❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just found out that the little girl in here is Nong Unda (the little girl from Bella and Boy's lakorn where she switched body with Bella). She has grown so much that I didn't recognize her. She's such a cutie.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. Only on ep 2. But man I'm not liking Krit very much...ehh, like how he treats Primpy. It's like he doesn't even love her lol. Like he doesn't know what he wants except for that house. when primpy is all happy he gets her mad like he doesn't even care, then he goes chasing after her. But not gonna lie james and yaya has good chemistry. And yaya is so Gorgeous! Wasn't going to watch this until it finished airing cause I saw the trailer and it seemed similar to Plerng Phrang Thian and cause I'm having plerng Phrang Thian withdrawal at the moment too lol. But I'll watch for yaya!

Last edited:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing the past, I think Krit is confused. He probably thinks he loves Primpy, but actually is Kasalong that he has loved in the past and waited for. Like they were together for so many years, he still did not want to propose to her or said he loves her. That house, is probably the attachment of his love with Kasalong. Im conflicted though, like I want him to only love Kasalong, yet I want him to be with Primpy but not Songpeep.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That 1 thousand views increase in TrueID alone is like 80% of Nielsen rating box. Why people still believe in Nielsen beats me.
What is the TrueID view? Is it like how many people watch it live or something on the phone? Would you mind explaining for me please?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/BzHxeL8lrBT/
The rating keeps dropping. Looks like it is not getting viewers attention.

Is there a sub yet?
The ratings is average for this lakorn. The fact that they reached a 3.6 is good because nowadays it’s hard to even get above a 3.5 in ratings. In order to get higher ratings, you need to have everything: good storyline, good execution, good chemistry between cast, etc. This lakorn unfortunately lacks in some departments to me which explains the ratings.

bit

sarNie Hatchling
What is the TrueID view? Is it like how many people watch it live or something on the phone? Would you mind explaining for me please?
Iits similar to streaming tv box or tv app that allow you to view from multiple platform. Of course that is not the online online platform to view CH3 live, but it can gauge Thailand streaming behaviour because its geofence where others like FB live can have audience from different country.

Its better than having one family tv box becomes the indicator what a whole village watch.

Funny thing CBS the big channel in US had a huge row with Nielsen early this year. Nielsen finally agree to change their rating methods to reflects current behaviour.

Advertisers like Nielsen since by underrating they can buy ad cheaper.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
It's getting more drama. Songpeep is getting more evil. Becoming a murderer soon.

The father is to blame for Songpeep's behaviour and now she manipulate the male to do what she wants. Poor Gasalong with her beau.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Seems like nobdoy is really tuning into this but I'm actually enjoying it.
I'm watching it without sub. So can't really discuss much in case I could misunderstand the situations.

*Spoiler alert* Do not read beyond this point if you don't want to be spoiled.

Case in point is the part where Mor Sap was stabbed in the rain and Kasalong and the kid tried to help him. I was very confused when they tried to hide from the cow carriage passing by, when the doctor was bleeding to dead and needed to get to the hospital ASAP.

To be honest, it was so unbelieveable that as a doctor, he made no attempt to stop the bleeding or tell her how to do that (by applying pressure).

I was so disturbed by that scene, so I went to watch the subbed episode and found out that Kasalong knew the carrage belonged to her Dad, who didn't like the doctor and probably would not try to help anyway. So now it makes sense.

Another thing I still don't know ('cuz I watched without subtittle) is if there's an explanation as to why the Dad prefers Songpeep over Kasalong, even though they are identical twins (are they?). If idential twins, it's so weird that their characteristics are different like day and night. Of course, there are always be exceptions in life, but if they want to sell too many odd ones to people, they'd better have a strong argument to back it up. Not sure if they have one.

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
it's really hard to reconcile the figures in terms of audience share for this lakorn. ratings are okay but not super high. the views in ch3 youtube are okay too. but the views on mello thailand youtube for each episode is in the millions. every episode is trending to more than a hundred thousand tweets.

was a bit apprehensive about the theme of this lakorn, but have come to appreciate it over time esp yaya's acting. that without a doubt is hands down a very perfect and distinguished portrayal of each of the 4 characters. :worship2::worship2:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
Iits similar to streaming tv box or tv app that allow you to view from multiple platform. Of course that is not the online online platform to view CH3 live, but it can gauge Thailand streaming behaviour because its geofence where others like FB live can have audience from different country.

Its better than having one family tv box becomes the indicator what a whole village watch.

Funny thing CBS the big channel in US had a huge row with Nielsen early this year. Nielsen finally agree to change their rating methods to reflects current behaviour.

Advertisers like Nielsen since by underrating they can buy ad cheaper.
yes this was in the news for a while. i think they've come to an agreement on a new measurement deal of sorts. these days 1 platform will not be enough to gauge how one show is performing. a show streaming on online platforms need to be considered too. and i'm actually not sure if nielsen in thailand takes that into regard? generally i think nielsen is focused on tv viewership in other countries? i'm not the expert so i might be talking nonsense here too since i'm not updated.