Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^I'm behind on this week's episode. I just started episode 6 but I'm like distracted. Prolly not going to be able to watch it til late tonight when I make my late night snack "tum kao poon" Lol. That's like the only time I can watch lakorns without being distracted, with "tum kao poon" Hahahaha.

n_naruk

I just now got me to watch ep6 and really hating Win. He's soooo URGH! Always thinking Pinky is doing bad things!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Win's personality in here is like so.. clueless? Haha. I like Amy's character in here, and Pinky's so pretty. :)

n_naruk

Just finish epi6. At the camping. I love how Kelly pair up the pair to go and look for stuff. Him&Amy, Pinky&Win :wub: and Pat&Loong Pon. He kept holding Amy back cus she wanted to go with Pinky. Pinky&Win's scene in the wood in the rain was so cute. He almost kissed her!!! Kelly's so funny. He slept and block in front of the tent so Amy won't leave. Lmao. Pat is getting on my last nerve. Can't believe he believed that Win was the one that told Rarin to try to kill him when it wasn't. And she's full of words. Pat is soooo annoying. He knows that Pinky doesn't like him that way yet he still try to get close with her and all touching her and everything. And if he's going to believe Rarin's words, his butt just needs to leave the Wung already. He was never invited there in the first place. Pinky already met with her dad but she doesn't know that it's her dad nor does he know that Pinky's his daugther. Amy's dad is such an alcoholic. Hahaha. Err, Katy's body looks soo gross. Idk how Paa Mien can stand around that. But then again, she pen kon bah, kon siea sathee, thinking that it's Lampao. Win is sooo falling for Pinky, without even knowing it. He makes it so obvious for us audience to see. Paa Mien got the ring out from Kathy's finger! Hope that goes to Win or Pinky soon! Kelly wants Win and Pinky to marry fast! Rarin is being such a bitch about it! Rarin is such a fake!!

Epi7 looks so good! Pat is finally going to get a punch from win!!! Won't be able to watch that til tomorrow night.

n_naruk

^Hahaha I second that! She's just getting on my last nerves! So is Pat. He needs to leave soon!! Wah, I still need to watch ep7. Lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG in ep. 8 there were more Kelly/Amy scenes...I was sooo happy...there were some really nice scenes :D
Win and Pinky were cute too...the force kiss was hot. oOooOO i can't wait for Friday.........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.8 was good. poor rattikarn got molested twice. ran away from phat but saw norn,such bad luck. i was surprise no slap after a kiss hahah.the kiss was good. heheh but should have show full angle though b/c was half block. dang p'ek is becoming jealous-aggressive to n'ek heheh but i like it. but would have been better if he found out his gf was dead first before acting on his feelings to n'ek because it make him look like a 2 timer. ah she doesn't believe he likes her, i don't blame her because he always accuse her of doing bad things. finally kelly tell everyone he want win+pinky to get married. god dang why has to end this part,almost to another good scene again. can't wait for next eps. the lakorn just gets better& good. pinky+win have good chemistry together.

n_naruk

just got done with ep7. Pat is sooooo annoying! I really hate his guts! Especially when he knows that pinky doesn't like him that way, yet he still tryna get all close to her. Whoohoo, I was happy that Win punched his annoying face twice! Hahaha. I love love amy! It looks like that kelly is starting to like amy now. He's not so mean to her like he used to be!

ep8 looks really good. I gotta get my hands on soon. Hahaha. I'm so distracted from watching lakorns. Lol.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dont like that pat guy hes freaking annoying and i dont like rin .... i hate her.. and i dont like win either cause hes stupid but hes getting a bit better i think..

i love kelly and amy together... ahahaha im watching this for them... hehehe i want to see more scenes with them... and man episode 8 had to end right at the good part... cant wait for the next episode

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love sneaky Kelly, always trying to get Rattikarn and Tanorn to spend alone time together.
Okay, this is what I don't get...didn't Pat try to rawr Rattikarn that one night, when she thought she saw her mom? But she ran away and bumped into Tanorn...why doesn't she tell people that Pat was being rough with her? Then when he gets to her location with Tanorn, she leaves with him...and how come no one trust that man when he tells them Pat tried to rawr Rattikarn? I mean, he saved her life once already...so they should be able to believe what he says...No one likes Pat anyways...

I thought it was quite funny of Rattikarn to pretend to be a lesbian than to marry someone...and seriously, was it necessary to jump into the ocean to get away from Tanorn...granted, he has a girlfriend, that they have no idea where she is and they could care less...cuz not even her brother is trying to find her, he's too busy molesting Rattikarn and coming up with schemes with Rin to care...Rattikarn so likes Tanorn, but she's doing the stubborn n'ek thing and running way from him, and Tanorn is doing the jerky p'ek thing where instead of admitting his feelings for her, he gets rough with her.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^So true though...that was the only way to describe it, I mean, it's all very irritating, but it's what makes lakorns what they are, can't do without it, just have to deal with it.

And the dad is so overprotective of his daughter, but he's protecting her from the wrong person...I can't believe he had Sima tied up...when there's a rapist (Pat) and psycho (Rin) on the loose. They try to shut up the smartest person on the whole island...I bet she could figure things out if they let her.

Can't wait for Sima to dress more girly...The idea of Rattikarn's "dad" with her best friend doesn't gross me out the way Janie will be paired with Nok Chatchai for her next lakorn. At least Kelly looks young enough that it doesn't look creepy.