ahhhh...
thank you ja sarna.
vill and son look so good!
i notice his hair got longer.
vill's very pretty!
glad to see them at this function.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More of Top award pics; Love Son & Vill I am glad they r attending function together, just yesterday they attended together with other cast of KLP too

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
OOOOhhh.....I LOVE this two photos:

So cute. They are having a good time:

They just match so well. In this pic. they almost look alike - just like a good couple should! :)

Thank you for posting them Sarna.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
God, u guys r making me miss them too much, it is called a Son & Vill depression, or addiction, hehe, I need a fix too, with them in Concert or on talk show together, or photoshoot, any activity, I am so bored out of my mind without them too....I am writing to Exact for them to appear on Concert or any tv appearance....Love to hear Son & Vill sing together, "That song "kid teung" Son has to sing that song, it be so nice to hear him,,,,he can play the piano too and he's got 1 of the hottest voice, I love to hear him sing...

I love seeing them wearing matching clothes, they both complement each other so well, both got white skin, small face and eyes, their body just match each other...I love this couple off/on screen...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yeah he did made it clear, that he doesn't have a Condo....I don't really care about the rumors or gossips...

All I want to see it him and Vill in lakorns, concerts, magazine photoshoots or any activity that they r doing together...he is a hottie and intelligent 1 too..I just love Son & Vill together, hope their friendship will stood all the rumors...

They looks so cute together here, they just look like a real couple, match each other so well

I am wishing that they wore matching clothes not by accident by on purpose, hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
;)
i know.
gosh,
i can't wait until the next time they have a lakron together again :'(
its gonna be a while.

Yeah, I can't wait for their next lakorn, I miss them on screen so much, I hope it soon that we can see them on screen or anything of them together soon...

Hi Kiki, do u know anyone in Thailand if they got the Vdo clip of EFM @ Siamcentre when all the cast of KLP, especially came that day....Please search for us...we really want to see it...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
God, u guys r making me miss them too much, it is called a Son & Vill depression, or addiction, hehe, I need a fix too, with them in Concert or on talk show together, or photoshoot, any activity, I am so bored out of my mind without them too....I am writing to Exact for them to appear on Concert or any tv appearance....Love to hear Son & Vill sing together, "That song "kid teung" Son has to sing that song, it be so nice to hear him,,,,he can play the piano too and he's got 1 of the hottest voice, I love to hear him sing...

I love seeing them wearing matching clothes, they both complement each other so well, both got white skin, small face and eyes, their body just match each other...I love this couple off/on screen...
Same here, u guys make me missed them even more....they are so cute together. Did any of u ever get a reply back from Exact, and what did they say about Son and Vill, r they going to have any lakorn together soon, if not I think we all well go crazy soon :wacko:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Same here, u guys make me missed them even more....they are so cute together. Did any of u ever get a reply back from Exact, and what did they say about Son and Vill, r they going to have any lakorn together soon, if not I think we all well go crazy soon :wacko:

Exact, just told me that they will let me know if any lakorn is coming so it means no, hehe,,,,sure we r all going crazy with wanting of Son & Vill to pair up again, I just email exact again,,,,next i will email again so they will know that we still want Son & vill to be on screen again together or anything together...