Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe
regardless, i love them.
just tat i love son too much hahahah

yea i came to believe that there isn't anything going on btw son and vill at this point.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
you guys I haven't been in here for one day and I heard bad new already :huh: my heart is crush right now....very hurt I was hoping that Son and Vill would be the best couple of the new generation on screen and off, now this Thee dude have to come in between...this is not fair....ok done but still love them and still hoping that whatever I heard is not true ^_^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
think it's true that Vill does know Son for a long time more than Thee but maybe Son's into his study more and of busy too so he kind of lost contact with Vill so in that time frame Thee happen to come into her life and her mother life more, so Thee might have win her mother's affection more and Thee might be closer to her mother as well...Well in these case in real life, the close family friend bro might have win Vill heart and Thee might be the person Vill has chosen,,,,unlike the lakorn where the P'ek wins the heart of Niek....But i still preffer Son over Thee any day....maybe Vill might differemt taste from me, I don't know what she sees in Thee, but that who she has chosen,,,,I don't hate her though but I just hope Son will 1 day met a nice girl similar to Vill who he can love and she will love him back...hopefully it will erase Vill out of his mind...but 1 thing is good though,,,,Vill is in the same production company as Son but it might not change anything because we all know where her heart lies...it is with Thee...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
u guys u have to see pics of Son & Vill at Son& Vill freevision @ chicago the music night and they were on Dao kra jai too so handsome and cute togerher....Even thoughthey r just friend they still go to function together for work...so cute

SonYukView4ever

oh wow,
vill looks really pretty.
for a minute there, i thought she was much skinnier and lost weight.
she's thinner tho.
she must be working out. hehe
anyways, son's cool, too. lol
he's scrawny.
he needs some meat or something, baby. hahaha

thanks for sharing ja, sarna.
yes, just because both are dating doesn't mean they couldn't be friends.
they're good friends indeed.
it was such a sweet thing to see them here tonight together.
vill seemed happy tho.
son, that dork. lol
such a skanky hottie.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
still look cute together.....guys I am still hoping here...that 1 day they actually dating for real.
BTW happy Valentine every one, hope everyone Valentine are ful of love naja that includ Son and Vill :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
still look cute together.....guys I am still hoping here...that 1 day they actually dating for real.
BTW happy Valentine every one, hope everyone Valentine are ful of love naja that includ Son and Vill :D
Make me happy for Valentine's day, seeing them together, I just love it, even though they r just friend...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
After seeing these pics of Son & Vill together @ Chicago the Musical, it is no wonders why Son has feelings for Vill, she seems to be a sensible and intelligent girl and a looks to match it too, it would be ashame if has no feelings for Son because, has similar traits such sensible, intelligent and good looks to match it too but I guess u just have to wait and see..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure he really does have feeling for her, but he just don't want to say it. May be he think it's not time yet, and I really hope that Thee dude r just family friend like Vill r saying. My finger r cross every day and hoping that she'll understand the true feeling that he really have for her. Sarna, do you realize that we sound like lakorn script writer....I think we should write our own script and send to exact to have Son and Vill be in the lakorn...just kidding I'm just dreaming....but you never know it might work.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm sure he really does have feeling for her, but he just don't want to say it. May be he think it's not time yet, and I really hope that Thee dude r just family friend like Vill r saying. My finger r cross every day and hoping that she'll understand the true feeling that he really have for her. Sarna, do you realize that we sound like lakorn script writer....I think we should write our own script and send to exact to have Son and Vill be in the lakorn...just kidding I'm just dreaming....but you never know it might work.

We r just 2 crazy Son & Vill lover that is all,, hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & Vill Valentine's day activities together; they looks so cute, my wishes came true, Exact gave it to us, love them

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Sarna, u r so cool...this is a dream come true Exact does understand their fan. OK! this is too cute they actually spend Valentines together so cool hehehehehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
OMG Sarna, u r so cool...this is a dream come true Exact does understand their fan. OK! this is too cute they actually spend Valentines together so cool hehehehehehe
Might be not together but still special, and cute too, they r just totally cute and match, they make 1 cute couple...when I wrote to Exact i did mention something about Son & Vill on Valentine's day special...my wishes came true, hehehe

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I just read that Son buys Vill vitamins...... How cute is that!!!!

Here is a part of the interview:
Apparently Son’s been buying you some vitamins

“Yes he has, cause he takes them so he told me which one is good to take”

Is it for weight loss?

“No, it’s made from green tea extract. It’s more an antioxidant. He asked me if I want to try it and he bought it for us to try. Now we are all buying some, my mom wants some too”

For the whole article, go here:
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...f-her-new-body/

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I just read that Son buys Vill vitamins...... How cute is that!!!!

Here is a part of the interview:
Apparently Son’s been buying you some vitamins

“Yes he has, cause he takes them so he told me which one is good to take”

Is it for weight loss?

“No, it’s made from green tea extract. It’s more an antioxidant. He asked me if I want to try it and he bought it for us to try. Now we are all buying some, my mom wants some too”

For the whole article, go here:
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...f-her-new-body/
I READ THAT TOO, JUST SWEET FOR SOMEONE TO DO THAT FOR U, IT MEANS THEY CARE ABOUT UR WELL BEING,,, SO CUTE & SWEET..

SonYukView4ever

gosh,
they seem so close.
i wish i had a guyfriend as hot as son and can still care for me so much..ahahah lol
anyways, thanks ja sarna.
i'm loving them!

HUGS HUGS!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
gosh,
they seem so close.
i wish i had a guyfriend as hot as son and can still care for me so much..ahahah lol
anyways, thanks ja sarna.
i'm loving them!

HUGS HUGS!!!
He does not have to be as hot as Son but as long as he care about ur well being that's all it matters but if looks come into it I take it too but it's ok I got a nice hubby who care too but he might not be as handsome as Son but he is nice too,,,,as for Son I am just dreaming as a back up because in real life, I got a nice man but Son just my dream princes, heheh

U welcome ja,,,,I love them too

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Bad news for Son & Vill, no hope because Vill just announce that she is close to Thee as someone special but not as a boyfriend/gf relationship but someone she is really close to; so sad no hope for Son & Vill at all, so crash after hearing this news, I think Vill has move on as she said, so our Son is now out of her league, I just hope he will find someone special too...