Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
what do u guys think of the news, I think she might close to both guys, 1 as a friend but 1 as a bro, who she can goes places together but Son is someone she knows longer but only as a close friend, as Thee is her bro/family friend who she hangs out with most because she's not scare to be in the news with because he is like her bro/family but if she is in the news with Son, it be like more gossip, I guess..Let's see who will she chose in the future...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
what do u guys think of the news, I think she might close to both guys, 1 as a friend but 1 as a bro, who she can goes places together but Son is someone she knows longer but only as a close friend, as Thee is her bro/family friend who she hangs out with most because she's not scare to be in the news with because he is like her bro/family but if she is in the news with Son, it be like more gossip, I guess..Let's see who will she chose in the future...
honestly,
i don't really care if vill dates thee.
there isn't much what we can do about it.

as for son, he will eventually find someone better.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
honestly,
i don't really care if vill dates thee.
there isn't much what we can do about it.

as for son, he will eventually find someone better.
I know, it's not about caring or not, but they look cute and adorable together, it's hard to picture them with someone else,,,,Well I wish Son the best to find someone suitable and cute and right for him, not just someone to hang out with but someone special too..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think in the case of Son Yuk, Vill and Thee, it's a similar love-friendship triangle of Win, Weir and Pancake, remember Win, Weir and Pancake were blooming at the same time as a young rising star and it sort of a competition going between Win & Weir Plus Pancake and Win even attended the same university but at the end Win sort of fade away because it was studying too hard and Weir eventually win Pancake's mother affection more also Weir and Pan sort of attend function together more and was cheer by fans for them to be a couple....In the case of Vill, Son-Yuk and Thee, I don't know who will win Vill affection between a close family bro. like Thee or Son-Yuk the high school sweetheart and plus Son/Vill works in the same production company too...but I think with Vill case it be more difficult because really determine to finish studying and be more mature to decide on love...unlike Pan, she knows what she wants and who she wants to be with...Maybe Thee will win because he is closer to Vill and her family too, but I am willing to cheer Son-Yuk as he is my favourite person compare to Thee dude...hehe

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I am so crush right now, I've been hoping that Son and Vill cuz they when to lots of functions and events together, but now I've lose all of my hope. Any way I'm still have a strong hope that Son still have a chance to win Vill heart. I am hoping and hoping and hoping and just too crazy about them

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am so crush right now, I've been hoping that Son and Vill cuz they when to lots of functions and events together, but now I've lose all of my hope. Any way I'm still have a strong hope that Son still have a chance to win Vill heart. I am hoping and hoping and hoping and just too crazy about them

My lovely couple on/off screen...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Sarna - you just ruin this thread for me.

This thread should be for Son & VILL na ja.... please don't try to make up couples for Son. I am fine with him being single na.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh Sarna - you just ruin this thread for me.

This thread should be for Son & VILL na ja.... please don't try to make up couples for Son. I am fine with him being single na.
ok, sorry na ja, I was having fun and trying to cheer myself up since, I am still hoping for Son & Vill, so I try to match him up with someone I like too, hehe

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
ok, sorry na ja, I was having fun and trying to cheer myself up since, I am still hoping for Son & Vill, so I try to match him up with someone I like too, hehe

thanks for taking down the photos ka. I guess I am not over Son and Vill.... I rather see him single if I can't see him with Vill.

SonYukView4ever

gosh,
i am so angry.
i don't think i can love good looking guys anymore.
they're selfish and immature and selfish and stuck-up.
too bad.
i'm leaving those types of guys alone now.
gosh, HATE THEM!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
gosh,
i am so angry.
i don't think i can love good looking guys anymore.
they're selfish and immature and selfish and stuck-up.
too bad.
i'm leaving those types of guys alone now.
gosh, HATE THEM!

What's matter?
Who's done what to u?
R u refer to Son being stuck up?
He is not stuck up, just want to study & work?
Plus Vill & him decided to be only friend long ago before they both enter the Et industry
Son is just stiff & shy, he is not stuck up or snob

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
really what up with that? I don't think Son is stuck up he just a guy who want to accomplish life more than being in ET and become a loser latter in life. I think is personal issue. Sarna ja thank you for the pic. with that smile I couldn't help it but to think of Son and Vill hehehehehe

SonYukView4ever

u guys,
i am disappointed in myself.
no wat i wrote earlier has nothing to do with son ka.
i just couldnt believe that a guy who i thought liked me for a long time would reject me.
hes just so into himself and selfish.
he's pretty good looking but i guess i can say i'm seeing his true colors. *sob*

i am disappointed in that guy.
not son.
i just hope all good looking guys are wearing the same shoes. *sniff*

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
u guys,
i am disappointed in myself.
no wat i wrote earlier has nothing to do with son ka.
i just couldnt believe that a guy who i thought liked me for a long time would reject me.
hes just so into himself and selfish.
he's pretty good looking but i guess i can say i'm seeing his true colors. *sob*

i am disappointed in that guy.
not son.
i just hope all good looking guys are wearing the same shoes. *sniff*

I hope, 1 guy has n't turn u off guy forever na ja, life is too special to be waste on just 1 guy, and u r special too,,,life and future has other opportunity na ja,,,u have too much inside and outside to be waste on just 1 guy,,,,I am sure in the long ran, u will find someone who r special and appreciate u....be a smart person with a brain that what life is all about, the good 1 will come running to u ok....I wish u well na ja...