You might be a FOB...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Rakniran said:
oh this is my family and me right there..We have a dinning room table ,but never sit there to eat..Just sit on the floor with our asian small table.

IM A BIG FOB!!! I DONT MIND!
[post="103372"][/post]​
LOL!!! WORD, I don't like sitting at a regular table, I LOVE sitting and eating on the floor, I always do!!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
You might be a FOB if you think that Caucasian is a different type of Asian!!!

HAHA!!! My cousin thought that...He is the BIGGEST FOBB you will ever meet!!!

noungning

Heartless
Thookatha said:
YOU MIGHT BE AN FOB IF YOUR MOTHER, AUNTS, GRANDMA, ETC. "THUM" THEIR OWN "HOT SAUCE" AND TAKES IT WITH THEM... WHEN GOING OUT TO EAT!! HAHAHA
[post="103505"][/post]​
hahahah i've always wanted to bring ground chilli pepper to the vietnamese joints because they never have any chilli stuff spicy enough but i deem it's too embarassing lol :ph34r:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
hahahah i've always wanted to bring ground chilli pepper to the vietnamese joints because they never have any chilli stuff spicy enough but i deem it's too embarassing lol :ph34r:
[post="103675"][/post]​
ahahaha...you've always WANTED to, but WE ALREADY DO THAT...and NOT just to asian restaurants!! :lol:

noungning

Heartless
Thookatha said:
ahahaha...you've always WANTED to, but WE ALREADY DO THAT...and NOT just to asian restaurants!! :lol:
[post="104098"][/post]​
yeah i want to but see i'm soooo clumsy i'd probably have the bag of pepper break in my purse. like the other things i broke in my purse lol... omg i just went to eat pho today and i'm like gosh i need chilli powder, they only had jalapeno gosh lol... :huh:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
yeah i want to but see i'm soooo clumsy i'd probably have the bag of pepper break in my purse. like the other things i broke in my purse lol... omg i just went to eat pho today and i'm like gosh i need chilli powder, they only had jalapeno gosh lol... :huh: <_<
[post="104102"][/post]​
LMAO im probably more clumsy than you...plus, i never learn a lesson. what does that say about me? FOB+

Nameless

N i n j a
You might be a fob if your parents hits you with any household objects that they can find lying around.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you might be an FOB if your grandma sews your underwear, and asks to borrow the "headband" she just sewed. :loool:

noungning

Heartless
^lol omg sews underwear lol :loool:

ummm going according to your answer about clumsy... i've not only today 1) went to HR, as i was leaving the room hit the awards picture frame, caused a domino effect and made everything on the showing furniture fall to the floor. 2) walked back to my office, hit the candy holder and did the whole hot potato catch lmao and had my coworker catch both the lid and the candy holder lmao 3) spilled my bubble tea on my shirt!! omg... :shocked: :shock:

sarN

sarNie Granny
natty said:
You ARE a fob if you throw up a peace sign when taking pictures. :loool:
[post="104162"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: ok ok i admit im a FOB ya soo silly ! :lmao: ----> dat me with a peace sign :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
hahah i've seen it done!! i swear ppl are kinda weird to be using it for everything... but i guess they think if they rub it differently it'll be different? lol when the truth is no! :lmao:
[post="103009"][/post]​
hey that's what i do.... :eek: ....seriously... :mellow: but u know what that makes those LORAC ppl fobs too...cuz u know they do that with the hollywood stars too. aaand better yet, it's in the ALLURE magazine for "quick n easy fixes".

hmmmm....the world is turnin' fob.

sorry i have no fob jokes in return...guess that's kinda fobby too huh.. :unsure: B) ^_^

noungning

Heartless
dfemc said:
hey that's what i do.... :eek: ....seriously... :mellow: but u know what that makes those LORAC ppl fobs too...cuz u know they do that with the hollywood stars too. aaand better yet, it's in the ALLURE magazine for "quick n easy fixes".

hmmmm....the world is turnin' fob.

sorry i have no fob jokes in return...guess that's kinda fobby too huh.. :unsure: B) ^_^
[post="105131"][/post]​
lol yup ppl are becoming fobish! i'm telling u.

:sweat: ummm ummmm okay i wanna crack a joke. let's seeee... gosh okay i don't have any. blah...!

u might qualify as a fob if u can't speak the universal language correctly but try to mack and act like mister suave... :ph34r: :eek: :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
if ur idea of picking up a girl is driving around the school for asian school skippper .. u might be a FOB LOL

L

lalalek

You are consider a FOB if you go out to an expensive restaurant, and you and your Buddie orders food, once it is brought to the table, your doesn't look good like hers, then you start picking on her food like you are at home!!!! How super fobby is that? :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG natty buddy ! how u know my mom is a FOB LOL>>>>

If ur grandma still sew her own bra dat have pocket to put her money in it....she might be a FOB LOLLLLL