Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
^So true though...that was the only way to describe it, I mean, it's all very irritating, but it's what makes lakorns what they are, can't do without it, just have to deal with it.

And the dad is so overprotective of his daughter, but he's protecting her from the wrong person...I can't believe he had Sima tied up...when there's a rapist (Pat) and psycho (Rin) on the loose. They try to shut up the smartest person on the whole island...I bet she could figure things out if they let her.

Can't wait for Sima to dress more girly...The idea of Rattikarn's "dad" with her best friend doesn't gross me out the way Janie will be paired with Nok Chatchai for her next lakorn. At least Kelly looks young enough that it doesn't look creepy.
Dude that was what I was totally thinking when the dad tied Sima up...but I (excuse my perverseness) was also thinking...oh no don't rawr her, you'll have a heart attack and of course he gets a heart attack...LOL :loool:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Dude that was what I was totally thinking when the dad tied Sima up...but I (excuse my perverseness) was also thinking...oh no don't rawr her, you'll have a heart attack and of course he gets a heart attack...LOL :loool:

that wat i was thinking tooo!!! XD i was like dude... are you going to rape her??? and bam then heart attack lols.... hehhhehehe :loool:
if he reallly rape her.. that would be good too :r-scene-pop-corn: :drool: .. lmao.. hehehee... perverted ..sorry

weeee cant wait till win and pinky's force kiss scene... weeeee...

more kelly and amy!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the kiss scene at the sand was nice but should have been longer :p
ahh so sweet he said love her, twice!. but she doesn't believe him. :(
can't wait for next ep. will be fun.
pinky will try to find out who's behind the plans of trying to kill kelly.
she being sweet to win. maybe part of her plan :huh:
i see another kiss scene coming up. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The n'ek always never believes when the p'ek tells her that he loves her...grrrr

I don't care what the circumstances are, if Win tells me he loves me, I'll accept...I mean...Tanorn...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wahhhh soo many cute scenes with amy and kelly!! ahhh i love this couple !!

i love how he laid on her lap after she gave him his medicine.. sooo cute.. man their soo cute together... amy definitely likes kelly now.. cause she seems soo upset when she thought he died.. lols that part where she was holding his hand was cute too...weee i cant wait to see more scenes of them tomorrow....

and man win... you look sooo hott in that sand scene... gosh.. if i was pinky i would just tell win that i love him too!! i mean come on ... he said it twice...

cant wait till tomorrow

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I totally mean Win...you caught me Stardust

What bothers me the most about Rattikarn, is that she knows bits and pieces of things, but she keeps them to herself...granted, she doesn't need to tell Tanorn, cuz his dumb butt wouldn't have believed her...but she could've told her dad. I get she doesn't want to stress him out or worry him, but he's already going through that without her...She needs help to bring Rin down, that woman is psycho! I wish she could start putting the pieces together faster, or at least tell someone that could actually help!!!

Plus, she's already pissing me off cuz she keeps running from Tanorn and his love confessions!!!!
And he's being dumb too, he knows he loves her, his dad knows, heck, even Rin and Pat knew...but then to his dad he acts like he can't marry her when it's practically his dream...
And that beach scene was seriously sexy...I woulda just stayed lying there, lakorn or not

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw win chatzad clips at ch7 website, he said the lakorn has added 2 more eps. added the parts toward the end before the ending. they just done filming on june 17. that's so good. happy they added more. hope they added some sweet scenes of him+pinky. i think we will know if it's the added scenes if he's skinny. hahah. because he said he was chubby while film this lakorn because ate a lot and has only 1 lakorn to film that time but now he got skinny because has lots of lakorns filming now. he said wnk is one of the lakorn he was so happy while working. mmm is it because of pinky hahah. because there were news teasing he has a crush on her. someone ask him "is pinky in person cute"? he said."yes,cute. her character in wnk and her real self is not alike, her real personality is playful(kêe lên). they are close because work together for quite some time. she's one of the actress that he's close to". mmm then they both have similar personality because he's a playful guy too. i think they're cute, should date in real life. heheh.hope they would get to pair up again, would be good if they do when she comes back from India. ;)
here's the link of win's chatzad, total of 4 clips. if anyone want to see it.
http://www.ch7.com/chatzad/chatzad_detail....=97&d=31353

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 10:10 AM
Yay LOL 555+ he said that he's chubby it's true though. Near the ending? Hopefully near as in after the wedding
yeah i agree he does look chubbier and people who watch it said so too. but i think guys who're too skinny doesn't look good either.
i think he look fine in here. yeah he said film the parts near the ending.
i hope so too n'Grace. want to see after wedding scenes too. heheh.
bottom line is i want to see more sweet love scenes between win+pinky. :D
happy this lakorn got good rating. the rating is 15. which is high for prime time lakorns. that's why they have to go back and add more episodes.
i guess the ch7 lady k'surang didn't expect this lakorn to get high rating so she didn't tell them to add episodes before hand but after she see
they got high rating, even though they already done filming, she still tell them to go back and add more episodes.
win said they add 2 more episodes. from pinky's schedule they film total of 6 days to add more episodes.
it was suppose to end in june, but instead will end in july. so guess instead of 14 eps. it will be 16 eps. yay! ;)

vanncha

sarNie Egg
yeah i agree he does look chubbier and people who watch it said so too. but i think guys who're too skinny doesn't look good either.
i think he look fine in here. yeah he said film the parts near the ending.
i hope so too n'Grace. want to see after wedding scenes too. heheh.
bottom line is i want to see more sweet love scenes between win+pinky. :D
happy this lakorn got good rating. the rating is 15. which is high for prime time lakorns. that's why they have to go back and add more episodes.
i guess the ch7 lady k'surang didn't expect this lakorn to get high rating so she didn't tell them to add episodes before hand but after she see
they got high rating, even though they already done filming, she still tell them to go back and add more episodes.
win said they add 2 more episodes. from pinky's schedule they film total of 6 days to add more episodes.
it was suppose to end in june, but instead will end in july. so guess instead of 14 eps. it will be 16 eps. yay! ;)
It is a very good news. I love this lakorn. The story is good and Pinky & Win look very good together. They are SO cute TOGETHER; a lovely couple on screen. Hope in future, we will see them in another sweet lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just hope the more episodes means more cute scenes...cuz there hasn't been enough that I've seen.
They always get interrupted...why can't they get stranded on an island or something for a whole day or something...where Rattikarn doesn't spend most of it running away from Tanorn

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:D I can't stop smiling!!! :D
Today's episode was too cute...the wedding pictures scene was a bit awkward, but it was the cute kind. I love the Win and Pinky scenes for today...I'm so happy...and satisfied with this week's episodes

And man, the look on Banleur's face when Sima came out in her dress, all done up...she looked pretty, and he was thinking the same thing. Their scenes are so cute. But man, he is one hot daddy...when he was working outside, with that black t-shirt, you could see his arm muscles!

I'm glad Rattikarn finally knows the truth about her parents.

What the heck is wrong with Rattikarn, though? Who in their right mind follows their dead parent's spirit? Even if it is Rin in disguise...go back to sleep or call your hot future husband to go with you!!

Rin acts like Rattikarn is stealing her lover, she's so psycho.

Tanorn ngoh tee soot!!! That's the best way to express it.

Oooohhh...it's getting good next week!!! They finally find Kathy's body, ti's about time too, geez...now Tanorn can marry Rattikarn guilt-free...and why is Pat not dead? Do I need to jump in my computer to kill him myself?! That fool gets on my damn nerves.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! the wedding photo shoot scene was so cute! win+pinky were so adorable! :wub: love this scene. :D
but should've make the lip touch longer though, it was too quick.
so funny+cute she pretend to be all sweet to him said love him and stuffs,but it definately came from her heart because she love him too heheh
but darn it! he should've kiss her though. arrgghh! what's wrong with him! hahah.
was funny he like know she's playing games so he get back at her by telling his dad want to marry fast. hahah
her real dad is smart. he knows the smart way to protect his daughter by pretending to work for rarin.
ratikarn is lucky to have two loving fathers who love her so much. as well as a best friend like seema too.
and happy finally ratikarn is smart has plans to reveal rarin.
will they even have a wedding ceremony, scare they won't because there's so many problems happening. :huh:
yeah why phat has to come back arrgghh! he's so annoying!
ep.10 was so good though. ^_^