Your lastest obession

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
who is your lastest obession? it can be anybody actor or actress share them with us...
mine i have to say Mike He and Rainie Yang from Devil Besides You and Noon Woranuch...Pepper is always my obesiion...hehehe...share yours!

anjos

to tell ya the truth.... my lastest obession is sarnworld....... I keep on finding myself coming back here.... it like I have no where else to go but sarnworld!!!

noungning

Heartless
ummm shopping...crap that's not who, um how bout the gym... ummm nope not person again... obsession... hmmmmm i'm not in the mood to be obsessed about someone.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
- sarNworld forum [korean section]
- shinhwachangjo forum
- shinhwasarang forum
- SHINHWA members (especially eric!)
- iyagi's clubbox
- shinhwachangjo's clubbox [i'm not a super member, but they usually give out the links in the forum. hehe.]
- shinhwasarang's clubbox
- idol unlimited site [only kdramas/kmovies]
- soompi forum [korean music/drama/movie sections]
- xman & love letter [korean gameshows]
- silentregrets site
- myspace [BARELY... but usually log in during my school hours...:sweat:]
- kade & noon always are my favorite thai couple ever since FOREVER... [sadly, i fell behind on thai entertainment...]

that's all of my obessions... :D

L

lalalek

I would have to say Thai Music and VCD's...can't live without them.....my journal, computer, straightner, MAKE-UP... MAKE-UP, Dan and Beam (My FAv. Band), Sam Chotibun & Dennis O'Neil, and NICKY!!!!! :wub: :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm obsessed with Salman Khan and anything to do with him and I still have the Tik syndrome that I can't get out of. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
a week ago... Chakrit and Pinky...
three days ago... Arnas and Pinky...
now... Tang and Noon...

yes... my heart changes too much...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
a week ago... Chakrit and Pinky...
three days ago... Arnas and Pinky...
now... Tang and Noon...

yes... my heart changes too much...
[post="117819"][/post]​
ahaha...don't worry that's me too...

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
:D After watching...him in Haru no Yuki and Pacchigi....I`m been swooning over Susuke!!

Mossimo...Black Paprika Slingblack :w000t:

Metallic flat with a peeptoe :sweat:

Khmer U2 MV on Youtube!! :wacko:

Clothes.....always!!! :wub: