You might be a FOB...

natty

Chubs
lol You must be a fob if you double triple and quadruple post..

cough noungning cough

JK JK JK.. lol jk noungning.. connection slow? :loool:

noungning

Heartless
natty said:
lol You must be a fob if you double triple and quadruple post..

cough noungning cough
JK JK JK.. lol jk noungning.. connection slow? :loool:
[post="108470"][/post]​

lol yeah the hotels wireless crap sucksss well it's giving me like 1mbps geehh so much speed!! :eek:

STIMA

youu might be a fob if your parents really LOVE fish.

i realy dont know lol....o_oo this is more you might be ghetto asian LOL. im thinkin fobs in san francisco, hte ones from hong kong lol

natty

Chubs
You might be a FOB if you walk around wearing jeans, faded t-shirt, and a sandle with a toothpick in your mouth and think you're all bada55, expecially at the temple :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
u might be a FOB if u have basic channle just because ur family spend enough money on lakorn already LOL>>>

L

lalalek

You are consider a FOB if you own a cell phone and is afraid to use your mintues but instead go out and use the pay phone to call someone..lol :lmao: :loool:

Saifah

bite me x___
lalalek said:
You are consider a FOB if you own a cell phone and is afraid to use your mintues but instead go out and use the pay phone to call someone..lol :lmao: :loool:
[post="132112"][/post]​
i do that sometimes.!! LOLZ!

L

lalalek

Saifah said:
i do that sometimes.!! LOLZ!
[post="132113"][/post]​
haha Saifah is a fob...lol...i really never done that but my sister was tellin me about that so then i had to write it down..... :D ..it's cool...i know your not the only one....haha

L

lalalek

You are a fob if you ask what's the number for 911!!!!! muahhaahha ~~~ :lmao: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
If u use a bird feather dat u found outside in the yard as a q-tip to dig ur ear wax ... u might be a FOB hhahah

L

lalalek

sarN said:
If u use a bird feather dat u found outside in the yard as a q-tip to dig ur ear wax ... u might be a FOB hhahah
[post="137649"][/post]​
So Sarn have you ever tried that? ahh don't lie you must have to have said it...muahhaahaha..j/p!!!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
slee00 said:
you are a FOB if you dont know what FOB means!
[post="138190"][/post]​

That's a good one.. Because I'm one... I don't understand what it mean......

You are a FOB if u grew up in the United States and don't know the National Anthem...

L

lalalek

vilasaeng said:
That's a good one.. Because I'm one... I don't understand what it mean......

You are a FOB if u grew up in the United States and don't know the National Anthem...
[post="139558"][/post]​
darnit, that makes me a fob then.....i dont' even know that Anthem!!!! :wavecry: but anyways you thought that we asians are bad for not knowing, ask the white people..some of them don't even know it too.. today was independence day so happily i sanged it with pride not knowing all the words!!! :D

L

lalalek

lol....let me let you in a fobbie experience i had not long ago..when ever i go out, to go watch a american film/movie and so......i sit there clueless not understanding what's up.......come to realize how big of a fob i am when it comes to watching american films.....the reason why is i watch thai lakorns and understand it super fine and my english is pretty well spoken too, well the thing is i am so use to listening to thai people speak in their movies that when i watch an american film, i don't understand it cause it sound so freaken foreign..damn how fobbie can i get? well now i get it... :lmao: :loool:

tell me that i'm not the only FOB that is like this? <_<

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
you might be a fob if when u were young ur parents dressed u up in mickey mouse clothes spelt the wrong way...like mikkey moose

L

lalalek

You F'in know your a FOB if you go bamboo hunting and you get caught from the police...Tresspassing private property :lmao:

You know your a FOB if your family owns a meet-e-thoh ( an asian machete) LOL! Got to use it to go through the bamboo fields!!!!

You know your a FOB if your family buys pizza, and it's gone in less than a minute cause all your 'many' brother and sisters eat it all...

You might be a FOb if you use tiger balm for every pain you have...

You know your a FOB if you have family pics with an fobby asian background and it's blown up to a bigger size...

you know your a FOB if your house is decorated like a antique shop and there is alot of mushy looking sofas...

Your a FOB if you leave rice droppings on the floor, and forget it until you step on it and it cuts your foot becuase it gotten so hard!!!! :loool:

Your a Fob if you sweep the floors and mostly it's rice..lol

Your a Fob if you use your parents Sout Mon (Praying) Candles for your birthday cake..muhahahhh lol out of experience......

Your a Fob if your posting up Fob Jokes...hhhahh that's me then....lmfao.......

Your a Fob if when your a kid, your parents buys you clothes that are 10X's bigger than you and said that you'll eventually grow into them....hahhhaa but they dont know that by the time your grow, it'll be outta fashion..muahhahaha :lmao: :loool:

Come on you guys!!! We need to carry these jokes on, I need a good laugh!!!!! :lmao: :loool: