Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omgosh, I am completely in love with Kaew Lom Pet. It was so FUN!
Anyways, I have become a madly lover of Son-Yuk and View.
Both are definitely the best couple so far.
Well, I just wanted to express my love and find out who's here are their BIG and #1 fans. hehe

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Omgosh, I am completely in love with Kaew Lom Pet. It was so FUN!
Anyways, I have become a madly lover of Son-Yuk and View.
Both are definitely the best couple so far.
Well, I just wanted to express my love and find out who's here are their BIG and #1 fans. hehe

I just joined to let you know that I just adore Son and Vill. They are like match made in heaven. So perfect together.
I hope Exact will pair them up again soon. I miss them already......

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I absolutely adore them, they the hottest couple right now for me, they match each other well as in personality, looks, intelligent and lifestyle too, just love them can't get enough of them, hope Exact hears my cry, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pair them up as Soon as Possible.... A match made in heaven...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More crash news of Vill has came out saying she is closer to Thee than Son, God I am never going to cheer any couple anymore, I am still hoping Son & Vill. Vill is right she sure doesn't want to interfer in Son's place in the Industry because she even denial being close to him now; I have roughly read it and sort of understood what she is saying but some words I might not be 100% sure of, please translate if anyone has the time, tq

http://women.kapook.com/star01074/

วิว พัวพัน 2 ชาย สน-ธีร์ หล่อระดับพระเอกทั้งคู่ (ไทยรัฐ)

เล่นละคร “แก้วล้อมเพชร” ทางช่อง 5 คู่กัน จึงไม่ใช่เรื่องแปลกหากจะมีข่าว “รักโปรโมต” แต่มีข่าวว่าเห็น “วิว-วรรณรท สนธิไชย” เข้าออกคอนโดฯ ของพระเอกโรบอท “สน-ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล” นี่สิไม่ใช่โปรโมตซะแร้ว แถมล่าสุดมีข่าวอีกว่า น้องวิว เป็นแฟนอยู่ กับ “ธีร์ วณิชนันทธาดา” ที่หล่อระดับว่าที่พระเอก 7 สีอีกด้วย โดยมีภาพคู่หวานแหววใน hi5 เป็นหลักฐาน

งานนี้ น้องวิว ต้องเคลียร์ยาวแล้วล่ะวิว วรรณรท : เรื่อง คนเห็นวิวไปคอนโดฯ ของสนหรือคะ อาจจะเป็นคนอื่นรึป่าว ที่รู้มาสนไม่มีคอนโดฯ หรืออาจตอนสอบเค้าไปอ่านหนังสือกับเพื่อนที่คอนโดฯ อาจเกี่ยวโยงกัน คนอินกับละครรึป่าว

วิวกับสนสนิทกันมั้ย?วิว วรรณรท : ไม่ได้สนิทมาก แค่อยู่ในระดับนึง ถ้าไม่ใช่เรื่องงานก็ไม่ได้โทร.คุยกัน

สนเคยบอกว่าวิวเป็นผู้หญิงที่สนิทที่สุด รู้จักกันมา 5 ปีแล้ว?วิว วรรณรท : ระยะเวลาที่รู้จักก็ไม่ได้คุยกัน รู้จักจากน้องสาวสนเรียนที่เดียวกับวิว กับสนเองวิวก็ไม่เคยคุยข้างนอก เมื่อก่อนเคยคุยทางเอ็มเอสเอ็นเล็กๆ น้อยๆ

เคยไปดูหนังกินข้าวสองคน?วิว วรรณรท : ถ้า 2 คนไม่มี อาจจะไปถ่ายรายการเสร็จแล้วไปต่อ แต่ไม่เคยไป 2 คน

ดูสนจะชอบวิวนะ?วิว วรรณรท : เค้าก็บอกปลื้มๆ แต่มันก็ไม่ได้มากไปกว่านั้น

เค้าจีบวิวมั้ย?วิว วรรณรท : ไม่นะ ถ้าที่เค้าทำดีกับวิวเค้าก็เทกแคร์แอริน หรือผู้หญิงคนอื่นๆ เหมือนกันค่ะ

แล้วกับธีร์ล่ะ มีข่าวว่าคุณแม่วิวปลื้มมาก?วิว วรรณรท : กับพี่ธีร์แม่ก็ปลื้มตั้งแต่ก่อนหน้านี้แล้ว ก่อนเข้ามาเล่นละคร วิวถ่ายแบบกับพี่ธีร์ คือ มีคนดูแลคนเดียวกัน เลยได้รู้จักกัน แล้วเรียนมหาวิทยาลัยเดียวกันด้วย เป็นรุ่นพี่อีก พอวิวไปทำงานก็ไปกับคุณแม่ เลยได้รู้จักพี่เค้าด้วย

เห็นว่าธีร์ ภาษีดี แม่ปลื้ม?วิว วรรณรท : ปลื้มแบบเป็นลูกชายที่แม่รักคนนึงมากกว่าค่ะ เค้าไม่มารักห่วงแต่วิวอย่างเดียว เค้าเหมือนเป็นพี่ชายมากกว่า ดุว่าอะไรได้ทุกอย่าง เป็นห่วงทุกเรื่อง

ภาพใน hi5 ดูสวีตนะ?วิว วรรณรท : วิวกับพี่ธีร์สนิทกันมาก เวลาถ่ายภาพด้วยกันจะเก็บไปเป็นพอร์ตงานเลย ผู้จัดการขายงานเป็นแพคคู่อยู่แล้ว

วิวสนิทกับใครมากกว่า?วิว วรรณรท : สนิทกับพี่ธีร์มากกว่าค่ะ พอสนิทกับคุณแม่ก็จะไปทานข้าวด้วยกัน

แปลว่าธีร์มีโอกาสพัฒนา?วิว วรรณรท : ยังไม่รู้เหมือนกัน ตอนนี้ที่คุยกันเหมือนเป็นห่วงกัน เหมือนเป็นคนในครอบครัวก็ดีแล้ว

ธีร์ใกล้เป็นพระเอกใหม่ช่อง 7 เราทราบมั้ย?วิว วรรณรท : ทราบค่ะ ก็อยู่กับเค้าตลอด อยากเห็นผลงานเหมือนกัน

คนละช่องไม่เป็นอุปสรรคในการคบหา?วิว วรรณรท : ไม่มีค่ะ ผู้จัดการคนเดียวกันอยู่แล้ว อาจจะมีโอกาสร่วมงานกันด้วย คนละช่องก็ดีมีหลายสังคม มีประสบการณ์หลายๆ อย่างเล่าให้ฟัง

มีธีร์ดูแลขนาดนี้ไม่กลัวหนุ่มๆ หายเหรอ?วิว วรรณรท : ถ้าดูในไฮไฟว์จะเห็นว่าเรารู้จักกันนานแล้ว เหมือนเป็นพี่น้อง มันเลยไม่เป็นไร อีกอย่างก็ไม่มีคนอื่นเข้ามาหาวิวอยู่แล้ว

ขอขอบคุณข้อมูลและภาพประกอบจาก

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
gosh,
i;ll surely die if view was with the thee dude...HMPF!
anyways, i dont care much bc Son-Yuk is my baby.
if she picked someone else,
he's mine. LOL
i honestly don't care who dates who as long as
I still see Son acting with View in the future.
GOsh and I want intense, fired up dramas between them this time.
HAAHHAHA

neena

sarNie Adult
hey, thee is coming out as a ch7 actor so i wanna see him pair up with pinky or someone!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!! i never watch ch7 so he might just make me watch ch7. anyways, i think she is close to thee because they go to the same uni...but i think she's known son a little longer...maybe she's just saying this to get out of the limelight. but i think all three of them are good friends.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm one of their biggest fan right now.. I love this couple and I am obessed with this couple.. I would die to see them both together in a lakorn again.. I love them so much... Can't wait to see more of them both together... X-crossing finger.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I think Vill should be careful about all this Tee business. I really liked her but with all this news I like her a little less - it's just a funny negetive feeling - I don't know how to explain it.

Seriously I don't want to know about her personal life unless it's with Son. I think Son boost her image but not Tee (I think it's because of KLP).

My other feeling is that Son helped her with her career but Tee is just coming into spot light as Vill's friend. Maybe it's just the way how media is spinning it but it's like he is using her fame to get noticed. Ok, I am biased here because I adore Son.

I hope all this Tee business will stop whether she is seeing him or not. I DON'T CARE Anymore (one frustrated fan here).

If she doesn't want Son, I hope he will find another lovely girl to be with since I think he is a great catch. I want to see more of Son. Just can't get enough of him. haha.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think Vill should be careful about all this Tee business. I really liked her but with all this news I like her a little less - it's just a funny negetive feeling - I don't know how to explain it.

Seriously I don't want to know about her personal life unless it's with Son. I think Son boost her image but not Tee (I think it's because of KLP).

My other feeling is that Son helped her with her career but Tee is just coming into spot light as Vill's friend. Maybe it's just the way how media is spinning it but it's like he is using her fame to get noticed. Ok, I am biased here because I adore Son.

I hope all this Tee business will stop whether she is seeing him or not. I DON'T CARE Anymore (one frustrated fan here).

If she doesn't want Son, I hope he will find another lovely girl to be with since I think he is a great catch. I want to see more of Son. Just can't get enough of him. haha.

I agree with u 100%, maybe Vill is just doing it to get out of the limelight and gossip because I know in 1 of her interview, she even hinted that she and son have agree not to interfer with each other while they r in the ET industry, they also have talk about becoming just friend....I do hope, Vill realise Son is a good catcher, great guy with intelligent and looks to match it too....because i don't wanna see her regret lossing Son to someone, who's love him more because of these Thee guy...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hey, thee is coming out as a ch7 actor so i wanna see him pair up with pinky or someone!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!! i never watch ch7 so he might just make me watch ch7. anyways, i think she is close to thee because they go to the same uni...but i think she's known son a little longer...maybe she's just saying this to get out of the limelight. but i think all three of them are good friends.
I agree with u, maybe Vill just don't want gossip and wants to stay out of the limelight for both their sake so Son & her can concentrate on working and studying as she hinted in her interview....I remember Vill saying that when they were younger they used have a thing for each other but since now they r older, they just want to concentrate on working, plus being in the ET industry, u bound to meet other people and Vill said that is better for them to be more mature then they will come back to talk about it....I hope so because I love this couple,

Remember Everyone Son & vill r on Top Award, announcing Game show award, they r so cute together....they even look at each other in that sweet way...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
watever happens in their personal life, I just hope that they won't let it interfere with their job as an acot and actress because I would love to see these two pair up again.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
watever happens in their personal life, I just hope that they won't let it interfere with their job as an acot and actress because I would love to see these two pair up again.
I don't think they will be like that because they are both professional people who wants to work in this industry, I think being pair up together is sort of fine for both party but they just don't want to being links together as a couple because they both know it will be a distraction to their working and studying at a young age...I think Vill wants Son to be popular as a single rising star that means with no attachement from her as his girlfriend...Plus both r busy and studying as they stated in several interviews so they just want to be friends...without having to worry about someone else such things as girlfriend or boyfriend...."Vill, has stated that she does not want to interfer in Son's place in the ET industry where he is bound to have alot of girls coming up to him and she does not want to be a distraction for him" that what she stated...I do know she meants well for Son but as a fan, some of us wants to see them as a couple, I think being a couple early at such a young age will probably not last as we seen with other couple such as Yui and her boyfriend and others too...just an example.....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
haha
yea I saw them at top awards.
they were so cute.
he looked so sexy like always.
she was cute and a bit nervous.
these two dangers....killing me with their romance..lol
anyways, i love them.

well, here is their fanclub.
come join us if you haven't. be active. find news. share. knowledge. power! lol

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/index.php?

Tq, for the invite, I am a member of them since first day of Kaew Lom pet, hehe, I love them at Top Award, they r sharing sweet glances and smile to each other, such sweetness of their young love....they r killing us by hiding their romance but I know what is like being as such a young age and wanted to do more and plan a path for their future....so I am just hoping for them in the future, hope this Thee guy does not come between them...or anything else that will come in between them to ruin their sweet romance....