You might be a FOB...

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
you might be a FOB...

if your stove is covered in foil

if you beat your eggs with chopsticks

if you use ur dish washer as an extra cabinet

if you buy christmas cards after christmas for 50% off

if You don't own any real Tupperware, only a cupboard full of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars

that's all i can think of

L

lalalek

mizterkevin said:
you might be a FOB...

if your stove is covered in foil

if you beat your eggs with chopsticks

if you use ur dish washer as an extra cabinet

if you buy christmas cards after christmas for 50% off

if You don't own any real Tupperware, only a cupboard full of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars

that's all i can think of
[post="163569"][/post]​
ohh man..these are awesome!!!! muahahahha your good at this....i like the dishwasher one and the the Tupperware one!!!! ohhh yaya!!!! :lmao:

Your a true Fob if you have a front door but still use's the garage door to get in the house.muahahahahha... :lmao: :loool:

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I am guilty of so many of these. Damn.

You might be a FOB if...

...your remote controls are wrapped in plastic wrap.

...your "good" lampshades are still in their original plastic.

...you almost get into an accident stopping by the side of the road to pick the pretty flowers/cut down a tree.

...take salt/chilies to pick apples so you can eat your weights worth before paying for a reasonable amount.

...your friends think you need to go to child protective services because they see gigantic red circles on your body and you have to explain it's from cupping, not a beating.

...when you go out to dinner, your mom tsks and says how much better her version of the dish is, and explains how this one is missing this, this, and that.

...there's a pile of shoes in your garage because you can't wear shoes in the house.

...your friend loses their shoes because one of your relatives wore their shoes by accident on the way out.

...you can tell what type of Asian other Asians are.

...you speak your language in front of white folk to talk crap about them behind their back.

...your white friends take you with them to China Town/Little Saigon/Little Tokyo because they need a token Asian. Doesn't matter if you're not that type of Asian!

That's all I got. But yeah, all these have happened to me before. Or I've done them. :)