❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
a lot of things don't make sense. I just don't understand why song beep hates her sister so much. also, how can song beep reincarnate into pimpee when she's so bad? it won't make sense if pimpee ends up with mor kit. I also thought there would be more action in the present life but it's so boring with James stuck in that ghost house and pimpee in a coma. looking forward for this to end soon lol

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
a lot of things don't make sense. I just don't understand why song beep hates her sister so much. also, how can song beep reincarnate into pimpee when she's so bad? it won't make sense if pimpee ends up with mor kit. I also thought there would be more action in the present life but it's so boring with James stuck in that ghost house and pimpee in a coma. looking forward for this to end soon lol
i think you have to be familiar at least with the concept revolving reincarnation in buddhism. the only basic i know is you are not reborn as your whole self. Songpeep's hate grew out of the thought that the mother loves Kasalong only. her mental disposition it seems isn't healthy to begin with, then was exacerbated with the living condition of being spoiled by the father, & as I noted before, her false impression that Kasalong alone commands the mother's care.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I am seeing the ghost Gasalong behaving like Songpeep in the current live. I understand her reason for revenge but she is becoming like Songpeep.

Wonder why the Gasalong father did not tell the important man that his son is marrying his twin, Gasalong? The important man son keep calling her Songpeep Some secret I guess

Sad that the doctor had no choice but to agree to marry Songpeep. Next week, going to be v sad. Their unfortunate love.

CPY

GotomySin
A lot of people are watching KKSL but most are watching it live online or they save it for later that's why the buzz is consistently high each episode. The views for KKSL are above average for mello and youtube. For mello, a good range of views is between 3-6 mil views an episode. For youtube, a good range is at least a mil views in a week an episode is respectable. You'll see a correlation between good buzz and actual ratings when the views on these platforms are within this range. Thai viewers don't have access to youtube views until 2 days after the telecast so any views on youtube before those two days are mostly international fans. While it's available at midnight for mello. The Klink guy only uses the True Id views because some time last year, people used the views from that platform to compare views across channels on pantip so he's used to only using that website but most viewers don't even watch it through true id. It's just an easy platform to use coz it streams all channels but this is somewhat arbitrary. I streamed ep 7 on ch3 live and 70k people were watching it there while on true id it was like 18k or something... but I was also watching 10 fight 10 live too and 270k people were streaming it on youtube live lol so that's where and one of the reasons why KKSL ratings isn't high. While Yaya's getting high praises for her acting the lakorn is getting mixed reviews for the actual quality of the plot and pace of lakorn and other channels have interesting programs too. 10 Fight 10 is getting high buzz and the channel One lakorns are both doing above average for their channel. Baifern's lakorn's ratings goes up each up which is a good sign that the audience like the script/plot... KKSL has stiff competition lol The channelOne lakorns and 10 Fight 10 share similar target demographic to KKSL, BKK viewers... KKSL is good but not that good that's why the ratings are fluctuating coz people are bouncing between other shows or they save it for later coz it's not a must watch live lol whenever you see the ratings fluctuate it's a big indicator that the lakorn or maybe just episodes weren't good and you can prove this just by reading feedback. KKSL may have high numbers in tweets but it doesn't mean it's all good buzz lol it's just chatter... But since KKSL has decent online views live and mello/youtube uploads it's performing fine lol other lakorns don't have the ratings nor the online views or buzz lol

I'm watching live for Ch7. Liking that so far...as here I can't digest it. Sorry, maybe later to watch it.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I am seeing the ghost Gasalong behaving like Songpeep in the current live. I understand her reason for revenge but she is becoming like Songpeep.

Wonder why the Gasalong father did not tell the important man that his son is marrying his twin, Gasalong? The important man son keep calling her Songpeep Some secret I guess

Sad that the doctor had no choice but to agree to marry Songpeep. Next week, going to be v sad. Their unfortunate love.
who knows, maybe there's a twist within a twist? like the ghost kasalong is actually songpeep and she just has all these memories of kasalong's as punishment? :confused0::confused12: kasalong's father hid the fact that he's marrying kasalong to noijan because he said he already announced to the public that he's giving away songpeep, so he won't take it back. some logic right. the doctor declaring he's gonna marry songpeep is actually just a ruse, to divert songpeep & the father from causing more harm to kasalong.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I'm watching live for Ch7. Liking that so far...as here I can't digest it. Sorry, maybe later to watch it.
yeah. its theme is generally dark. not for everyone. but then again every show and story is relative. was apprehensive about watching this initially since it's not my usual cup of tea. i hate tragic stories usu. but the curiosity got piqued over yaya's acting and 4 roles at that in 1 lakorn (plus of course, it's yaya ;)) yaya's flawless delivery of each character is really hands down just amazing. you get hooked to the storyline. next thing i knew i'm on the 10th episode. but that is not to say i don't try to forward some kind of scary scenes, that, or i cover my eyes.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Poor Yaya, she's afraid of ghost but have to play a ghost herself. I would be trying to avoid ghost roles too if I were her bc I'm afraid of ghost too.

CPY

GotomySin
yeah. its theme is generally dark. not for everyone. but then again every show and story is relative. was apprehensive about watching this initially since it's not my usual cup of tea. i hate tragic stories usu. but the curiosity got piqued over yaya's acting and 4 roles at that in 1 lakorn (plus of course, it's yaya ;)) yaya's flawless delivery of each character is really hands down just amazing. you get hooked to the storyline. next thing i knew i'm on the 10th episode. but that is not to say i don't try to forward some kind of scary scenes, that, or i cover my eyes.
I like that kind of storyline. For my standard Yaya is not up to par. Even Kem did better this time. Sorry I am just being honest.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
who knows, maybe there's a twist within a twist? like the ghost kasalong is actually songpeep and she just has all these memories of kasalong's as punishment? :confused0::confused12: kasalong's father hid the fact that he's marrying kasalong to noijan because he said he already announced to the public that he's giving away songpeep, so he won't take it back. some logic right. the doctor declaring he's gonna marry songpeep is actually just a ruse, to divert songpeep & the father from causing more harm to kasalong.
It’s a sad love story. Not enough romance. no wonder her father has to make sure Gasalong married Noijian so that Songpeep can marry the doctor. He just don’t care at all for Gasalong. You have a point. The ghost Gasalong could be a Songpeep. Looking forward to next week to see how she died and become ghost.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
อี่นายกาสะลอง/ซ้องปีบและอ้ายหมอทรัพย์ ก็มาพร้อมกับเพลงประกอบละครเพราะๆจากละคร #กลิ่นกาสะลอง นะจ้า @urassayas @james_jamesma
#ช่อง3สนุกบุกทั่วไทย จ.กาญจนบุรี
#ch3concert #ch3thailand
#searchgroup

Credit as tagged