You might be a FOB...

sarN

sarNie Granny
*ahem* i love watching Comedy Central and one of my favoite comdian is Jeff Foxworthy and i just love his " You might b a red neck..." jokes :loool: . Anywho , a couple year back i acutally wrote like 5 page of jokes about " YOu might be a FOB..." it like a parody from Jeff Foxworthy :p since im his fan :wub: but saddly i didn't get to use them to make ppl laugh like him :rolleyes: and now i see them jokes on line everywhere !!! Ok , here the deal if you nave a " YOu might be a Fob..." jokes post it here lol ... i want start a sarnworld's jokes book call " YOu might be a Fob ..." :lmao: ...oooo try not to take one dat on line or so ...try to be orginal ok chicks? I have a lots but im goin start with 1 and everyone can jump in on dis ok ... make ppl laugh ok !!! Happy ! Laugh !! Tickles !

YOu might be a FOB if your grandma still wear flip flop with sock during the summer when ever she goes out in public with you
:lmao:

noungning

Heartless
u might still qualify as a FOB if ...you still wear your pants that are from when u were 10 but now you're 23 and call it high water fashion lol :lmao:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
You might be a fob if you have a dining room table but you still eat on a small table on the floor!!

LMAOOO! (At least I thought it was funny!! LOL!)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: omg ya chicks funnie ! i like the water fashion hahahahhahaha

If you skip school or WORK just because you want to watch your favoivte Lakorn or Chinese ....YOu might be a FOB

i got to *rise hand* for dat :lmao:

L

lalalek

You might still be a FOB if you show up at a place 2-3 hours early before the Sun comes up or even before the place opens for your appointments..... :D :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
oookkk.. just got one

If you were so sick to the point you are being hospitalize and still got the strength to ask your family when the lakorn you waiting for will come out ... YOU might be a FOB LOL>>>>

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
you might be a fob if you bring rice to school for lunch ahahha

that's me! ^_^ im FOBULOUS!

L

lalalek

Good one yall.....i got this from my buddie Julie k...

You might be a FOB if you wore your Flip Flops in the snow instead of Tennis Shoes!!! lol!!! :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
lol you might be a fob if you use your lipstick for your lips, cheeks, and eye shadow... talk about being cheap lol :D

STIMA

You might be a FOB if you carry a big/heavy backpack to school everyday.

hm i dont know if im saying it right..the first line i put..its morelikely YOU MIGHT BE GHETTO..lol i duno t_t

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
noungning said:
lol you might be a fob if you use your lipstick for your lips, cheeks, and eye shadow... talk about being cheap lol :D
[post="102563"][/post]​
:lmao: ahah is this really true??

noungning

Heartless
KawaiiTennyo said:
:lmao: ahah is this really true??
[post="102832"][/post]​
hahah i've seen it done!! i swear ppl are kinda weird to be using it for everything... but i guess they think if they rub it differently it'll be different? lol when the truth is no! :lmao:

gs

Sexy Back
noungning said:
[post="102563"][/post]​

lol this one is soo true cos i went to my bro mother in law house and that wat she did use her lipstick for her lips, cheeks well except for the eyeshadow

Nameless

N i n j a
You might be a fob if you eat rice with everything.

You might be a fob if you can never get a " A" in english.

You might be a fob if your dad starts wearing 'Sarongs' around the house.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG>>> dat my dad hahhaha he alway wear sarongs in the house i swear even my mom complain dat my dad dress more lady like den me lollzzz cuz i dont like wearing sarongs at home .. dat funniee!!!

Rakniran

Leila said:
You might be a fob if you have a dining room table but you still eat on a small table on the floor!!

LMAOOO! (At least I thought it was funny!! LOL!)
[post="100372"][/post]​
oh this is my family and me right there..We have a dinning room table ,but never sit there to eat..Just sit on the floor with our asian small table.

IM A BIG FOB!!! I DONT MIND!

L

lalalek

You would definently be a FOB if you bring Chillie sauce/or even papaya with chicken and rice to school!!!! :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YOU MIGHT BE AN FOB IF YOUR MOTHER, AUNTS, GRANDMA, ETC. "THUM" THEIR OWN "HOT SAUCE" AND TAKES IT WITH THEM... WHEN GOING OUT TO EAT!! HAHAHA