Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg banlue is such a hot daddy!! him and sima are soooo cute!! i love it when she wiped his face.. man that was sooo cute... i see the tomboy being girly now!! wahhhh.. another favorite scene of them was when she was talking to tanon's mom ... i was laughing at that scene.. pretty cute also... and when she came out all pretty and dress up... i see a daddy stunted... I mean he was frozed until the photographer called him lols.. i really hate rin in here.. she's getting all mad and psycho cause no body wants her lols... she is right about that banlue is old cow and is trying to eat a "Young grass" tho..(referring to Sima.. its an expression lols) but who cares tho.. cause their cute together..Even if hes supposely old in the lakorn but hes hot for his age.. hehehehe... shes just jealous that both father and son doesnt like her lols... this kinda reminds me of this old ch 3 lakorn prueksa sawat.. where the pke (ewww Nok Chatchai) is like around Banlue age and Nke (Namforn Patcharin) is like around Sima's age.. same storyline with old man and young girl.. except that Banlue is wayyyyyyy i mean wayyyyy hottter then Jim.... ewww Jim..

yea ... I like Banlue and Sima more in this lakorn.. but hey Tanon and Rattikarn are cute too.. its just that Tanon is stupid lols

Sima, The real dad and Rattigarn are the smartest so far..

I talk to much dont i.. lols.. cant help it wung nam karng is my addiction

edit

WEEE I OWN A PAGE!!

BANLUE AND SIMA FEVER!! WOOO! :drool: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.11 makes me mad win+pinky was about to kiss. again there was interruption.hate it! and their sweet scenes are always too short. arrgghh!!! so guess the parts they added was today eps. norn got kidnap, phat took ratikarn,rarin pretend to get hurt.which was unnecessary stuffs. arrgghh! and next eps looks boring should be the parts they added too. rarin pretend to kill herself. so stupid instead of adding more cute scenes of win+pinky and amy+kelly. they added boring parts. tanorn is like the dumbest person in here. again he probably believe rarin so accuse kelly of doing bad things,serve him right for getting slap by ratikarn. <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I was wondering why she slapped him, good...then I don't have to watch today's episode...I don't want to be angrier than I already am at Tanorn...where's cute little Nong Gino to set him straight like in PRRA? I love that little boy, and he would always have to sit him down and explain why his sister isn't bad...

Rin is smart though, she used Tanorn's grief and anger to her advantage, yes it was the dad's idea to send Kathy away, but he didn't tell Rin to kill her...Tanorn's already angry at his dad for sending him away and choosing to raise Rattikar, homedude got dad issues already. I knew he was stupid when he though Rattikarn was bad...it's cuz he trusts his mom's relative, and not his dad (cuz of sending him away) or Rattikarn (the daughter his dad chose to raise as his own).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree tanorn got issues with his dad already so he's easily manipulated by rarin. thinks his dad love ratikarn more than him. but come on! ratikarn's a girl and kelly feels gulity that her mom died because thinks he's the cause of it, so make him love ratikarn even more. tanorn should understand that. he should feel sorry for ratikarn not keep on thinking she's bad. before he suspect or accuse her he should find out the truth first and should know who's bad or good from his gut's feelings. tanorn's so dumb. arrgghh! i'm annoy by p'ek character in here too,writer make him such a dumbo and useless in here. can't help himself and n'ek, such weak guy. the real hero is diew(ratikarn's dad) he's so cool protect his daughter all the time. scare there won't be a wedding scene between win+pinky though look like just gonna end with all four of them at the beach. even though i'm mad with all these stuffs i mention but when i see pinky+win cute scenes it just makes up for it though. hahah

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
But then Rattikarn isn't any better, she goes to Pat all the time, after all the times he's tried to rawr her...I don't know what she's thinking...I don't even know why he's still there, someone needs to kill him already...Plus, she has her little secret plans that only Sima knows...wth? Why can't she just tell her dad? Does he trust someone else more than his daughter? He loves her so much that he wants his son to marry her...that means he loves her more than Tanorn...so sad...but funny.

I thought Rattikarn slaps Tanorn in this episode because of what he said to his dad about Kathy? But it's next week...what a loser he is...guh...I'm irritated by PSR's p'ek, and now he makes things worse...What's wrong with the p'eks recently? Get on my dang nerves...the actors are fine, it's their characters that irritate me.

Why do they trust Rin so much?!!! Sima's the only wise one...she's suspected her since the beginning...but both father and son have this blind trust with that chick...I'm sure only because she's Tanorn's mom's relative, and that's it...the dad even referred to her as someone else. But yet, he trusted her to get rid of Kathy, not thinking her way was to kill her...then Tanorn believes everything that comes out of her mouth, why, because she's his elder? That is always trying to wrap her arms around him? That's so gross...she has no shame either. It's funny though, trying to fake dying, good thing Sima was there...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah all the characters in here are mostly dumb. seema is like the only smart one in here.
the scripts is bad.the writers is to blame. but thai p'eks are mostly dumb anyways. and n'ek has to be too nice too.arrgghh
i watch for only win+pinky cute scenes. and also kelly+pinky hug scenes are cute too.heheh
i mistaken originally wnk suppose to have 12 episodes but they added 2 more so became 14 episodes. still little to me though.
so next week will end. :lmao: don't want it to end yet even though they add 2 more eps. already. guess seem fast because air 3 days.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's ending on june 28 :lmao:
pics from the end scene, credit to kantana.com
the first and second pics of win+pinky look like definately not part of the scene
but win just want to hug pinky, look at her face like awkward :lol:
that's why the crew tease win said he likes pinky, there is proof!!! :p
they are so cute! hope they will get to pair up again soon.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aww...thanks for the pics

Who wants another Win & Pinky lakorn?!!! *raises hand
I'm liking Win more with Pinky than with Kwan...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 07:05 AM
Aww...thanks for the pics

Who wants another Win & Pinky lakorn?!!! *raises hand
I'm liking Win more with Pinky than with Kwan...
i totally agree. ^_^ my hand is raise, want to see Win+Pinky pair up again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am up to 8. I know took me awhile but gosh I just can't stand Kelly and Amy scenes. I mean they make such a good couple, actually I like them two more than Win and Pinky, but I just feel disgusted. I seriously don't have a problem with a big age gap, but I can't stand it (in a lakorn/drama) LOL wierd huh?

At least Chatchai looked old according to the lakorn. This uh... Sima is 20. I am guessing Kelly had Win at the age of 20 and remarried to Nok Usanee at the age of 21 having Pinky at the age of 22. Pinky is 20 so is Sima, which makes him 42. Uh not even Brad Pitt looks that good compare to Kelly. Brad Pitt ages gracefully though but ain't good looking as Kelly in the lakorn.

Anyways other than that, I like the lakorn.

Gosh is SIMA the ONLY one who is smart?! :angry:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah only smart person <_<
LOL everyone is like getting on my last nerves lol... Like in episode 11, it's like a stab in the back into the heart, one moment he is drooling all over Pinky and BAM the news of his fiancee surfaces. Hello, I understand that she was your girlfriend and she is dead but still he is being an ass to Pinky sometimes when it is not even her fault. Poo... oh gosh I can't stand her either. I love how Sima was going to give her a big kiss when she pretend like she was going to die. LOL that is probably one of my favorite scenes LOL. I hope Amy opens up Kelly and Win's eyes soon. GO SIMA!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Okay I am up to 8. I know took me awhile but gosh I just can't stand Kelly and Amy scenes. I mean they make such a good couple, actually I like them two more than Win and Pinky, but I just feel disgusted. I seriously don't have a problem with a big age gap, but I can't stand it (in a lakorn/drama) LOL wierd huh?

At least Chatchai looked old according to the lakorn. This uh... Sima is 20. I am guessing Kelly had Win at the age of 20 and remarried to Nok Usanee at the age of 21 having Pinky at the age of 22. Pinky is 20 so is Sima, which makes him 42. Uh not even Brad Pitt looks that good compare to Kelly. Brad Pitt ages gracefully though but ain't good looking as Kelly in the lakorn.

Anyways other than that, I like the lakorn.

Gosh is SIMA the ONLY one who is smart?! :angry:
lolz i get ur point lolz are u trying to say kelly looks too good n too young to be the dad?? lolz

why is it ending soo sooon???? wahhh - cries-

i want more banlue n sima scenes