White Lotus

CTR

The Realist guy here period
  Sorry, I haven't been updating my novel.  I've been busy with work and I have been studying a new technique to bring out new emotions into my writing.  A lot of actions but closure is coming soon.  I've just studying so I can be a better all around writer.  I want to be depth and emotions instead of storytelling. 

At the other building, it was a different story though as Fernando and Wang Luofuo duked it out with Slash and Hydra.   Lei and Ayumi were battling the Night Stalkers while Brianna was behind spraying bullets left and right at Chaos’ minions.  The battle were pretty even until Hydra and Slash started chanting and dancing ritually.  Fernando could see them transforming in front of his eyes as Hydra became this ghost white women with Medusa like snake coming out of his head.  Slash bended back and forth as his body shifted from one position to another.  He was a shape shifter and they had no idea who or what he was going to transform into. 

Pulling Ayumi and Brianna behind him Fernando said, “Go find out where Uncle Jin is. Hurry.”

“Are you ready son, ready to unleash your power,” said Wang Luofuo as there was a look of concern in his eyes.  “Now would be the time”

“I have never unleashed it.”

Wang Luofuo shaking his head in disbelief.  “You mean Jin never helped you on unlocked it?”

“Never late than never,” smiled Fernando.

Hydra and Slash came charging at Fernando and Wang Luofuo like a rocket blasting out of the atmosphere.  The velocity of their strikes caught Fernando and Wang Luofuo off guard as they stumble on the floor after being hit by multiply punches.  Hydra tried repeatedly striking Fernando with her long white cloth that was coming out of her long sleeve shirt.  It was like a whip in one motion and a sharp pointed dragger the next.  With his sword in hand, Fernando slices through the white cloth as if he was slicing butter for toast. 

“Is that all you got? Fernando mockingly said to Hydra.  “Today, we will put an end to this sorcery.”

Fernando muscle tightened as he pulled up his sleeves.  His chin was high and neck was exposed as he gallantly charged at full speed towards Hydra.  Fernando’s internal temperature and heartbeat increased rapidly as he drew near her.  One by one, he chopped Hydra’s white cloth like just a lumberjack chopping down trees. 

Hydra displayed a devious smile.  She had a surprise up her sleeves waiting for Fernando just for this type of scenarios.  Just as Fernando was going to slice her in half, Hydra calmly shot of the two white cloths in his direction.  Fernando was able to slice one up but the other came blazing in stabbing him in the gut.  His eyes widen as Fernando noticed that he had been struck.  The blood came running out as he staggered to the ground in retrieve. 

“You didn’t think I’ve been practicing?” said Hydra as she sneers and rolled her eyes in disgust.  “You, me.  We are worlds apart.” 

“Ha,” replied Fernando.  Still holding one hand over his wound.  “We are worlds apart.  I’m good and you’re evil.”

Hydra lowers her chin and pierced Fernando with her cold dark eyes.  “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

She tightened the white cloth around her wrist and a small dragger came out of it.  As she was about to strike Fernando down, a ninja star came
rocketing at Hydra which struck her in the right forearm. 

“Not so fast,” shouted Ayumi as she pointed at Hydra.  “Those who loves each other.  They die together.”

Hydra raises her head up and began to laugh sadistically.  “Sorry, there’s no priest around to give the both of you your last rites.”

There were small sparks coming off Ayumi’s blade as she drags her kitana on the ground until she was close enough to take a swing at Hydra. 

“Someone’s going to die.  It’s not me, but it could be that’s right.”

Ayumi swung left, right, and center with her kitana.  Everytime, Ayumi thinks she got Hydra right she wants her, a new set of white cloth would come out right after the last one was chopped off.  Hydra step back and forth in like a rhymetic dancer avoiding every strikes that Ayumi could muster against her.

As time went on, Slash, Hydra, and their minions started to gain the upper hand in the battle.  They slowly cut off the battle field in half before delivering vicious blows to Wang’s men. 

Wang Luofuo looked Fernando squarely in the eyes.  “You must go now before they completely encircle us.”  Wang reaches over to give Fernando a hug.  “Take good care of Ayumi and treasure her until your deathbed.”

Fernando could not quite understand by he was saying all of this.  There were enough room for the three of them to escape but the others would surely perished.  Out on the battle front, Wang Luofuo was taking on both Hydra and Slash by himself.  He was doing fine against them until Hydra bought out a white powder underneath her cloak which she shamefully blew in his face.  Just as Wang was temporary blinded, Hydra pulled out her dragger and stabbed him in the gut.  Wang was not going to go with a fight as he rips off the right arm of Hydra before his eyes were gouged out by Slash.   

“Do it now Fernando,” shouted Wang Luofuo with his last breath.  “You must summon all of your strength to release your inner energy.”   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh my, Fernando lost all his family. That is so sad. But he still has Ayumi and their baby. Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)

Reactions: CTR

CTR

Bieluvr said:
Oh my, Fernando lost all his family. That is so sad. But he still has Ayumi and their baby. Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
Sorry, I haven't been updating this book lately my friend.  I've just been feeling crappy lately.  I'll just it rain inside and use the sadness to write a powerful sad scene for a book I am about to debut at Wattpad.  It's something that I have been fighting myself with.  Anywho, this writer is finally going to unmask who he is --- full name and picture.  I think I'll debut a chapter on the 5th.  Kind of scary but this is the right direction the lord is leading me.  A new chapter in life.  I'm puting the confession story on a break so I can focus on the new novel titled "Digital Love."  My brother in law's brother is currently working on a cover for me.  This will be my first attempt at writing a romantic comedy.  Currently, I have been studying new techniques and different style of writing.  We'll see how it goes. hahaha.    

And then the gut wrench moment became clear to Fernando.  In his dream, his mom had foretold that he would ultimately set Wang Luofuo free but he didn’t fully comprehend the meaning of it until now.  The curse from Gordon was finally dawning on Wang Luofuo and he had accept his fate. 

Fernando lets out a shriek.  He was in agony and the anguish inside of him made it worst.  He didn’t agree with all of the dealing Wang Luofuo made but he wanted his child to get at least to see his or her grandfather.   

“Fools,” shouted Slash.  “You don’t have what it takes to summon that kind of power.  You’re just a fake.”

Then suddenly, a surge of electrical energy ran back and forth inside Fernando’s body.  His hair turned bleach white and a blazing orange flame could be seen in his eyes.  As he pulled both of hands backward, a glowing red hot fireball emerges from his hands and it flew towards Slash, Hydra, and Wang Luofuo.  The huge fireball was too powerful for Slash and Hydra to deflect as it consume the two of them and Wang Luofuo in a flash.  Fernando took a last glance at Wang Luofuo before instantly falling on his knees and collapsing on the ground unconsciously. 

Ayumi cradled him on the ground as he frantically tries to wake him up.  “Fernando, can you hear, please wake up,” she cried.  “Please, don’t leave me and our child.”

“He’ll be all right,” said Uncle Jin, as he came rolling from the side of the building with Tim, Brianna, and Benny.  “Lei, bring that wheelchair over there so we can wheel him out.”

With Kate’s purse in his hand, Uncle Jin reaches inside for her phone where Kate had instructed him to watch a clip she had recorded earlier in the day before she was captured by Chaos. 

“Uncle Jin, if you’re watching this.  Please go building number and in the lower chamber, said Kate, as he looked back and forth nervously.  “There you will find my baby.  She’s in case B2.”

The recording was abruptly stopped as Kate could be seen being dragged away by Chaos and his men.

“How could she have had a child?” asked Benny.  “She never married Chaos.”

“Open the lower chamber Lei,” said Tim as he led Benny, Brianna, and Uncle Jin inside.

To the horror of everyone, the chamber was used as a secret laboratory to conduct cloning and the bioengineering of various monstrous species. 
There were monsters with four horns on their heads, monsters with four arms, and disfigured mutants of many kind.  They were all breathing through a breathing apparatus and were submerged in glass tubes before Chaos could bring them to life. 

These were all of the monsters Chaos and minions were able to capture while they ventured to the other side of the portal that he was able to open.  Tim slowly walked over to B2 and to his amazement, the baby girl looked normal.  There was no sign that she was genetically modified or that she was mixture with a mutant from another dimension. 

“We must burn this whole place down,” said Uncle Jin.  “Not one of these creatures are to escape.”

Benny cautiously pointed at B2.  “What about Kate’s child.”

“No creature to save here,” repeated Uncle Jin.

Tim and Brianna laid their hands on the glass tube and looked each other in agreement.  “No Uncle, this baby will live,” they both said.
Uncle Jin wheeled over to the two of them in disbelief.  “We don’t know what she is.  She can be a mutant.” 

Tim got on his knees and gently put his hands on Uncle Jin’s to reassure him.  “I will take full responsibility for her.  And I will raise her up to be a righteous person.”

And with that, Tim gently smashes the glass tube and as the water poured out of the tube, the baby girl started crying.  The black haired blue eyed girl was sweet but Brianna could feel the coldness inside of her that could not be easily explained.  Who or what she was, they would have to deal with it at another time as Uncle Jin had instructed Benny and Lei to start burning the whole facility down.   

As their vans headed out of the complex, the three research building were ablaze with black smoke and toxic fumes shooting out of the complex. 

“What should we name her?” smile Brianna as she laid her head on Tim’s shoulder.

Tim bite his lip for a second and then looked at the ceiling of the van.  “I got it,” he exclaimed.  “She is beautiful like a rose but yet we do not know the thorns that reside inside of her.  We shall call her –ROSE.”   

To Uncle Jin and Tim, it became crystal clear that Chaos had ordered the removal of Kate’s egg while she was sedated in the underground clinic in Shenzhen.  In addition, Tim noticed that the girl had growth leaps and bounds with just a couple of weeks in the glass tube.  Her mother might be Kate but her father is definitely unknown and he might not be Chaos.   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's really good! I loved it. So sad for Kate, having to lose her child like that. Now I understand why the next book will be called Rose. I'm really curious what Roe really is. Is this the end? If so. I loved every bit of it and if not, I can't wait for the next part, to love every bit of it too. :)

By the way. Good luck to you on your chapter debut!!! :)

Reactions: CTR

CTR

Bieluvr said:
It's really good! I loved it. So sad for Kate, having to lose her child like that. Now I understand why the next book will be called Rose. I'm really curious what Roe really is. Is this the end? If so. I loved every bit of it and if not, I can't wait for the next part, to love every bit of it too. :)

By the way. Good luck to you on your chapter debut!!! :)

Rose is the next book in this series and it will expand further into the other dimension where Chaos was sent to.  Rose will be feature in an important role too.  You will slowly find out where her powers come from and who she really is.  It's going to be a blend of Eastern and Western myths and a more of a fantasy outlook in the next book.  I will be posting "Digital Love" here but after it debut on Wattpad.

Two weeks later, in the pristine aquamarine water off the coast of Miami, a white yacht set sail to the Bahamas.  It was a vacation and a honeymoon that Tim wanted to experience with Brianna on an intimate level after their tumultuous journey this past year.  A lot has change and Tim certainly changed in that time span as a leader, as a son, as a lover, and most importantly as a person.  It took that one special person to change his outlook on life and even though, they’ve faced many challenges, they were able to overcome it together.  That is what true love is all about.  The vows Tim spoke to Brianna on their special day still stand – for richer and for poorer. The phrase meant a lot to Tim, it was the essence of sticking together in the darkest of night. 

“How about Ireland after this?” smiled Tim.  “I’ve have always wanted to see all of the Celtic ruins there?”
Brianna held onto his hand as she lean her head on his shoulder.  “Where ever you like my love.”
On the soft warm sand of South Beach, beach goers and tourists alike were enjoying themselves as sun radiated a warm feeling of life.  The Art Deco buildings that lined Ocean Drive were filled with tourists and locals enjoying their meal at the various exotic restaurants.  But Uncle Jin and the gangs were just sitting under their huge umbrellas on the beach enjoying the wonderful view.  Benny and Lei were having so much fun building their medieval castle and Uncle Jin was just catching up on a new Hong Kong that had just come out of theatre. 

“How is she doing?” asked Fernando as he handed Ayumi a bottle of water.

“She is doing fine,” said Ayumi.  Rose was sound asleep and she was looking as healthy as ever.  The heat didn’t seem to bother her at all as Rose was able to cool her naturally from an unknown energy source. 

“Poor child, she would never get to meet her mother at all,” said Fernando as he drew a broken heart on the sand.

“But what she had lost, she had gain tenfold.  Look at all the people that love her,” said Ayumi.  She erases Fernando’s broken heart and replaces with a giant heart filled with smaller ones inside.  “You can’t choose who you are born to but you can choose what you do with your life.  She can blaze the same path like you did.”

“But I was a rebel when I was younger,” grinned Fernando. 

“Well,” said Ayumi.  “She won’t not under my watch.”  

The two of laughed at each other in amusement as the warm brisk wind passed them by.

THE END.  Book one is done.

sarN

sarNie Granny
What? End already!! So what going happy to the baby? At least it a happy ending lol^^^^ you done well^^^ when u ready , I tell my friend to check it out!