danounagirl

sarNie Egg
I'm so waiting for the next chapter
ur writing is so exciting 
u should try write a suspense/police one 
i can help u with the scientific research 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo cool ! No wonder!! I don't write much combat action . It more like bed action HAHAHA ---- sorry , I have no shame , where my modesty, it not how a proper lady should behave *ahem* none the less , I do enjoy this fiction ^^^ can't wait to read more.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
CTR said:
Bieluvr, I'm glad you are enjoying it.  This coming week, I will be revealing more of the background info.  You're going to be hating someone more and you'll be surprised at others.
I'm sensing it will be Fernando that I'll start to dislike? LOL. No, please don't make someone i love turn into someone i hate. Haha. Just kidding, do anything you have to do, I'm ready for it all. :)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
[SIZE=12pt]But she had to stay strong for Fernando and she would avenge the death of her father by the hand of Chaos.  Ayumi laid Fernando’s head on the soft pillow on the sofa as the phone rang.  It was Tim just as the clock was about to hit the one hour mark.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“You’re on time,” said Ayumi.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“We can’t talk that long,” said Tim.  “Do you still have your phone?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“No, Daisuke and I gave it to Chaos.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim was ecstatic.  “Excellent.”  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“How is that a good thing?” replied Ayumi.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Long story.  My brother install a tracking device inside your phone when the two of you first met.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Tsk-tsk.  He didn’t have the nerve to even trust me.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim chuckled.  “At first, he thought you were working for the Red Dragon.  It was precautionary measure don’t take it personal.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Got it.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Phew,” said Tim.  “If that was Brianna, she would have roasted me.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi would wait for Fernando to regain his memory back before she pulls a fast one on him.  “So what’s the plan?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I’m going to hand over the medallions to the Red Dragon and rescue Uncle Jin and Brianna, her father.”        [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“That’s not a plan but a suicidal mission.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]How was he going to tell Ayumi that he didn’t want her to come over to help out; thus, endangering both of their lives?  “Just tell take care of my brother.  My plan is elaborate than that.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I’m coming to help you,” exclaimed.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“No, just stay there.  If you come, they will know.  Staying low key is the best for all of us now.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“But you have one working arms.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I have two helpers now.  But if you must move, take a private plane to Phuket where Kru Boonmee had setup camp for me.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]There was no way Ayumi was going to let Tim go on that mission by himself.  She would have Daisuke accompany Fernando on a private plane ride to Phuket and she would fly to Hong Kong in disguise.  “Sure.  Give me Kru Boonmee’s address.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]In a safe apartment complex in Kowloon, Tim was preparing his battle plans as a knock on the door got his attention.  It was Benny whom he had sent to discover the whereabouts of Kate.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I know where she is, said Benny.  “In a condo in downtown Shenzhen.”  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Is she alone?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I believe so.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim got up and tabbed Benny on the shoulder.  “Shenzhen is where we’ll go. Get in touch with Lei to let him know.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]As the two let Kowloon, Tim disguised himself as an old man with a broken arm while Benny went as a woman.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“How do I look?” asked Benny.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim was a straight shooter.  He doesn’t like to mince his words.  “Very ugly but that will do.”  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Thanks for the words of confidence boss.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Hey, look at it this way.  You’re so ugly no one would pay attention to us,” Tim smiled.  “Plus, you’re not running for Ms. Universe.”[/SIZE]

CTR

Bieluvr, more interesting tidbits are coming soon.  Will Tim be able to get Brianna, her father, and Uncle Jin out?  When will Ayumi arrive to help Tim?  Or will she messes up the whole operation?   Thanks   danounagirl for reading.  I'm not the best but I am learning everyday.

[SIZE=12pt]It was a strange sight indeed as she approaches the two guards standing outside of the building wearing black suits with raging red ties.  It was as if the Red Dragon was trying to display an upper-class mentality that she wasn’t used to.  The two guards bowed their heads as they opened the door for Kate.  The receptionist at the front desk was in similar attire with her black dress and her exotic red scarf.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good afternoon Ms. Lau.  How are you told today?” smiled the receptionist. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m looking for my father.  Did he check in today?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m sorry, he is on assignment right now in Taiwan.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That’s odd Kate thought.  Her father always tell her where he is at all time.  “Thanks any way.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate walk towards the elevator so she can report to the office of Assignment to see if there are new assignment that she must perform.  Just as the elevator door was about to close, a hand slid in and the door flew open again.  It was Ming, a close friend of her father before Kate was even born.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I have something to show you.” said Ming.  “It’s very confidential.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uhh…Ok. But make it quick because I have to report for my new assignment,” said Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Relax kiddo.  I just checked.  You have nothing.  As in nothing for the rest of your life.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate was perplexed.  “What do you mean?”[/SIZE]

“Soon my child.  Soon you will know the whole truth.”

[SIZE=12pt]Ding, as the elevator opened and Kate realizes she was in the ground floor.  “Where are we?  It looks like a prison.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Right you are,” said Ming.  “This is where we house our prisoners.  Only those with high clearance can come down here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There were plethora of rooms and each with their own toilet and sink.  At the other end of the floor, Kate could see three rooms that were pitch black and totally separated from the rest.  It finally dawn on Kate that those rooms were reserve for special prisoners that were being held in solitary confinement.  Peeking through the tiny windows, Kate could see Uncle Jin, Brianna, and Brianna’s father in the three rooms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Distraught came over Kate as she saw the sight of Uncle Jin.  He was worn down, he was beaten, and he was lame.  Uncle Jin could no longer use his legs as they were severely damaged and he was not able to receive proper medical care.  Kate wanted to open the door to help him but Ming forbid her from entering.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Why can’t I see him?” protested Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No one is allowed to see him,” said Ming.  “It is too dangerous as he had killed three of our members already.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But...But…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It is for your safety.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fine,” said Kate.  “How about the girl?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“They didn’t said anything about her.  But you have only fifteen minutes though.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate walks in with her face covered and disguising her voice to the best of her ability.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ahem.  So this is how far the rich has fallen.  Look at you, what man would want someone like you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna got up from her bed and brushes her unkempt hair to the side of her face.  “Better than an evil minger like you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Like me, huh?” said Kate, as she slaps Brianna right in the face. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna wanted to slap her back but the chains on her legs was holding her back.  “Kill me you bastard.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate gave Brianna another slap and held Brianna’s cheek with her hands.  “That would be the easy way out.  How about I cut up your beautiful face?  Would he still love you then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna reaches towards Kate’s hair but misses.  “He will still love me.  Our bounds are unbreakable.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, really.  He has already forgotten about you.  Why hasn’t he rescued you yet if he loves you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate walking towards the door.  “It’s because he found your replacement.  Hahahahaha.  You were just a number to him.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, isn’t like that,” shouted Brianna.  “You’ll see.”  Doubts creep into Brianna’s mind as she sat on her bed.  “Where are you Tim?  It’s been five days so far.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna thought it over and over again but decided to dismiss the notion that it was Kate could just came to see her.  Kate wouldn’t do something like this she thought to herself.   [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, feeling so sad for Brianna. Gosh, Kate is just too much. But, I wonder what Ming meant by "for the rest of your life". :)

CTR

Bieluvr, you'll have to stay tune.  Things are not what they seem.  Kate doesn't know everything either.  How will Tim be able to rescue Brianna and Uncle Jin?  I was tempted to add a juicy scene just for Sarn but this is not the novel to do it.  I wanted to keep it somewhat clean and classy. :)

[SIZE=12pt]It was a dark and warm night as Kate got out of the taxi and headed towards her condo.  There were plethora of emotions running through her mind.  The sight of seeing Uncle Jin in that state drew of the heart strings of Kate.  He was like a real uncle to her and it was painful to see him suffer like that.  In the back of Kate’s mind, she had to find a way to rescue Uncle Jin from the dreaded cell he was in.  But the confrontation that she had with Brianna bought great joy to soul.  It was the first time Kate was able to release all of her anger and frustration at Brianna for all of the ill treatment she had to endure.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Everything was normal as Kate opened the door to her condo.  The bright neon light of Shenzhen was beaming outside of her window and the street felt like it was flowing with lava of gold.  As Kate sat her purse on the crouch, a dark figure with a mask on approaches her from behind.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So the dragon has shown its fangs,” said Benny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who are you? And what do you want?” replied Kate.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It will depend if you give me the correct answer.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t answer to mass intruder.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Benny walk towards Kate as she backpedaled next to the television set.  “Then we are going to have to find out,” smiled Benny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tension was in the air and the friction between the two was undeniable. Benny reaches to grab Kate’s hands but she counters him by squeezing the pressure point on his hands.  The temporary pain from the hold allows Kate to wrestle Benny to the ground with his arms twisted back.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who sent you here?” said Kate.  “Is it my father?  Or are you just a thief?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Benny was mum.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Answer me,” said Kate, as she applies more pressure on his twisted arm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Out in the shadow came a figure Kate instantly recognizes, it was Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Bravo, Bravo,” said Tim.  “You deserve an Oscar for your performance.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim,” shouted Kate, as she rushes to give him a hug.  “You’re alive.  How are you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But he did not reciprocate any emotions toward her.  He was ice cold and Kate could feel that there was something wrong with him.    [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] “What wrong?” asked Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Cut the bull,” said Tim.  “I know who you are.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You know nothing about me,” she cried.  “All you know is Ms. MacCathy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim orders Benny to stand guard outside the hallway as he backs Kate up towards the window.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Your tears won’t work this time.  Does the Red Dragon ring a bell?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If you don’t mind I ̶”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Then who could have betrayed us on that day,” yelled Tim.  “You and your father were the only two who knew of our plans.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Kate was terrify.  This was another side of Tim that she had not encounter before.  He was rough but there was also extreme confidence oozing out from him.   “It wasn’t me,”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m not going to ask again,” as he drags her by the wrists to the kitchen.  “We can make this easy or hard.  It depends on you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“All right.  I just told my father but I don’t know who he spoke to,” pleaded Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What are the Red Dragon?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her silence and reluctant to look Tim in the eyes was all he needed to find guilt in her.     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How could you do this to us?” asked Tim.  “I trusted you.  I thought you were different from other girls.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I…I…I had no choice,” said Kate.  “I grew up in the Red Dragon.  My father is a member before I was born.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Everyone has a choice in life.  You can choose the wide path or the narrowed path.  Choices also have consequences.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I was born into the Red Dragon.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He walks toward the fridge and grab a bottle of water.  “It is not too late to choose a new one.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I just can.  They will surely kill my father for my betrayal of them.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim became angry again as he throws the bottle of water to the wall.  “It’s your choice.  Now where is Brianna, her father, and Uncle Jin?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I would only tell you if you promise not to be with Ms. MacCathy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No deal.  You’re not in a position to negotiate with me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate smiles.  “I would rather die at the hands of the person I love than to see her happy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You poisonous viper.  You still don’t know what true love is,” said Tim.  “You possess no quality of love at all.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate torn her blouse open.  “What is it that she has that I don’t?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The question isn’t what she has,” said Tim, as he closes her blouse.  “It is what you have that she doesn’t.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What do I have?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim stares Kate right in the eyes.  “Selfishness, deception, extreme jealously.  Do I need to go on?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I just want what’s belong to me.  She stole you from me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim shaking his head in disgust.  “You don’t own anything.  What you need the most is ̶ humility.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Save the lecture for someone else.  I have chosen my path,” said Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good luck because that path will lead your to destruction, said Tim, as he walks out the door disappointed in himself in not finding the whereabouts of Brianna and Uncle Jin.  [/SIZE]

CTR

will be back with more.  Just gotta take a break.

[SIZE=12pt]The hands on the clock in the guest house that Tim and Benny was staying felt like it was moving so fast.  Yet at the same time, Tim felt like he was pounding sands for all of the efforts that he had put into in finding Brianna and Uncle Jin.  It was an empty feeling of coming an inch or so short.  Tim took a deep breath and started to mediate on the floor.  His breathing slowly declined as his body relaxes and he made contact with the Reusi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What am I doing wrong?” asked Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Patience,” replied the Reusi.  “The bait is set.  The fish will eventual bite.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was dumbfounded.  “Huh?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You got what they want.  They will eventually contact you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I just feel like I’m running out of time.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Time is part of the equation but details complete it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So you’re saying that I have to time it right and come up with a more detailed plans?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Reusi nodded while his eyes were still close.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Scratching his head Tim said, “So do you have any good ideas?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ideas, ideas, ideas.  They are inside of you, you just have to bring them out.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Can’t you just tell me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Then how would you grow if I helped you out every time?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Footsteps creaked through the floor as Tim was being to gain consciousness.  It was Benny and he looked very nervous.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What’s going on?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Whatever, we are going to do,” said Benny.  “We have to do it quick.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Slow down,” said Tim, as he and Benny sat on the sofa.  “Now tell me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“They’re coming. Lei just called and the assassins will be here in two days.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Things looked dire but Tim remained calm just as the Reusi had instructed him to.  “When they do reach Hong Kong, tell Lei to keep an eye on them.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Benny was still jittery.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We must look fear in the eyes and stand firm,” said Tim.  “This will just make our adventure a little more interesting.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Just as Tim got up to go to the kitchen to find a snack to eat, his phone rang and it was Brianna.  “Tim, help me,” she cried.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Brianna, Brianna,” shouted Tim.  “Where are you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Right before Brianna could answer Tim’s question, the phone was pulled from her and Wang Luofu came on the line.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Did you miss your girlfriend?  Or what about your Uncle Jin?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Let them go you scumbag.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tsk-tsk.  Such fouled language.  Let make a trade.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim shaking his head in disgust.  “Sure, just like last time.  That’s the last thing I would do is to trust you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oww, that hurts,” said Wang Luofu.  “The last deal was by my understudy not me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim gulping down a glass of water.  “Same organization fake promises.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How about this?” said Wang Luofu.  “Two medallions for Ms.MacCathy, her father and your Uncle Jin.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim could hear Uncle Jin in the background.  “Don’t do it.  They will control all four medallions.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Shut up old man,” said Wang Luofu, as he backhands him.[/SIZE]

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm just curious how CTR will write such a scene HAHAHA ^^^^ I never read a fiction writen by a man before , so the thought is mind blogging .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. True. I have only read spicy scenes written by female authors only including I myself, but I will be greatful to get to read one written by a man for the first time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
for those men that write spicy love scene in fan fiction at AF for us naught girl to read, I will pray desperately ^^^^

CTR

To all of my readers, this is not part of White Lotus.  So if you don't want to read it then please skip it.  This is a short story for Sarn and a few others. 

t was the 4th of July and alcohol was running through every veins in my body.  The thought of finding employment through this tough economy had drained me of my essence.  I was I destine to be broke my whole life?  It has just been a couple of months since I’ve graduated from school but lounging around in my parents’ basement made it even worse.  Where was I going with my life?  My friends were comforting employed while I was at the opposite end.

Then she walked in the door.  Her pear shape body, her 36 DD breast, and her angelic face.  If there was a goddess, she would be ̶ Aphrodite.  The alcohol had done its job as I’ve signaled to the waiter to get her whatever drinks she wanted.  It was the last hundred in my pocket but that didn’t matter to me at all.

“Isn’t the star loving today,” I said.

“Aren’t you a little too young to be buying me a drink?” she replied.

“Age is nothing but a number.  Just like wine taste better with age.”

She smiled.  The glance she gave me was that of a sensual nature.  “So what is a young guy like you doing here alone?”

“Alone? No, No, I’m here with you tonight.”

Again she smiled but this time, I can sense the desire in her eyes.  I knew a big fish had tangle itself onto my net. 
“Let dance,” I said.

She agreed and I can feel her warm embrace as I clutch her even closer to my body.  Her fragrance was that of 10,000 roses and her eyes were sweet as honey.  Now, it was up to her to see if she would pass my compliance test.  I Kino escalated by touching her soft hands, working through her shoulders and her behind.  

“I see you have had experiences with female before,” she said.

I rubbed my hands on her back to reassure her.  “I have but not someone of your stature.”

“How about I show you tonight?”

“I dunno,” I said.  “I have seen lots of stuff in my life already.”

“This is different.  It’s a one in a life time experience.”

She was onto my game.  “I guess it wouldn't hurt,” I smiled.

We made our way out of the bar into her bright red Ferrari.  She was all over me from the get-go as she rubbed her hands all over my six pack abs and razor cut arms.  The receptionist at the hotel was shaking her head as she saw us make our way up to our room.  It was kinky, it was naughty, and it was promiscuous all at once.  

Pop, pop, pop as she torn my white shirt open exposing my skin.  I can feel her saliva as she kiss me gentle on my cheek, then my neck, and onto my chisel body.  With one hand, she unbuckles my belt and pant slid down to the floor.   

CTR

Pop, pop, pop as she torn my white shirt open exposing my skin.  I can feel her saliva as she kiss me gentle on my cheek, then my neck, and onto my chisel body.  With one hand, she unbuckles my belt and pant slid down to the floor.  I can tell that she wanted it rough and this bull was going to give her the ride of her life.  I’ve turned her around while caressing her whole body.  As my hand reaches down to her legs, I knew the wetness was a sign she was ready to go.  I went in and our two soul connected.  It was something magical that just happened. 

“How do you like that?” I said.

“Give me more, she moaned.”

I went harder just like how a lion would on a lioness while holding her neck with my hand.  She was a screamer like an untamed stallion on the grassy plain.  The bed was shaking violently as I rocked her back and forth.  Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggie Style, and Crisscross were some of the position that I have read in the Karma Sutra which I employed on her.  As she got on top of me, she let out a gentle smile while I push in further.  I can tell she liked it because she bite one of her hands. 

“What’s your name?” I asked

“Shhhhh,” she said, as he put on finger over my mouth.

When we went further into the night.  I wanted to make sure she was getting the great gas mileage from this Civic.  As the sun rose, it all felt like a dream.  I search throughout our hotel room but she was gone.  There was a couple of marks on my neck.  I freaked out for a minute as I’ve thought that I was bitten by a vampire but that wasn’t the case.  As I examined it in the mirror, it was just a love bit she gave me last night.  Who was she I thought? Then at the corner of my eyes, I saw a note on the table with $1000 dollars on the table. 

“Thanks for the memorable night,” it stated.

I was flabbergasted.  Why did she leave me money?  We were two consenting adults and some people would call it a one night stand.  I got my stuff and went downstairs and the staff informed me that the bill for the night was paid in full already.    

The yellow taxi pulled up and took me home.  And that is how my journey begun.   Some people would call it dirty money.  Some people would call me a gigolo but for me, I’m just providing a service to these ladies in need.  The end

This would be my opener if I was writing a steamy novel for an audience like Sarn. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
*raise hand* could you describe in detail how those position you mention work in bed b/c *nose bleed* I need to fill up a pint worth of blood supply to donate to the red cross HAHAHA j/k I'm just teasing , gosh, you write it with great modest & kept it pg13 w/ no harsh word , I do love a gentlman *wink* now I can't wait to read love scene bwt our couple lollll