Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some how I didn't think the killer would be that obvious. It got to be a twist to the story at the end. Rarin might be the one that killed Nongklan, but what happen or cause for Lampao to get a slapped from Banleur. There is a mystery regarding Lampao pass and Rathikarn's father too. At the hospital Lampao said to Banleur that if she go back home she will die for sure. So that sentence itself is a mystery as to why and who was she running from.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Some how I didn't think the killer would be that obvious. It got to be a twist to the story at the end. Rarin might be the one that killed Nongklan, but what happen or cause for Lampao to get a slapped from Banleur. There is a mystery regarding Lampao pass and Rathikarn's father too. At the hospital Lampao said to Banleur that if she go back home she will die for sure. So that sentence itself is a mystery as to why and who was she running from.
I think when Nok got the slap from Kelly was when he found out that Nok supposedly cheated on him with another guy. Which Poo is definitely behind all of that too. Nok knows deep down that Poo hates her. Nok herself prolly knows that Poo is after her. I hope that part comes real soon! I hate how everything that Poo said, everyone believes her. She's so good at making her look good in everyone's eyes!

Fah, ep4 is really good. At least to me. Lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.4 win is starting to get annoying. what a dumbo! to believe the evil lady & accuse pinky. poor pinky. finally! glom appears. he's so cute+funny. start off and flirts with pinky already hahah.. the scene win carry pinky on his shoulder does look easy for him esp. holding her with one arm walking up the stairs, my gosh he's strong and this scene he has to carry her for a long time too. but then she's so skinny. i notice he carry her a lot in here. next ep. he carry her again. and there's this scene he saids he carry pinky on his shoulder to the boat because she won't go with him. which i think is so cute! and will be more good now he gets jealous over her with glom.hahah.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, guys.

Does any of you have Wung Nam Karng Episode 3 for download (not viewing from YouTube)? Peaches's video from Buddy Media is incomplete. Thank you, fellow members.

little_dork

sarNie Egg
is episode five up? it's not in buddie media neither in youtube.. i don't know where to go watch it. it's getting to the good part and it's not up. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.5 arrgghh!! so mad, win is such a dumb ass.believes everything the evil lady saids.keep on misunderstanding pinky. hate it p'ek like this. even phat is more smart than him can tell pinky is innocent and doesn't accuse her. phat so sweet, what a hero to save pinky. hahah freaking win so jealous over phat and pinky. gosh wanna kick the evil lady,what a faker. kelly such a sweet dad so nice to pinky. thank god he came back home or else pinky would get mob by stupid p'ek and evil aunt lady. want pinky to fight back, kick the evil lady for once, gosh she's too weak, well at least she talks back to win. darn,still didn't get to heard pinky's song yet. hope will get to heard next ep. but the scene win carry pinky was cute. thank god there was this scene or else i would be more piss with this ep. want p'ek to found out the truth soon so will stop accusing n'ek. so frustrating when he keeps on misunderstanding her.

OMG I can't wait until next week friday...wanna see the part that win is about to kiss pinky or something then she wake up...lolx... and more too...it look like their is going to be a lot of things going on on next episode... :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
found more pics wanna share ^_^

this should be the scene he said love her & kiss her heheh

ah they look cute,his face so into it hahah

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the picture. I think Win and Pinky are cute together. But I don't know but I feel more interested in Kelly/Amy. I was watching the opening credits...AHHH...they have some cute scenes...I really want to see them.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey anyone know who sings the theme song to this drama?

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
OMG I can't wait until next week friday...wanna see the part that win is about to kiss pinky or something then she wake up...lolx... and more too...it look like their is going to be a lot of things going on on next episode... :D
I can't wait too!! :wub: :wub:

But it seems like Kelly's character seems mean and all clues
says he's the killer that killed Nok!!
I can't wait to see sweet, cute scences with
Sima and Baluer! :p :p

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I agree Pinky and Win look good together...so does Amy and Kelly...but I'm also very annoyed that they made Win so "Hoo Bow" he's easily influenced by that biatch Lin. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <_<