Your lastest obession

apple

sarNie Egg
Pride and Prejudice (the movie) w/ Kiera Knightley. That movie just makes you go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
The movie's so good, it got me reading the book. :lol:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I'm obsessed with One Tree Hill right now....just bought the two seasons box set...on sale for $25.00 each. Woohoo!!! I've always been obsessed with Harry Potter books...I have all 6 books. Hated the movies though. Let's see...Ruen Naree See Chompoo and Sai Leurd Heang Ruk...gosh these two lakorns are getting so good..oh and also Oum Ruk. :wub:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
right now...Goong...and...3Diff....currently Arang too...haha..music...like always...

apple

sarNie Egg
lakornlover said:
I'm obsessed with One Tree Hill right now....just bought the two seasons box set...on sale for $25.00 each. Woohoo!!!
Yay!!! I love One Tree Hill too! I'm so happy that there will be a 4th season. :w000t:

Saifah

bite me x___
last obsession gotta be p'Kae!! Badeesorn!! lolz! HELLA HOTT! LOVE HIM! OH GOSH! MY NEW LOVER IS SOOO NARUK!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Azn_LaDy said:
hahaha...um.....im latest obession have to be FOOD!!!!!!! :w000t: :w000t:
[post="131520"][/post]​

:lmao: hahha coinky dinky mines is to! but I'm obessessed with eating it and cooking it also..!! ive been so addicted to making itallian and eating shrimp with wasabi lately :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the fourm game .. i wont' stop till i bet Ana score !!

L

lalalek

i would have to say Fernando Torres from the spain soccer team...yes yes he is a hottie...do you see his picture below? yeah that is him..hahah!! :wub:

L

lalalek

Aline and Bass's song : Tum Mai Tong Tur song..i have it on repeat for how many times? haha probably 10 times or more!!! :lmao:

Naro

sarNie Egg
my latest obsession is Mr.DENNIS O'NEIL...i couldnt get enough of him in 'sweet spy'...he is dead gorgeous!!!

L

lalalek

Ben's french songs!!!! LMAO!!!! It's actually good!!!!! :lmao: :wub: