Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kiki, I c that, I was sorry to not see them too, but I watch Tv pool tonight, there had interview of Son&Vill behind the scene of KLp, there r so cute, Son so funny, if u want to watch it's the latest date in obizgo.tv ok

What is the date on TV Pool Tonight ka?

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
i live in australia so it be 31/1/2009.

if u live in the us it be: 1/31/2009

Are you sure? Can you check the broadcast date for me again?
There are two shows na ka. TV Pool Live and TV Pool Tonight.
TV pool live : Monday-Friday
TV pool tonight : weekends..

Can you confirm again? Thanks Sarna3.
Gotta run. I'll check in with you tomorrow here.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Are you sure? Can you check the broadcast date for me again?
There are two shows na ka. TV Pool Live and TV Pool Tonight.
TV pool live : Monday-Friday
TV pool tonight : weekends..

Can you confirm again? Thanks Sarna3.
Gotta run. I'll check in with you tomorrow here.

Tv pool tonight: weekends: is the 31/1/2009 in aus term but in the us term 1/31/2009 ok

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill Denied Taking Peang's role in Sakul Ka
Daradaily 27 Jan 2009

Latest report says the new nang-ek of Exact, "VILL Wannarot Sonthichai" has stepped on the toe of another new gen, "PEUNG Kanya Leenuttapong". It's been said that the nang-ek role of lakorn "Sakul Ka" was formally given to Peung which was to be co-star with superstar actor like "MOS Patiparn Pataweekarn". But it was later changed to VILL.

About this, Vill just clarified that the company might wanted her to continue practicing the acting.

"I have no idea. They might have let Peung try out new role with another lakorn with Son (Yuk Songpaisarn). All the dramas are equally important and interesting.

Rapidly rising beyond another new gens, I don't think so 'cause Peung has already played 2-3 dramas. I've just only played one. P'Boy (Takonkiet Veeravan) probably wanted her to try out another type of role.

Sakul Ka would be my 2nd job. If I played the first and took too long before the 2nd, people might not remember me. The aim of P'Boy was probably wanted me to try out another character and to see if former experiences could help out the new one.

It shouldn't be replacement thingy. My acting isn't that good yet. So it was probably a normal cast change. Among the new gens, we're not serious over this. We're happily as friends, no problem.

As for the role in this drama, I'm rather afraid of one thing 'cause I don't really know much about love roles. The story is about 3 types of loves. The love with P'Mos and the longing for P'Mos's protection like father. The puppy love with New (Chaiyapon Pupart) and P'R (Arnattapol Sirichumsang.)

And to get to co-star with a superstar like P'Mos does benefit me. It helps me develop my acting. P'Mos always gives suggestions and explains things I don't understand. He's like my teacher to fill me with grown-up and nice attitudes."

http://www.daradaily.com/news/11803/%22%E0...B8%81%E0%B8%B2/

Tranlated by mos-fanclub.com.

That be great if their can swap Peung to play with Mos then swap Vill to go play with Son...it be nice but i guess the director knows which N'ek is suitable for which role

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehehe
so sweeet!
haha,
it's another article to make us build our hopes that soon and vill will work together again in the future. :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hehehe
so sweeet!
haha,
it's another article to make us build our hopes that soon and vill will work together again in the future. :lol:

I don't think there is any hope because the cast has been decided, so i think as a fan we might as well let them work in peace and chill out while hopefully waiting for their next lakorn together...I don't want to build up too much hope, just enjoy seeing on screen is ok, let the cupid play their destiny, it's out of our hands now...I just keep on looking at their pics together and just hope....

SonYukView4ever

hehe
yes i meant hopes for the next lakorns not this one.
i know now she is being paired up / mos and son is being paired up with peung.
is peung ok?
i saw her in the trailer and she's that attractive plus she doesn't seem like she would make a good pair with him? lol

well, i'm kind of excited about vills new lakron w/ mos.
it looks good.
mos for some reason, i think he looks very interested vill. lol
at the 3num3mum show he kept eying her.
i was like, mos?
hahah well, u guys might see it differently.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I do hope that Exact will come out with a new lakorn for Son and Vill very soon. I am so impatient and miss seeing them!
I am not so crazy about the new pairing for Son w/ Peung and Vill with Mos but I think it's good that they are getting more experience and the audience will not get bored of seeing them together all the time (is that possible? ha ha). I wish them well for their next lakorn seperately and hope that Exact will pair them up afther that. Oh...I hope I don't have to wait until 2010. That would just kill me.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hehe
yes i meant hopes for the next lakorns not this one.
i know now she is being paired up / mos and son is being paired up with peung.
is peung ok?
i saw her in the trailer and she's that attractive plus she doesn't seem like she would make a good pair with him? lol

well, i'm kind of excited about vills new lakron w/ mos.
it looks good.
mos for some reason, i think he looks very interested vill. lol
at the 3num3mum show he kept eying her.
i was like, mos?
hahah well, u guys might see it differently.
yeah hope for Son & Vill next lakorns soon too..
As for me Peung looks kind of Plain looking, no life, I am sort of not really into the feel of Peung being pair with Son.
Maybe Mos thinks Vill might be cute too, not sure too but I think he is like her uncle in compare to age gaps, hehe. I don't think it will work...over 10 yrs age gaps...hehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I do hope that Exact will come out with a new lakorn for Son and Vill very soon. I am so impatient and miss seeing them!
I am not so crazy about the new pairing for Son w/ Peung and Vill with Mos but I think it's good that they are getting more experience and the audience will not get bored of seeing them together all the time (is that possible? ha ha). I wish them well for their next lakorn seperately and hope that Exact will pair them up afther that. Oh...I hope I don't have to wait until 2010. That would just kill me.

I hope it soon like sort of mid this year or end of year, I miss Son & Vill too much, very soon....
Me, either not very exciting of Son/Peung or Mos/Vill. Yeah I suppose they in in business to act so they need all the experiences that they can get from older actors or actresses. also some fans might not be as interest in seeing them often as we r...I hope exact will pair them up soon too, same i don't want to wait until 2010 too...

SonYukView4ever

yeah hope for Son & Vill next lakorns soon too..
As for me Peung looks kind of Plain looking, no life, I am sort of not really into the feel of Peung being pair with Son.
Maybe Mos thinks Vill might be cute too, not sure too but I think he is like her uncle in compare to age gaps, hehe. I don't think it will work...over 10 yrs age gaps...hehehe
haha
maybe no supposed to work but mos might think differently lol jk

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i hope that their next lakorn will be soon, too.
Dear, Mos has a long time girl friend ja, I think he is just studying her since she will be in the same lakorn as him such as sakul Ka....well sorry to say but Mos/vill just don't mix well, unlike Son/Vill, abit favourtism here, hehe just love them..

SonYukView4ever

Dear, Mos has a long time girl friend ja, I think he is just studying her since she will be in the same lakorn as him such as sakul Ka....well sorry to say but Mos/vill just don't mix well, unlike Son/Vill, abit favourtism here, hehe just love them..
hahhaah
yes, yes.
i know.
but something about mos was very suspicious to me lol
but yes and obviously, Son and Vill! :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
TV Pool Tonight's clip is up on YT na ka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_sEuYPYh2c...re=channel_page

Son & Vill are so cute in the interview. Son was really funny..... oh so cute.
Yeah, the report was like, how come someone that look stiff could be funny and come up with funny phrase, Son is funny and hot too same goes for Vill they both funny and cute together,,,That what both of them were saying when they work together, they speak the same language and r on the same page so it makes the work easy and they feel comfortable working together...