You can like other pairings more and not like their acting, to each their own but to claim they don't give 100% to their roles together or separately is not a fact. They've always done well together and with other actors. Only in AF people say this, that "...they hold back.." In Thailand, Nadech is said to have general chemistry with everyone. James Ma isn't known to have good acting. He must be holding back in all 8 lakorns he's been in with all 6 different nang aeks.
Lol ok, that was my opinion, based on what I’ve observed. Hence, “I feel like...”. Why are you so triggered? Jeez, can’t share any thoughts of my own or else shit like this happens. I’m out, this thread is too much. Y’all too funny. Deuces.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lol ok, that was my opinion, based on what I’ve observed. Hence, “I feel like...”. Why are you so triggered? Jeez, can’t share any thoughts of my own or else shit like this happens. I’m out, this thread is too much. Y’all too funny. Deuces.
I can't respond to your opinion? It's a forum afterall lol As you're leaving the thread on your own accord keep watching KKSL tho Yaya and James Ma needs the support lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yaass! Yaya is doing an excellent job and must I say James Ma is doing pretty well too. I know there’s not much love for him based on some of the comments in this thread, but I think him and Yaya look pretty sweet together. I love how each character feels like it is a completely different person, she’s killing it so far. Don’t hate me, but I like her lakorns without Nadech more! I feel like she isn’t holding back and she isn’t in a comfort zone with different actors.
Rule #1 on AF is don’t mention that Nadech and Yaya aren’t perfect together cause then all their fans are gonna get upset at you lol. I agree that I like them more separately as well. She’s doing a good job in this lakorn. James fits his character so far and I don’t think he’s doing a bad job. Like you said, James and Yaya have a sweet chemistry.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
yeah James is being outshadowed by Yaya, he needs a breakthrough lakorn! this lakorn is alright, not bad not great. I was confused a little until I read more about it here that the ghost is actually the good twin. this is kinda like Janie and toey's lakorn where pra'ek loved a different girl in the past but then ended up with someone else in the present, kinda twisted.

kluen cheewit is still Yaya's best lakorn by far and mark is still her best man!
Agree! Kluen Cheewit I became a fan. Of her! Great chemistry! OTHR than that never really watched her other lakorns

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yaya is doing superb in this series. So is James Ma. This is the first time I'm watching a lakorn from him and I really like him. He just has not found the right nang'ek or storyline to show his true talent. He's another Pope in the making! lol I think he has a lot of potential. If Yaya outshines him, its because her characters are most complex, so that makes sense. I am interested in see if Kasalong will be reincarnated...It means Primpri has a duplicate? LOL

meenia

sarNie Adult
Really i love James Ma from Ka Pedin.. or something like that with Matt. They were so perfect in the lakorn. I haven't seen this lakorn and only saw the trailer. I might give it a pass. The trailer didn't catch my attention even though i adore both James and Yaya.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
James Ma isn't getting that much love in Thailand too. KKSL is all about Yaya. She's getting the most feedback and praises... feedback for James is only from his fans who want to support him lol. They even complain that he doesn't appear much. Go read around... I don't know why people say Yaya or Nadech hold back when they act with eachother and/or with other people. You can like other pairings more and not like their acting, to each their own but to claim they don't give 100% to their roles together or separately is not a fact. They've always done well together and with other actors. Only in AF people say this, that "...they hold back.." In Thailand, Nadech is said to have general chemistry with everyone. James Ma isn't known to have good acting. He must be holding back in all 8 lakorns he's been in with all 6 different nang aeks.
But can't the feedback for Yaya be from her fans trying to support her too? Yaya's popularity compared to James Ma is way bigger, so i could see why there would be more praises for her. Plus it's also her character. I love JMa but he could work on his acting.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
But can't the feedback for Yaya be from her fans trying to support her too? Yaya's popularity compared to James Ma is way bigger, so i could see why there would be more praises for her. Plus it's also her character. I love JMa but he could work on his acting.
Your fanclub alone can't generate all of the buzz and you can easily tell when it's praises from fc or from the general public. Look at the top thread, https://pantip.com/forum/tvshow how many have Yaya's name on it? Read through the comments, how many people talk about James? There's even a thread that questions if he's the weakest link in the cast. And if you check the tags for the lakorn, there are a lot of memes for Yaya's characters. Of course her characters are the highlight in KKSL and it's already a given that his role isn't hard they just need a chinky looking guy lol but James has been the main star of his lakorns too and he has no outstanding feedback. He was given a good script, Ka Badin which I've always recommended and have said that it's one of the best scripts I've seen. But many people dropped it coz of him lol his acting was really bad lol His fc are actually the best at buzz. Even with flops like like his previous lakorns last year, he can get 100k tweets so he can bring buzz from his fans but they're not praises from the general public, non bias fans. He's the only person I've seen who have fc bring in buzz but the ratings never match the high buzz lol His ig tags is almost as high as Yaya. His only successful lakorns for buzz + ratings were due to strong female leads like Kim and Yaya, although KKSL ratings success is pending lol. Buzz is not a problem for James it's quality feedback. If he were given a complex character, does he even have the talent to pull it off? James can only do warm and nice guy roles but he stil doesn't pull it off naturally on a consistent basis lol If Yaya couldn't pull off the complex characters in here, she would be bashed too and people are waiting to bash her lol James with his lack of charisma + talent, is a hard watch in here. If you actually watch the lakorn, his character sucks. He's horrible to Primpy in the modern world and just dumb in the past.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I gotta agreed to what Mel say , I adored James but I can’t seem to finished his drama . The only one I finished was kabadin, the script and story line was good . To be honest I stuck with this drama cuz of ya and all her 4 characters, especially Songpeep ,she make me laugh eventho she is mean as hell but she is the highlight to this drama for me . Lol.
I wasn’t a fan of pop but I think he act better than James , I have a feeling he might make lead someday. As for James , he is a hard worker , maybe in time with right script etc and experience he will be good but as of now he isn’t . lol
James say that he is like that to pimpy cuz he only cares for himself lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
James is probably the nicest guy in the industry coz everyone always starts off with, James is so nice, before they start to criticize him ahhahaha but you can't help but point out how bad he is in acting lol No one watched the perd kong? The actor who played the dad in here said of Yaya's talent, the hype is real. For James, he said, James continues to improve hahahah that doesn't sound like this actor believes James is nailing this basic role. either :risas3: Everyone works hard but no one has to take that into account when you're talking abou the final product. This storyline is wack lol I would never watch this if Yaya wasn't in it + the challenges with the 4 characters. I've been spoiled with the whole storyline and it's not something I would stick around for it's a frustrating storyline and I dont' think the payoff is good, or the lack of pay off to be exact. I'm only watching to see Yaya portray all of her characters. She's hilarious as Songpip and the sweetest as Kasalong... but so far all 4 eps are repetitive, kinda boring... people are getting annoyed at how dumb Mor Sup is lol

Ka Badin is a great example of good scripts saving bad acting. While good acting can never make a horrible script happen. Watch it... see how great James was in it lol He's a damn mess the first 6 episodes if you survive up to ep 6 but after that I will guarantee it'll be one of the best lakorns you'll ever watch ahahhahaha it's a very satisfying lakorn. Good storyline, good cast save James but he got better towards the end lol If James's acting was better, I think it would've had more viewers. A lot of people left coz they couldn't stand his ass lol

Pop is a better actor than James and just a good actor in general lol He outshined him too in his lakorn with Kim. He also had more chemistry with Kim. I wish Pop was slightly better looking coz I would root for him to be a lead. Anne made him look good but he's not in here lol