sarNie Hatchling
Korean Drama:

"Delightful girl chan huang"

cute actors....you can watch it on youtube.com

enjouy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hansonie

sarNie Egg
Tye Nattapol...
i havent seen any of his lakorn yet though, waiting for Ruen Naree See Champoo, so im pretty much just obsessed with his looks! lol

and yeah, Pepper's been my obsession for quite some time now hehe

there's also Benz and Aum from Lom Huan, love that lakorn.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
my all time fav. guy and obsession = ming dao. Omg....i even had a dream about him a couple of nights ago...i was literally qiao en and ming dao was my prince. :wub: If only the dream lasted longer...i dont care if it was just a dream

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that one "tricks are for kids" rabbit...haven't seen him around for a while...wonder where he went!!! i'm serious... :blink:

OH, and everyone on sarnworld too...lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0o my latest obsession is Pepper and Thai Music =\ havent listened to and english song for like months =\ weird lol I dont even know the latest rnb and rock songs that are out

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
o0o my latest obsession is Pepper and Thai Music =\ havent listened to and english song for like months =\ weird lol I dont even know the latest rnb and rock songs that are out
[post="122569"][/post]​
ahaha...i never know the lastest rnb rocka dn song...but yea i listen to thai music lately too!

noungning

Heartless
this isn't my latest obsession but it's been one for quite some time now. i can't use any other lip gloss besides avon's strawberry flavor savers. i have been only using this brand and also scent for the longest... i have about 30 empty tubes... dunno why i save em... just dumped them in the trash tho... hahah but i've pre-ordered a supply of 20 hahahah for 50 cents each !!! what a deal when it cost $1 a stick from avon lol

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i have so many obsessions right now that i cant even name them all...hehe.... but of course theres always one person on my list that i think about everyday....

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
aum patchrapa .the stores express,american eagle.the limited,hollister,abercrombie,and COACH purses!

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
YunhoLovesLy said:
LOL oh my I should really cut back on the love spells.

Haha sarN, I'm obsessed with getting rid of the mole on my nose.
[post="126396"][/post]​
no,no,no,soon or late u gonna be obsessed by ME :p :lmao:

Latest obsession:win@the lottery! :D

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
YunhoLovesLy said:
LOL oh my I should really cut back on the love spells.

Haha sarN, I'm obsessed with getting rid of the mole on my nose.
[post="126396"][/post]​
Stop spreading your love spells, Ly. haha j/k :lmao: ... :sweat:

hmmm ... im obbessed with Kkrystal :loool: ... *go hide* :ph34r:

my lastest and present obbessed with Paul Pattarapon Sinlapajan :wub: :w000t: