Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! you guys these r so awsome...they r so cute together, why do these people keep teasing us like that.....have them together for an evens but not lakorn, this is so torturing :lmao: . I want to see them in a lakorn, but any thing would do as long as they are together hehehehehehe :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
OMG! you guys these r so awsome...they r so cute together, why do these people keep teasing us like that.....have them together for an evens but not lakorn, this is so torturing :lmao: . I want to see them in a lakorn, but any thing would do as long as they are together hehehehehehe :D
Yes, it is torturing huh to see them together at function or event but not in lakorn but at least we r seeing them together, hope to see them on Valentine's day special, it be so lovely, I just love this couple...Son just hot and Vill just gorgeous, they totally match well...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
man, his hair is growing.
he should consider cutting them
also, he's thin.
add come pounds my babie..hehe
I love his hair long, kind add the manly touch to him, yeah he's kind of thin, must working and studying hard too...what he needs is some muscle onto it not fat, hehe, I just love him whichever weight he is....not too thin though, because he is tall,,,hehe

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, you know what I think, we should change this topic to Son&Vill Fanatic. Because we r crazy about them two, I think that what we should do what you guy think.... :yahoo: I can't get enough of them, every day I always come in here so I can read and findout more about them....I know I am crazy about them, and sarna, thanks for those pic. they look soooooo cute together so jealous, and Son I don't care fat or thin he still hot :drool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, you know what I think, we should change this topic to Son&Vill Fanatic. Because we r crazy about them two, I think that what we should do what you guy think.... :yahoo: I can't get enough of them, every day I always come in here so I can read and findout more about them....I know I am crazy about them, and sarna, thanks for those pic. they look soooooo cute together so jealous, and Son I don't care fat or thin he still hot :drool:
Yeah, I love them together, I don't care too if he is thin or fat, why don't u start a topic of fanatic....I just love them....and crazy everytime i c their pics together, have u c his latest in Chiang Mai,...God, Son is hot, I like the way he dress,,,he is my type of guy....

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to, but the problem is I can't read thai...it's very hard for me to start and try to find any thing about him or Vill. My thai is so limited I can understand the speaking just enough to start conversation but I would answer back in Eng. so it would be hard for me why don't you start and we fill in :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I would love to, but the problem is I can't read thai...it's very hard for me to start and try to find any thing about him or Vill. My thai is so limited I can understand the speaking just enough to start conversation but I would answer back in Eng. so it would be hard for me why don't you start and we fill in :D

1 of the fan has start something already and I just started the topic of on screen couple with them....I understand and speak thai but I can't thai that well, so it's not for me too....but I can't only do what i can because i love Son & Vill...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
let's just keep crossing finger and wait to see what happen in the future. =D

I am crossing it everyday but if it's meant to be for it will, we can't really force it....if it's destiny for them then, I be happy but if it's not meant to be for them oh well, what can we do, but I just hope for these couple,,,,they sure look good together both personality, lifestyle and looks too..hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Anyone seen the latest Tv pool Live 10/2/2009, Vill has came out and says that she went to Chiang Mai with Thee guy, now Son has been throw off the sideline that was said by the news reporter....Vill said that there is no problem because Son knows that She is close to Thee for along time already so there's no problem between Son & herself...she said it is no suprise for Son to hear of the news that she and Thee r close....because she has know Thee for a long time already not that Son just suddenly heard about it now...so there's no hope for Son & Vill, they r truely just friend and she closer to Thee too...I am so sad about this news for Son,,,he really love Vill....when he said that he was seeing this girl on "3 Noom 3 Moom" and she suddenly met someone and he has let her go because she found someone better, now I know he meant Vill....so sad for him....I hope it's not too late for him to win her back.... u can actually see that he does love her, if he didn't why would he asked to her to go audition with him...so sad..