White Lotus

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So Mysterious, I love mysteries. LOL. :) Frank is stupid enough to trust his life to his enemies. He should think twice before taking the pill. What if they don't have an antidote and just let him die? It would be a waste of the information and the time taken to get the medallion. But on the other hand they could have an antidote and really save him. Aahh, the intimicy. What to do?!!! Haha.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Yeah Bieluvr, it is filled with mysteries. In the end, you'll piece all of it together and understand how they are all connected.  More revelations to come and I'll give a sneak peak to what the bad guys are up to.

[SIZE=12pt]It was going to be a tumultuous trip back home for Frank.  All of his men that came with him had perished at the Gate of Yuan Wu and he had lost communication with Brianna’s father.  How was he going to convince Connor to give him the medallion?  Or would he have to force Connor to give it to him?  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The next day, the Taoist took Tim back to the cave to work his balance and coordination.  It was imperative to the Taoist that Tim work on these movements to counter Hydra snake strikes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Close your eyes,” said Taoist Chen.  “Listen to the movements of my hands and where they are. You’ll know if my hands are close or far away by their vibrations.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim concentrated on the Taoist’s hands and he relaxed his body in anticipation of those strikes.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You have to see her strikes then attack her aggressively with a single burst.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim still had fresh memories of Hydra striking mercilessly.   “How will I defend?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’ll be simultaneously attacking and defensing at the same time,” said Taoist Chen.  “To beat her, you need conviction and the right tactics.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim finally understood.  When he fought Hydra, he lacked conviction and as was overly intimidated by her snake style.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“One more thing,” said Taoist Chen.  “When you encounter her again, limit your high kicks.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How come you’re not teaching me your fighting style?” said Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Taoist reached over to help Tim get out of the cave.  “Every art forms has their strengths and weaknesses.  It is up to the practitioner to fine tune their skills.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was a cool and breezy day as they got back to the rustic house.  The birds were chirping and the bees were buzzing along the vibrant flowers looking to dig their faces into rich nectar.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t be sad,” said Taoist Chen, as he is leading them into town.  “Your journey is not complete yet.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But will I ever see you again?” asked Tim.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Taoist Chen instructed Tim to take out the piece of aquamarine that he had given to Tim. “Where ever you go, my essence will be there with you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As the three of them reaches the edge of town, the Taoist waved goodbye to them as he headed back into the wood.  It was a somber remainder to Tim that he should cherish every moment of his time with his love ones.  Brianna understood his feeling as the taxi sprinted through the town square until they reached the rental house.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rushing out the front was Fernando. “Timmy, little buddy, you’re alright.”  “Whoa, and a broken arm too.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna throwing her fist in the air at Fernando.  “Don’t you dare!  I’ve been in the wood these past few days.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando smiled.  “I like this new look of yours.  It’s very rugged.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you like the taste of shoe kabob in your mouth?” said Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando carefully back away from Brianna while shielding his face with his hands.  “No. But I would like you to meet someone.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was Ayumi. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Brianna can sense something unique about her as if they were connected somehow.  Some would call it a six sense but to Brianna it was something deeper more of a sisterly connection.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So, you’re the one Fernando was referring to all this time,” said Ayumi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You don’t have to be afraid of me, laughed Brianna. “Only Fernando.”[/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's very good. All the things mentioned in here are true facts. You should cherish the people in your lives. Also thanks for the italics. :)

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]“So, you’re the one Fernando was referring to,” said Ayumi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You don’t have to be afraid of me, laughed Brianna. “Only Fernando.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando walked over to Brianna and whispered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] “What happened over? He looks like he has lost a lot of weight.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He hasn’t been eating much since the battle,” said Brianna. “His sadness is due to parting with the Taoist.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Bummer.  Well, at least he’s not mad at you anymore.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shaking her head, Brianna said, “Don’t get me started.  He could be such a baby sometimes.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hey, I heard that,” said Tim.  “It called being deeply afflicted.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“A rose like me has thorns you know,” said Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim walked over to Ayumi.  “Well, I should picked a water lily like her then.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando chuckled.  “That one has plucked by me already.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi whispers in Tim’s ear.  “Roses smell good.  I’ll show you have to avoid their thorns.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sensing that Tim was getting fatigue, Ayumi gently led him into the rental house.  “Oh one more thing Fernando.  You plucked poison ivy not water lily.” “Get ready to itch”, she laughed.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m liking her already,” said Brianna.  “Very spunky.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As Tim headed into the house, he was immediately hit with the wonderful aroma coming from the dining room table.  The freshly made chicken fried rice, freshly steamed wantons, the mouthwatering roasted duck, and the sizzling Beef Broccoli were extremely tantalizing to his senses.  Tim could hear his stomach growl and his appetite was starting to come back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I made all of these food for you,” said Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate,” said Tim, as he rushed to give her a big hug.  “I missed you and your cooking.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ayumi, even made some fresh sushi rolls.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Awesome. But where is Uncle Jin?” asked Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin walking down the stairs.  “Timmy, you’re alive.  We thought you were a goner.” “Fernando was worried to death about you until Brianna called.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim grinned, “Don’t worried, I have eight lives left.  Hhahahahaha.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The table was a bit crowded as the seven of them squeeze into the slightly smaller table.  It was a festival atmosphere and Tim was delighted to tell the group of his and Brianna’s ordeal at the Gate of Yuan Wu.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Get my arm broken wasn’t the bad part,” said Tim, as he turned left towards Brianna.  “It was Brianna’s cooking that was awful.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Pinching Tim on the side of his stomach, Brianna said, “You still ate didn’t you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Of course, but it was still terrible.”   Tim turn towards his right.  “Kate, can you pass me the Beef Broccoli?” “On a second thought, can you feed me cuz my right arm is brokeeeen, smile Tim.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ooooh, he learned that from me,” said Fernando.  “You have improved a lot.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim can tell Brianna was a tad jealous of Kate but he was just having fun with her.  He rubbed her back with his left and gently stroked her hair.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hush,” Ayumi whispered, as she stared at Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was having none of it as he kept pointing at Tim and nodding his head.  Seeing that the situation was getting a bit tense, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate excuse herself to answer her father’s phone call.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hi, father,” Kate said.  “I’m doing fine.  You don’t have to worry.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Excellent,” her father said.  “How’s your uncle doing?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate peeking through the kitchen door.  “He’s doing great.  Fernando is with this Japanese reporter.  Ms. MacCathy is with Tim.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who’s this Japanese reporter?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Why is he asking about Ayumi? What is he up to? “She works for Tokyo Sky News.”  “Nothing special father.”[/SIZE]

CTR

Bieluvr said:
Thanks for the update, Loving it as usual. :) Tim's pranks.
No problem.  I've just been busy with my new work schedule to update regularly on the weekdays but on the weekend, I'll update everyday.  I'm altering my roadmap for this story a bit.  I thought of it when I was in the office yesterday.  I think it will run smoother than before.  Plus, it will add more excitement to the story.   

[SIZE=12pt]Kate’s father checking Ayumi profile online. “Interesting.  It seems like she is an award winning investigative journalist.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yup, I think she’s going to be getting another one soon.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her father probing her for more details.  “For what?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The fighting that broke out at the Gate of Yuan Wu.  Ms. Amuro was there snapping pictures.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Isn’t that so honey?” said her father, as a plan popped into his head.  For his plan to succeed, he has to split the trio of Fernando, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim, and his childhood friend Yuan Wu Jin.  And Kate must remain in the dark so that she would not spill the secret.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tell your uncle I say hello.  Stay safe and I’ll see you later. Ok”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I will, said Kate.  “Love you.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After returning to the table, Tim could tell something was bothering Kate as she her head on her hands the whole time.  It was like she was zoning in and out of their conversation without saying a single thing.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate, are you all right?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m fine.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate’s body language and tone of voice was a dead giveaway.  “Let’s go for a walk,” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]At first she was reluctant because he did not want to spoil the festival atmosphere in the room but Tim kept on insisting.  “Ok.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was a dreary night as they walked outside.  Light fog was creeping into from the forest and a smattering of mist was starting to fall.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So what’s going on?” asked Tim.  “Whatever is on your mind, let it out.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Have you ever kept any secrets from your family and friends?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yeeeaaah! When I was little, I snuck out of bed to eat all of my cousin’s ice cream bars.  And then I blamed on my sister.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, not like that,” she exclaimed.  How was she going to explain to Tim about her father’s involvement with the Red Dragon? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I got,” said Tim.  “When I was in second grade, I stole four books from this kid’s desk.  The thought of it bought back shameful [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]memories to Tim.  “I didn’t get caught.  But I felt terrible afterward because that kid was waiting all week for it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, I mean something more sinister,” said Kate. “I dunno. Like belonging to a crime syndicate.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re telling me that you and your father are involve in organize crime,” laughed Tim.  “Get out of here.”  He wraps his arm to hug her.  “I don’t buy it one bit.”[/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Will Kate tell him the truth? Don't answer that, I was just asking myself. I know that i will find out soon. I'm just really questioning Kate as to if she will be good or evil. Take as much time as you need. :)

CTR

Bieluvr said:
Will Kate tell him the truth? Don't answer that, I was just asking myself. I know that i will find out soon. I'm just really questioning Kate as to if she will be good or evil. Take as much time as you need. :)
Will Kate help her father or betray them all?  knowing there are no mistakes.  Knowing every little things you do has consquences.  The Red Dragon's plans are unfolding nicely here.  There will be some tragic moments in here.  How will Kate's father separate Uncle Jin from Tim to further weaken the trio?  Ayumi is inching closer to knowing who her mother is.  I'm meshing Western and Eastern mythologies together because the world is round and shouldn't be separated.  Plus, it will be the thesis for the sequel to this book "Rose."     

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re telling me that you and your father are involve in organize crime,” laughed Tim.  “Get out of here.”  He wraps his arm to hug her.  “I don’t buy it one bit.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But, but we are…” said Kate.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Just stop Kate, just stop. Is that all you wanted to tell me?” said Tim, as the mist started to turn into a light rain.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, she said.  “I wanna know if you love me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Of course,” smiled Tim.  “Why wouldn’t a big brother love his little sister?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Why can’t I be more than that?” said Kate, as the tears start to roll down her eyes.  “Am I not crackin’ or stunning enough for you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re very beautiful,” said Tim.  “Any guy would be lucky to have you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Grabbing Tim from behind as her tears are falling profusely. “Then why don’t you open your heart for me?  What spell had she cast over you?  What did I do wrong?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim reached over wiping her tears with his hands.  “You didn’t do anything wrong.  Love just works in mysterious ways.  No spell needed.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His words were like a thousand bee stings.  The hurt the pain that he inflicted on her were very crippling and she would further test Tim’s commitment to Brianna.  “I understand.  I’m just so jealous Ms.MacCathy to have someone like you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What had just occurred was surreal to Tim.  What did a momma’s boy like him do to draw the attention of two beautiful ladies?  Could [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Fernando’s influences be rubbing on him?  Yah! That’s it he thought.  “Let go inside.  Look at you, you’re all soaking wet.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Waiting by the door was Brianna with towels in hands. “Thanks,” winked Tim.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I didn’t want you or Kate to get sick,” said Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Sick! Ha, me? No way,” said Tim.  “Sickness can’t conquer the unconquerable.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tsk-Tsk, your royal highness.  May you come down with a bad cough.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was toweling his hair as he observed Ayumi and Brianna in their room.  Their whimsical interaction seems as if they have known each other for years.  It was very odd.  Ayumi with her outgoing eccentric rocker look meshing with the rebellious outgoing Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fernando, what are those two talking about?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Why do you go find out?” replied Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Excellent idea.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, you goof.  I didn’t literally mean that. They probably talking about girl stuff,” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Flipping through the TV channels Fernando said, “MMA.  Now, this’s more like it.  Mano-a-mano.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, thanks,” said Tim.  “I’m going to write a report for Uncle Chai.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Shoot yourself man. You don’t know what you’re missing.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Just as Tim was about to enter his room, Ayumi and Brianna comes running out of their room.  “What going on ladies?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“They’re holding my father,” said Brianna, as she grasping for air. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And someone threaten to kill my father if I don’t hand over my photos, said Ayumi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“One at a time ladies.  Who or what is holding your father Brianna?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was in a great deal of fear and terror was running rampant throughout her body.  “Frank said the Red Dragon is holding him hostage.  They want to exchange my father for our medallion at home.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And I believe they’re the one threaten my father, said Ayumi.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim went downstairs to inform Fernando and Uncle Jin about had transpired.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What are we going to do?” said Tim, as he is moving back and forth.  “We can’t let the Red Dragon win.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fernando, you’re going to be accompanying Ayumi and Daisuke to the Port of Tokyo,” said Uncle Jin.  “Tim, I’ll be accompanying you and Brianna to the Port of Hong Kong.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was confidence but he knew the risks were great with the three of them separating.  “We have to be careful.  This could be a setup.  This enemy is full of trickeries.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was a sleepless night for everyone in the rental house as they knew what kind of danger lies ahead of them.  If they failed to rescue the hostages, both of them could lose their lives.  Fernando and Ayumi would have to board a flight from Wuhan Tianhe International Airport to Haneda Airport in Tokyo.  While, Tim, Uncle Jin, and others would board a train to Hong Kong.     [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is just sooo good. You got me so addicted to your story I have to come check in every minute. LOL. Feel so bad for Kate, but at least Tim was straight forward with her so she won't have to suffer in the dark.

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]Cranes were loading shipping containers big and small on cargo ships as they waited for the Red Dragon to arrive.  Out in the distance, a mid- size boat slowly approaches the Kwai Tsing Container Terminals.  The black and red marking on the side of the boat confirmed Brianna’s suspicion.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If something was to happen, take Brianna and run Tim,” said Uncle Jin.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What about you Uncle?” said Tim [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin knew this could all go bad in a hurry.  “Don’t worry about me.  Kate is in contact with her father at the hotel right now.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What if you…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If I die I would have died an honorable death.  I have no regrets at all.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The boat came to a screeching halt and out came the Billy Kwok the second in command of the Red Dragon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How are the three of you today?” said Billy Kwok.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Cut the bull, where is Mr. MacCathy?” said Uncle Jin.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You aren’t in a position to make any demands.  It would be wise for you to shut your mouth old man.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin walk towards Billy Kwok.  “I have been teaching guys lessons before you’ve even before you swam in your mother’s stomach.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Calm down old man.  I’m just here to complete a transaction”, grinned Billy Kwok, as he signal to his men on the deck to bring Brianna’s father to front.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Father,” shouted Brianna.  “We’re here to rescue you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Get out of here,” yelled her father with all of his breath.  “It’s a setup.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Just as Mr. MacCathy uttered those words, one member of the Red Dragon punches him in the gut.  “Keep your mouth shut if you want to live.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin slowly backpedal towards Brianna and Tim.  “We gonna get out of here.  Something isn’t right.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What about my father?” cried Brianna. “We can’t leave him with those guys.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Your safety and Tim is my main concern right now.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Seeing that the trio was about to escape, Billy Kwok clapped his hands and out came members of the Red Dragon from the shipping containers.  They all started to encircle the three but Uncle Jin was ready for them.  He reached inside of his pocket and threw two smoke bomb at the ground engulfing in with thick black smoke.  As they edge closer toward a boat owned by one of the White Lotus members, Wang Luofu jumped right in front of them.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Diguising his voice, Wang Luofu said, “Hand over the medallion and no one gets hurt.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So, you can do more evil?” said Uncle Jin.  “Over my dead body.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Watching from ten feet away was Frank.  He could barely control the shaking of his hands as the drug in his body was starting to that affect.  The fighting between Uncle Jin and Wang Luofu was intense as Frank snakes his way towards Brianna.  He pulls a 10mm from [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]his back pocket and stuck in on her back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Give me the briefcase,” whispered Frank.  “Don’t force me to do it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Let her go,” yelled Tim.  “We’ll give you the briefcase but let her go.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Are you bloody insane?” said Frank, as his speech was starting to become slurred.  “I didn’t want to do this but I have no choice.  I need the antidote now.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Noticing that Frank had just let his guard down for a second, Brianna stumped on his foot and ran towards Tim.  Peow, Peow, two shots came blistering towards Brianna but at the last moment, Tim pushes her to the side and it hits him right in the stomach.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim,” Brianna screamed.  “It should have been me.”[/SIZE]

CTR

Bieluvr said:
No! Tim! Hopefully nothing really bad happens to him.
You'll have to find out.  Not just Tim but Fernando too.  I've changed the Tokyo location to Shinjuku Gyoen Park.  It took me a while to word things the way I wanted it to.     

[SIZE=12pt]The shots rocked Tim back towards the edge of the port.  Blood was gushing out of his wounds as the bullets lodged inside of his stomach.  Uncle Jin senses that Tim might not make it if he doesn’t do something soon.  He conjures up half of his inner energy and blasted Tim into the waiting boat but in doing so, he was exposed to Wang Luofu full inner energy blast.  The blast was so powerful that it buckles Uncle Jin’s knees.  As the injured Tim looked back, he could see a badly injured Uncle Jin with both of his knees broken and a frantic Brianna being held back by Frank.  The pain and the graphic nature of Uncle Jin’s injuries were too much for Tim as he blacked out.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The dazzling greeneries were shimmering in the background from the full moon as Fernando, Ayumi and Daisuke snuck inside Shinjuku Gyoen Park.  The tentacles and vein like branches of the Cherry Blossom were as if they were transported to another dimension.  Gone were their pristine white and pink flowers that adorn the Sakura.  A Himalayan Cedar flanged towards their left and there were rows of gorgeous Plane trees ahead.  The trio made their way toward a bridge in the narrowest part of the pond and there they were.  Chaos and the Night Stalkers were waiting for Fernando and Ayumi to arrive.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Let my father go,” said Ayumi.  “He has nothing to do with this matter.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“On the contrary my dear, said Chaos.  “His life is in your hands.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hey tough guy,” shouted Fernando.  “How about we settle this mano-a-mano?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Chaos smiles as the moon illuminate his long grayish hair.  “Be careful what you wish for.  You might have bitten more than you’ve bargained for.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Stop!” Brianna interrupted.  “I just want you to release my father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“As you wish,” said Chaos, as he directed one of the Night Stalkers to get the memory card, the camera, and Ayumi’s phone from Daisuke.  “Release the old man to them.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh by the way,” grinned Chaos.  “You might want to check the message on your phone Fernando.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Argghhhhhhhhhhh, cried Fernando.  “What have you done to Uncle Jin and Tim?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nothing.  A friend of mine just rearranged your Uncle’s legs.  As for Timmy, he’s probably in the ICU somewhere.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’ve setup them up, said Fernando, as he lunges at Chaos at full force.  It was in vain, as two Night Stalkers step right in front of Chaos.  Fernando would not be denied as he hooked the Night Stalkers wrists with his hands; thus, making their wrists in the process.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You will pay for this,” said Chaos.  “Go kill the girl and her father.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The two Night Stalkers crepted toward Brianna, Daisuke, and her father.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll send the both of you back to hell,” said Ayumi, as she sent ninja stars flying at them.  They all hit their marks but not before the Night Stalkers were able to release their hyper beams at Ayumi and her father.  Ayumi and Daisuke was able to duck out of the way but her father was not so lucky.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No,” Ayumi screamed.  She knew her father was not going to make it after getting hit in the back.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Father, father.  Are you all right?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ayumi, I love you.  Musume, your mother is….”  Right before he took his last breath, he reaches inside of his pocket and handed Ayumi a small golden Celtic cross. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi was crushed as she held the body of her dead father in her arms.  The battle between Fernando and Chaos rages on but little by little, Chaos was gaining the upper hand from Eagle Claw style.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re gonna pay,” said Ayumi, as she jumps in to help Fernando.  Chaos was not going to let them have the upper hand so he summoned all of his inner energy and releases a powerful blast of energy towards Fernando and Ayumi.  With the small amount of inner energy that he possesses, Fernando was able to shield the blast for a few second.  The electrical blast finally consumed Fernando as the energy force reverberate throughout his whole body.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Muahahahha.  Let see how you survive this,” said Chaos.  “If you do, you’ll never be the same.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As Chaos inches closer towards Fernando lifeless body, Ayumi threw a couple of smoke bombs in front of him.  Ayumi and Daisuke carried Fernando unconscious body out of Shinjuku Gyoen Park.     [/SIZE]

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm still in the first page but I couldn't help laughing at the name u choose for the main guy , Tim, b/c that Darvil name & he determine to remain unmarried until recently loll he fall for a girl his mom hook him up w/ ^^^ I will continue on , so hopefully there a bed scene somewhere or maybe not ..lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, I just spend a good hour reading lol..lot of detail in Mauy Boran fighting ( I picture Bow/Mik) , though the romance was predicable but sweet with a little angst ^^^ at time I feel like I'm watching a Hong Kong Mafia movie ^^^ do update soon

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, poor Fernando. First found out about Tim and uncle Jin, then he get hurt badly too. Luckily Ayumi and Daisuke were there too. :)

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]The ventilator was going up and down as the doctor monitor Tim’s vital sign as he was under anesthesia.  Carefully and meticulously, the doctor removed the two bullets that were lodged inside of his stomach.  The cramp and tiny underground clinic was the safest place for Tim to recover from his injuries as the Red Dragon had their people looking out for Tim and his associates.  Uncle Chai was greatly concern about the well-being of Tim as he spoke with one member of the White Lotus on the phone.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How is he doing?” said Uncle Chai.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He is in fair stable condition,” said White Lotus member.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What happened over there?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“There were setup.  They must be an insider spilling our secrets to the Red Dragon.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Chai was troubled.  Who could betray us?  He would have to look further into this matter.  “Find out who the mole is.  And contact me immediately.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, elder Chai.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Chai knew that if the Red Dragon were to be in possession of the four medallion, they would be unstoppable.  “Under no circumstances, are we to relinquish our two medallions or trade them for the release of Yuan Wu Jin.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What if Tim doesn’t agree to that?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He’s got to.  Or else the council of elders will come down hard on him.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I got it, elder.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Now, when he wakes up, have him call me immediately to get further instruction.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Back in Tokyo, a frantic Ayumi and Daisuke hopped into a taxi with the unconscious Fernando in the backseat as the taxi sped through the city towards a condo owned by one of Ayumi’s friends.    The loss of her father was starting to sink in.  “Wherever you are, I wanna tell you that I love you father.  I will avenge your death.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Daisuke did his best to console his friend but he was still shocked over the event that had just occurred himself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Daisuke, please try contacting Tim for me,” said Ayumi.  “We need to know where he is.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim’s phone rang and rang but he was still unconscious and it went straight to his voicemail.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What do you mean he isn’t picking up?” said Ayumi.  “Something bad must had happened to Tim too.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi was at a dead end.  Fernando was unconscious, Uncle Jin and Brianna was captured by the Red Dragon, Tim was missing, and her father was dead.  The whirlwind of emotions twisted her body from one direction to another.  She would have to regroup with Daisuke until Fernando is awake to decide what to do next.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The traffic was brisk as rows of cars crowded the Hong Kong street.  The small vibrations of the street made their way down towards the underground clinic.  One twitch, two twitch and then another twitch of his fingers as Tim begins to open his eyes to see where he was.  He tried ripping the needle on his arm from the IV bag out because it was a struggle as one of his arm was still healing.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Anyone.  Anyone out there,” he yelled.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In came a fellow White Lotus members that was guarding him the whole night outside his door.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, you’re awake,” said the fellow. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where am I?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“At an underground clinic where Elder Chai had instructed us to bring you to.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Tim adjusting his bed so he can sit up.  “Do you have any news about Uncle Jin, Brianna, or Fernando?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No. But Elder Chai thinks there is a mole within our ranks or someone who is close to one of our members.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Who could it be he thought? Could it be Kate? Could it be Daisuke?  Could it be Ayumi?  “Continue investigating and report to me as soon as possible.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Um. Ok.  But Elder Chai wants to talk to you when you’re awake.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim was then handed his phone in the cabinet of the drawer on the side of his bed.  As he checked his phone, there were 30 phone calls from Daisuke and there they voicemails too.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hello,” said Daisuke.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’s me,” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Daisuke ran towards Ayumi to give her the phone.  “Tim, where have you been?  I’ve thought they captured you too.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Captured no but shot yes.  The two holes in my stomach seems to be healing I think.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She was relief that he wasn’t captured by the Red Dragon as well.  “You’re older brother still hasn’t regain consciousness yet.  I dunno what to do.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It’s now became clear to Tim that Ayumi and Daisuke was not the mole in their group.   “I’ll call you back in an hour.  I have to talk to Uncle Chai about what to do next.  Please, watch over my brother.”        [/SIZE]

CTR

Sarn, I'm not a female.  :) :clap:   Bieluvrs, I really feel like this is his time.  When a caterpillar goes into a cocoon and transform into a beautiful butterfly.  His back is against the wall and Fernando is MIA.  Well, I'll describe what is going on with Fernando tomorrow.  You'll be surprised or maybe you won't.  Will Tim have to fight against two fronts?  Against the White Lotus elders and the Red Dragon/Demonic Cult?  What is Kate up to?  So many intriguing questions but you gotta wait to find out.  :)   

[SIZE=12pt]Tim knew his phone call with Uncle Chai might become confrontational because the White Lotus Society forbid any negotiation with the enemy.  Somehow, he would have to convince Uncle Chai of his plan or risk going against the rules of the society.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, are you doing ok now?” said Uncle Chai.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We need to help Uncle Jin, Brianna, and her father ASAP.” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m working on it.  We are doing our best to find them.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You don’t understand.”  Tim pleaded desperately.  “We can’t wait any longer.  Any longer and Brianna will become Chaos’ bride.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I understand.  And we will find them.  But under no circumstances should you exchange them for the medallion.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim became agitated.  It was as if he was in the corporate world again.  The higher ups were calling all the shots without taking into account the lives of the people on the ground.  “The elders only care about these stupid medallions.  They don’t care if Uncle Jin lives or die.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Now, that is not the truth,” said Uncle Chai.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The members are the one who make the White Lotus special not the elders.  I would like to shovel these medallions into their you know where.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I know what you’re saying,” said Uncle Chai.  “But an order is an order. So effective immediately, you must hand over those two medallions to Lei.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was not going to give in to their demands.  “What if I don’t?  Is Lei going to stop me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Those medallions are property of the White Lotus now.  The Elders will send assassin after you if you don’t.  They will not put up with insubordination.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim walked over to the door and poke his head outside.  He could see two White Lotus members sitting and talking to each other.  It would be his only chance to escape if he could divide the two.  “Ok, I will hand them over to Lei.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good.  I know you understand,” smile Uncle Chai.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim hung up the phone and gathered all of his belonging.  He was stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Does he goes against the elders or does he do what is in his heart?  Going against the elders would in no doubt cause him to face serious consequences.  But allowing those he loves to perish at the hand of the evil cult was more damning.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Forget the rules.  If they can’t save the people I love then what’s the point in belonging to the White Lotus.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A part of him was apprehensive at the perspective or going against the elders.  Tim have had bad experiences going against authority figures.  Be at his last job when he had a big argument with his boss about signage in the store or when he had a big ruckus with his tennis coach in high school.  Those negative experiences had left a lasting impression on him.  He had learned to be cognitive of those who welded enormous amount of power.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Going against the elders was the easy part but how to do it was the hardest.  During his time with Uncle Jin and Fernando, Tim have had little to do with the planning and logistics of the trio.  He was just a rookie trying to find his place in this secretive society.  Can he lead a successful revolt against the elders?  How would he convince others to join him?  What kind of strategies would he needs to implement?  There were myriads of thoughts running inside his of head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I can do this,” he mumbled.  “It either this or they’re dead.  I gotta believe.  Reusi and Taoist Chen please guide me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Maybe I wasn’t meant to be a corporate officer, a financial wizard, a famous actor, or an exceptional athlete he thought.  Tim remembered a saying by Tony Robbins, “ ‘Failing to get your goals gives you your destiny.’ ”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Maybe this my destiny,” he said. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]“Maybe I was destiny to crush the Red Dragon and Demonic Cult once and for all.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim calmly got out of the room and walked over to the two White Lotus members and told one of them to get a candy bar for him at the vending machine.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Any news about Uncle Jin?” said Tim, as he sat on the bench.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Our informant was caught yesterday.  Today he was found dead outside the city,” said the lone member.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who planned the operation?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I dunno.  But it was poorly executed.  We’re just following the elders’ orders.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim could relate to what he was saying.  As he thought about it, he grew frustrated with the politics within the White Lotus.  [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, if you didn't say, I wouldn't have known you were a guy CTR. What a surprise, but i guess it shouldn't be hard to realize cause what girl will be able to write such a great action filled story. Getting really good. Glad Tim is standing up to make decisions on his now. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Whattttt you a guy , gosh, no wonder there whole lot of action in this fiction HAHAHA ^^^^ well, the more guys the better b/c im trier of flirting w/ beachboy777 the preacher boy HAHAHA j/k

CTR

Sarn, I do a lot of research on the subject that I write.  I did a large amount of research on Muay Boran, Chinese Kung Fu, British and Irish Slang, and some Japanese words for Ayumi.  I want to be very authentic as possible.  The huge amount of action is due to this story being an action/romance kind of novel.  The action is an integral part of the story but it is just one part.  It is really about a man (Tim) discovering who he is and what his destiny is.  It is when we are face with a tough situation that we are force to really examine what is important in our lives.  It is through these tough situation that our characters is reveal.  There is more to Fernando's background as well.  I can't give it all away as it would ruin the climax of the story.  At the end, it will string together. 

Bieluvr, I'm glad you are enjoying it.  This coming week, I will be revealing more of the background info.  You're going to be hating someone more and you'll be surprised at others. 

[SIZE=12pt]Tim could relate to what he was saying.  As he thought about it, he grew frustrated with the politics within the White Lotus.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What’s your name?” asked Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Lei.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I see.  Well, I’m going to tell you one thing.  You’re not going to be taking the medallions to the elders.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re not going to be able to stop me.  You see right there,” as Lei pointed at Tim’s broken arm.  “I have two working ones and you have one.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was amused by this young man’s confidence.  He liked his loyal and respected his honesty.  “If you can defeat me with your two arms, I’ll give you the medallions no questions ask.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]‘Hahahahaha.  This will be taking candy from a baby,” laughed Lei.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t be so sure,” smiled Tim.  “You have a lot to learn.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lei puffed his chest and rolled the sleeve on his shirt back.  He came towards Tim with a raw and unrefined fighting style that Tim was able to diagnose it within a few seconds.  Lei came left, right, down, high, and every time Tim was able to duck out of his way.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Have enough?” laughed Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lei was still determined.  He rushed towards Tim with a great velocity as if a linebacker was able to sack a quarterback.  But just like before, Tim was able to make Lei whiffed and fall to the ground.  Exhausted, tired, and sweating copiously Lei waved his hands in the air as he sat down on the bench.  Down the corridor Tim spotted the other member as he was approaching them.  In a short amount of time, Tim was able to convince the both of them in joining him on a convert mission in rescuing Uncle Jin and Brianna.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Lei, I want to you sidetrack and diverting the attention of the elders as long as possible, said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And you,” as Tim directed Benny the other member to keep a close eye on Kate.  “Report to me her whereabouts.  Do not let her out of your sight.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Got it,” said Benny.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate was now his prime suspect as she was the only one who knew their plans in the hotel before they were to head out to the port of Hong Kong.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The bright and warm morning sun on the Tokyo’s coast pierced through the blinds as Fernando got up.  His nose and stomach guided him into the kitchen as Ayumi was preparing a delicious soup for breakfast.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re finally awake,” exclaimed Ayumi.  “Tim is waiting to hear from you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando stared at Ayumi and started to look around the room. “Who me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, you silly,” replied Ayumi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do I know you?  Who is Tim?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Stop joking around.  I was so worried about you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando tried his hardest to remember who she was.  But the throbbing pain inside of his head was overwhelming.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Aaaaaaaahhh, my head hurt.  It feels like it about to explode.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi immediately rush to the aid of Fernando as he was laying on the ground shaking violently.  The hyper-beam blast from Chaos had reverberated throughout his body and rewired the circuitry inside of his head.  The small amount of inner energy that he was able to possess saved his life but enough to shielded him from the effect of Chaos’ blast.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re going to be alright, said Ayumi, as she clutch Fernando in her arms.   [/SIZE]