White Lotus

sarN

sarNie Granny
That was a bit sad , her mom die at childbirth ahhhh at least give her some years to be w/ her daughter haha ^^^ update soon

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Bieluvr, another big reveal is coming.  Is Brianna's father the...?  Can Fernando accept it if he is?  How will Ayumi feel?   :yes:  

The two of them slept side by side in perfect unison as yacht made its made towards Phuket.  Ayumi dreamt about sitting underneath the tropical coconut tree while Fernando was strolling through the white sandy beach.  In his hands was a red amulet and an aquamarine stone that he holding up onto the sun. 

“Fernando, Fernando,” she cried in her sleep.  “What are you trying to tell me?”

Fernando did not response to her but he did drew a giant heart in the sandy with a capital “A” inside of it. 

Tears of joy and sadness started running down her face as she move towards him.  Ayumi grabs his hands and gave his a warm hug.  But as she was about to give him a kiss, he vanished and Ayumi let out a wailed, “Come back.”       

Brianna was by her side and wiped off the sweat from her face as she woke up.  It all felt to real for Ayumi and she was quite shaken by the whole dream.  What if Fernando doesn’t regain his memory she thought?  The various thoughts started making her sick to her stomach to she walked out to the deck of the yacht.  Tim was leaning on the railing and daydream about the crisp refreshing coconut drink that he was going to have once he gets out the yacht with Brianna.

“What if Fernando never regain his memories?” asked Ayumi.

Tim stumbles out of the railing.  “Who? What? Huh?”

“I’m talking about Fernando.  What if he still doesn’t remember me?”

“You should love him no matter what.  Love should be unconditional.”

“I know.  It just feels like he’s been gone so long.”

Tim went to the small fridge and got himself and Ayumi an ice cream bar.  “Your love for him should cross all boundaries.” 

Brianna came out to see if Ayumi was Ok.  “Tim, are you messing with my sister?”

“Nope,” grinned Tim.  “I’m like messing with her big sister more.”

Brianna came out and put Tim in a tight headlock.  “If you’re messing with my sister, you’re messing with me too MR.”

“I’m trying to...” Tim grasping for air.  “Can’t you just feel the love Ayumi?”

Brianna finally relinquish the hold as Tim is on the ground still trying to grasp for air.  Ayumi finally understood what Tim was trying to tell her.  No matter what Brianna did to him, Tim would still love her no matter what.  It was a deep spiritual bond that the two of them had and that the chain between the two of that was tightly locked. 

“Good grief, are you trying to kill?” said Tim.  “Already, trying to be a widow so soon?”

“Seriously, I would still love your sister even if she went insane,” said Tim, as he shove an ice cream bar into Brianna face.

“You see. I chose a white lotus over a field of one million roses.”

“I thought white lotus was found in a pond?” said Ayumi.

“They do,” replied Tim.  “There was a pond separating the half way point of the field.”

“You guys are too much,” smiled Ayumi.  “The loves between the two of you are infects.”

Phuket was in sight as the yacht made it way towards the pristine blue water.  The coconut trees waved back and forth as if they were attending a harmonious concert.  Neon lights bright and small lit the shore from the clubs, bars, and five star hotels.  Daisuke, Fernando, and Kru Boonmee was on shore patiently waiting for their arrival as they enjoy delicious Southern Thai cuisine. 

Uncle Jin rolled his wheelchair back and forth while starring at an old jacket hanging in a glass closet on the yacht.  It was as if he had seen the button on the jacket before but he couldn’t remember where.  Then he hit him.  It was vivid and distinct in his memory until this day.  The rain was pouring as Uncle Jin fought the murder of Fernando’s parents that night.  The fighting was fierce as Uncle Jin wanted revenge for his dead friend but most importantly, he wanted to find out the identity of the killer.   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe. "I chose a White Lotus over a field of one million roses". That is the most romantic line ever. And "I thought white lotus was found in a pond?” said Ayumi. “They do,” replied Tim.  “There was a pond separating the half way point of the field.”. Funniest line ever. :)

I'm assuming Brianna's dad is the murderer who killed Fernando's parents. If so I'll feel so bad for Ayumi. She's stuck between her just found family and her just found new love.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It took me a sec.to understand the jokes lollll. I feel funny reading the cheesy love line , not b/c of the story b/c I know the writer is a male HAHAHA ^^^^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
It took me a sec.to understand the jokes lollll. I feel funny reading the cheesy love line , not b/c of the story b/c I know the writer is a male HAHAHA ^^^^
So true. LOL. It's great to find out what's in a guys mind.

CTR

:)  Sarn, the Confession story is not what you think.  If you think it is about werewolves, you are wrong. hehe.  :rockon: :yes:  I have yet to introduce more characters and tell about the whole background of it. 

Drips, drips, and drips as the whipping rain fell on them vertical and horizontal from the darken sky.  The masked ninja would ducked out of the way every time Uncle Jin would try to engage him in hand to hand combat.  It was if he knew all the move sets that Uncle Jin was going to use in their contest.  Back and forth their battle went until the masked ninja grew frustrated and shot two small needle like projectiles at Uncle Jin.  The mud was all over Uncle Jin’s body as he got to give chase to the mask killer of Fernando’s parents.  But it was too late, the killer vanished into the dark abyss of the night. 

Uncle Jin was left clutching the lifeless bodies of Fernando’s parents as Fernando cried in the background.  From that day onward, he vowed to raise Fernando to become an honorable and respected member of the White Lotus.  No matter where he went, Uncle Jin would always reminded himself of what happened that night.  He would not able at peace with himself until he had retribution for the death of his friends. 
As the yacht is about to dock at the Phuket harbor, Connor MacCathy notices that Uncle Jin had been starring at his jacket for a very long time. 

“Yuan, I can get you another one,” said Connor. 

“Tell me,” said Uncle Jin.  Rolling his wheelchair towards Connor. “What happened to that one missing button?”

“Um…I lost it during a hunting trip.”

“LAIR.  I know who you really are.  You lying snake.”

“You dunno know a bloody thing.”

Uncle Jin pointed his cane towards Connor.  “You were there that night.  It was raining and it was pouring in Brazil.”  
Connor was shocked and petrified that he had been exposed.  “It’s not what you think,” he pleaded. 

“I should kill you with my bare hands, said Uncle Jin.  “Gordon, was my best friend.  How could you?  What will Ayumi think of you?”

“It wasn’t me damn it, said Connor, as he looked at Uncle Jin intently.  “Yes, I admit, I was there that night.”

“Gordon,” cried Uncle Jin.  “I have finally found your killer.  I will bring his head to your grave.”

“Listen, I was there that night but I wasn’t alone.”  Connor reaches inside the cabinet to take out the jacket.  “I was there to steal Gordon’s medallion but a masked ninja intercepted me first.”

“You see the claw marks on my sleeves.  They were from my struggle with the ninja.”

“Who is this masked ninja?” asked Uncle Jin.

Rubbing his face, Connor said, “How am I supposed to know? His fighting skills reminded me of your.”

“Did you get a good look at his face?”

Connor sits on a chair next to Uncle Jin.  “I could only see the bastard’s eyes.  Oh, as I was falling down, I grabbed onto his sleeve and saw a black dragon with red eyes on his right forearm.”

Uncle Jin eyes lit up.  He now knows in his heart that Connor could not be the killer because Connor barely knew how to fight.  Plus, the masked ninja was just as skill as he was in Kung Fu.  “Anything else?”

“I was concussed,” said Connor.  “All I know is that I woke up behind the bushes in the back of Gordon’s house.”    Connor points at Uncle Jin.  “You were there fighting the ninja until he shot those needles at you.” 

Uncle Jin was sadden as Connor wheeled him towards the top of the deck of the yacht.  Could it be he thought? Could it Wang?  Why would Wang kill Gordon he thought?  The three of them were students of Master Linxin and they were very close.  Everywhere Gordon went, Yuan (Uncle Jin) and Wang would tag along.  They were inseparable until one day, Wang’s father forbid Wang from no longer hanging out with Gordon and Yuan.  It was a sad day for the three of them as they bid goodbyes to each other.  Gordon and Yuan moved to America and joined the White Lotus under the guidance of Uncle Chai While Wang Luofu no longer heard from his friends. 

“Fernando, Fernando,” cried Uncle Jin, as he hugged Fernando.  “I thought you were gone.”

“Do I know you?” said Fernando. 

Uncle Jin was disheartened and determined at the same time that his nephew did not know who he was.  “We’ll find a way to get your memories back.  By the way, someone’s waiting for you.”

Right behind Connor, Brianna, and Tim was a teary eyes Ayumi. 

“Oh, it’s her,” said Fernando.  “Yeah, she made me boarded a plane here with Daisuke.  And I know she deeply cares about me but I don’t why.”  

Ayumi gave Fernando a super duper hug and Daisuke informed her that Fernando was in good spirit.  He had been eating and sleeping well.  In the morning, Fernando was even practicing Muay Boran with Kru Boonmee so he was body was in top tip shape.

Look at those two lovebirds thought Ayumi as he watched Brianna and Tim holding hands as they walked out of the yacht.  Ayumi knows she should be happy for her sister but seeing the two made her a little bit jealous.  How long until my Fernando returns to me she thought?  She just wanted to be happy and free just like Brianna.  The joy of happiness has been gone from her for far too long.  She wanted to fall asleep, wake up, and knows that her heart is safe again.

“Listen,” said Fernando.  “I know the one you love is inside of me somewhere.  But if he never returns, will you give me a chance?”

Ayumi’s eyes and heart started to feel balmy. 

“I can’t give you diamonds or gold,” said Fernando.  “Nor can I give you the heavens or the stars. 

Fernando hands her a locket. “Even if my hands are bleeding, it would not stop me from reaching your secret garden.”  As the two headed inside the waiting van, Fernando whispered. “You can fall asleep now.  Your heart, your soul they’re in good hands.”

CTR

Ayumi became confused and suspicious of these sly statements from Fernando.  Where was all of this coming from?  Was the real Fernando subconsciously trying to reach her?  Was he trying to comfort and relief her of her worries of him?  Even if he doesn’t remember a thing in the past, Fernando still radiates that strong machismo James Bond like flare. 

The campfire in the back of the safe house was sizzling from the grilled chicken and beef skewered that roasting on the open flame.  Everyone was having a great time and laugher filled the air as the grilled meat made their way on the table.  Ayumi made her way inside the house to wheel Uncle Jin out to join in the rest of the group.  From a distance, she can sense that he was struggling with thing as he scribbled and tossed plethora of papers into a waste basket nearby. 

“What are you up to Uncle?” said Ayumi.

“Um…nothin’ my niece.  I’m…just tryin’ to figure something out,” said Uncle Jin.

“Like what?” As Ayumi wheeled him towards the door.

“Ahhh.  I dunno.  I think the murder of Fernando’s parents was our best friend growing up.”

“All I know is that Connor told me the killer had a dragon tattoo on his right arm.”

The wheelchair came to a screeching halt as Ayumi begins to recollect seeing that tattoo somewhere.  Then, it all came to her in a flash.  “Did the dragon have red eyes?”

“Wait, what?” said Uncle Jin.  “How did you know?”

“The leader of the Red Dragon had the same tattoo.”  Ayumi and Lei were upstairs listening to Chaos and Wang Luofu in his office when he changed out of his shirt.  “I caught a glimpse of it,” said Ayumi.  

“I’m not positive but I’m pretty sure.”

“Did you get his name,” asked Uncle Jin.

Ayumi sat Uncle Jin on the table.  “Hmmmmmm…I think it was…Wang.  That’s right it was Wang.”

Uncle Jin became paralyze with fear and trepidation. A little part of him became angst, ashamed, and downright horrify of the prospect.  “Can you describe his facial features?”

“He had some kind of a silicone mask on.  When he talks, he would wiggle.”

Uncle Jin finally came to the realization that the murder of Fernando’s parents was the leader of the Red Dragon.  However, he wasn’t sure if Wang Luofu, his longtime friend, was the murder of Fernando’s parents. 

“Don’t tell Fernando about this. His condition might worsen.”
“I won’t Uncle.”

Blood was pouring out of a small gash from the left arm of Wang Luofu as he applied a cotton bandage over the cut.  The sting of the alcohol hitting the gash was like being stung by a giant hornet.  He had lost two-third of his men in the battle with the White Lotus assassins but he was in the possession of the briefcase.  He slowly flipped the briefcase open and examined the medallions under a magnifying glass in his office.     

“Noooooooooooooooooo,” he shouted.  “This can’t be.   He angrily threw the fake medallions to the ground.  “You all will pay.  Especially you Timothy Jacobson.”

“Bravo, bravo,” said Chaos, as he clap his hands walking in.  “How’s your plan working out for ya?”

“Not now,” said Wang Luofu.

“Oy, aren’t we a little touchy?”  Chaos looks open through the window.  “You don’t need those stupid medallions.  We got the Heaven and Earth Manual.”

Chaos summons the inner energy inside his body as red orbs of energy illuminated his hands.  “I can feel the intense energy inside of me.  But I can’t seem to finish the whole book.”

“Muahhahahahaha.  Fools,” said Wang Luofu.  “Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

“Neither man nor woman.”

Chaos rubs his hands through his hand.  He knew there was no coming back from this decision and it would take him down a road far more sinister than before.  “Immortal I shall be.”

“Are you sure?” asked Wang Luofuo.

“Let it begin,” said Chaos.  “The faster we start, the faster this world will fall under my grip.  Muahahhahahaaha.”
Handing Wang Luofuo the manual, Chaos said, “Now, I would like your daughter to be my bride.”

“Whoa, whoa.  We didn’t have any agreement regarding my daughter.”

Chaos walks around Wang Luofuo as if his tongue was like a slithering serpent.  His eyes begin to glow bright red and then a cold draft came into the room.  It was as if Chaos was no longer there but a more sinister present was there with him.

“No, I will not give you my daughter,” protested Wang Luofu.  “She is the apple of my eyes.  She is the love of my life.”

“Then, you are not ready for prime time,” said Chaos.  “You are weak.  You are useless.  You are a fake.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
He wants Kate? Hopefully Kate turns good and escapes. :) Glad that Conner wasn't the killer. If he was, how could Ayumi face both Conner and Fernando.

CTR

Chaos walks around Wang Luofuo as if his tongue was like a slithering serpent.  His eyes begin to growl bright red and then a cold draft came into the room.  It was as if Chaos was no longer there but a more sinister present was there with him.

“No, I will not give you my daughter,” protested Wang Luofu.  “She is the apple of my eyes.  She is the love of my life.”

“Then, you are not ready for prime time,” said Chaos.  “You are weak.  You are useless.  You are a fake.”

Wang Luofu have had enough of his pestering and proceeded to head towards the door.

“Coward.  Just like a dog walking with his tail between his legs,” said Chaos.

“ENOUGH,” said Wang Luofu.  “I would never give Kate to you.”

“Awwwww.  She would be so proud of her father who killed his best friend.”

Wang Luofuo raced towards Chaos.  He had one hand on Chaos’ neck while the other one hand was balled up in a fist.  “Leave her out of this.”

“Tsk-tsk.  Now, that the Wang I know.  It’s a shame that the Red Dragon will dies today.”

Chaos begins to look deeply into Wang’s eyes and the swirling in his eyes started to hypnotize him.  Circle and circle Chaos’ eyes went and a deep trance overcame Wang. 

“Kate is to be given to Chaos as his bride.  Even if Kate does not condone the marriage.” 

Wang Luofuo woke up dazed and confused.  He tried to recall what he was doing earlier but his short memory was completely wiped out.  The sun was setting in the back ground and the bright light of Shenzhen was starting to grow.  Out in the hallway, he could see signs plastered on the wall announcing the engagement of Kate and Chaos.  He tried to recall making arrangement for his daughter but a strong migraine popped inside his head. 

Wang staggered onto the elevator and then the hypnotism started rolling inside of his brain.  “Yes, I gave Kate hand in marriage to Chaos.”
On the ground floor, Kate was in shock and in horror at the same time.  Her father had lied to her all of this time.  He wasn’t a regular member of the Red Dragon, he was the boss.  The attacks on Tim and Fernando at the abandon parking lot and train in Thailand was not a coincidence.  All the information that she had passed on to him, he had used it to kill Fernando and Tim all of this time.  Kate was felt betrayed, she felt used, and most importantly just an object to her father. 

Everyone inside the Red Dragon building knew she was Wang’s daughter except her.  “How long have you hid this from me?” asked Kate to one of the receptionists.    

“For a year Ms. Tau,” said one of the receptionists, as her hands was shaking in fear.  “We were told not to tell you about it.”

“When did my father make the announcement about my engagement?”

“Ummmm…he didn’t.  Chaos just made them a couple of hours ago.”

Right before Kate could ask any more questions, her father came out of the elevator and headed in her direction. 

“You lied father, said Kate, as her tears rapidly descended to the ground.  “You have lied to me all of this time?”

“Listen honey,” said Wang Luofuo. 

“And now you want me to marriage that despicable bastard.  I tell ya, I won’t bloody marry him.”

“Honey, I don’t know happened but I promised him already.  I can’t take my words back.”

Wang Luofuo did his best to comfort Kate but she ran out of the building towards a tree down the road.  She sat motionless as her tears started to soak her bright yellow blouse.  Kate was felt like everything had collapsed on her.  Brianna had taken Tim away from her.  Now, she finds out that her father is really the boss of the Red Dragon.  The most damaging part is that she was to be engagement to diabolical Chaos whom she deeply despises.  Kate felt trapped and Uncle Jin’s number had been disconnected a while ago.    

The pain, the trauma, the revelation were all too much for her to bare.  There was only one way out of this predicament – suicide.  This is it she thought.  Her legs were still wobbles as she got up and headed to the street.  Kate didn’t want to suffer but getting run over by a car seems like a quick death to her.  A beam of lights of came towards her and then a loud horn was sounded from a car.  Just before Kate was about to get hit, a hand pulled her back onto the sidewall. 

“You wanna freakin die?” said the driver.  “Get off the street.”   

To her surprise, it was Frank who had struck around the Red Dragon because he still needed his weekly antidote from the drug he had taken from her father. 
“Why did you save?” cried Kate.  “You should let me die.  My life is over.  Over, I tell ya,” as she pounds on his chest.  
“To give up is to surrender,” said Frank.  “I’m a survivor.  Me never quit.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I guess Frank isn't all that evil? LOL. Right now I'm thinking Frank and Kate would end up together. :) 

CTR

The next day, Tim got up early in the morning and went to the local clinic to see if his broken arm had heal.  A big smile came over his face as the doctor informed him that it was as good as new.  He had lost so training time due to the injury and it had set him back from mastering Muay Boran.  The hot and humid weather was no obstacle for him as Kru Boonmee put him to various tests to see if his skills were up to par. 

“Knee the punching bag harder,” yelled Kru Boonmee.  “We have no time to waste.” 

Kru Boonmee could see that Tim was still rusty.  His kicks, knees, elbows, and punches were still weak but his was determined to push his pupil to the max. 

It was mid-afternoon and Tim was ready for a bath as the sun had been beating down on him all day.  The crystal clear water off of Phuket reminded of Taoist Chen and then it hit him.  Where would he find a cool place where he could mediate and increase his inner energy?  The ocean was not cold enough and the A/C in his room was not adequate.  Where there is food, there must be a freezer he thought. 
Lucky was on his side.  Kru Boonmee had befriended a restaurant owner two weeks ago at a Muay Thai complex.  Tim had a t-shirt and jean on as he came through the back entrance of the restaurant.  The manager, the waiters, chiefs, and the owner thought he was crazy.  “He gonna get frost bite,” they all said.   

The icy cold freezer was like walking outside in the middle of January in Northern Wisconsin.  The low wind-chill and the biting winds would make a normal person quivered in fear but Tim was on a mission.  He had his eyes on the prize and there was no turning back.  The white frost slowly built up upon his whole body while he mediated.  His breathing slowed and he concentrated all of his energy to his inner soul. 
The aquamarine stone started to glow with every breath that Tim took.  His mind, body, and soul were all in unison.  Tim was in the freezer for over an hour but his body did not succumb to the biting cold because his inner energy kept his body warm throughout.
That night, Brianna and Ayumi was having a sisterly dinner at a beach front restaurant with scrumptious seafood from the menu.  The mouthwatering smell of shrimps, scallops, calms, and fishes were all of Tim’s favorite but he had told Brianna that he would be running 30 minutes late.  The two sisters dug onto the delicious food in front of them as Daisuke and Fernando were both enjoying cocktails at the bar while watching a soccer. 

“Do you think Fernando will ever be the same again?” asked Brianna.

“Sometimes, I feel like he’s with me.  Sometimes, I feel like I’m talking to another person,” said Ayumi.

Ayumi took a sip of her coconut drink.  “When we got out of the boat, his words were Fernando like.”

“Maybe he trying to tell you something.  Subconsciously,” said Brianna. 

Immediately, Ayumi thought about her dream on the yacht while they were on their way to Phuket.  “I had a dream on the yacht.  He held an aquamarine stone and red amulet onto the sunlight…”

“What happened next?”

“I dunno know.  As I tried to get closer to him, I woke up in a panic remembered?”

Brianna thought about it for a second and then it finally hit her – Tim.  Tim has those two things. 

“What’s going?” said Tim, as he gave a Brianna a light peck on the cheek.

“Honey, tell me you still have the amulet and the aquamarine stone?”

Tim shook his head but was confused of why she wanted those two things.

“I had a dream.  They…they healed Fernando, said Ayumi.

Tim was skeptical but he was willing to give it a try to restore Fernando to his former state.   “We have to do it at the house.  We just don’t know what will happen to him here.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hate frost bite. I'm really wondering about Frank and KAte. How did Frank survive this long with the poison? Hopefully he doesn't die and end up with Kate instead. :)

CTR

Sweats poured down Tim’s face and hot steam came up from his head.  It was apparent to Uncle Jin that the power inside of those medallions were too much for a single person.  He knew of one individual that would benefit from those powers – Fernando.  Fernando was reluctant to even get close to Tim because he was terrify of what might happen to him.  With a forceful nudge from Uncle Jin, Fernando came flying in towards Tim.  A powerful surge of energy came into Fernando as he held onto Tim for dear life.  It was as if the two of them were being electrocuted from the inside out. 

Brianna and Ayumi begun to get extremely worried as both Tim and Fernando started to red to blue. “They gonna get fry Uncle,”

“Nonsense,” said Uncle Jin. “Their bodies are just absorbing a large amount of energy.”

Brianna was pacing back and forth while Ayumi was fidgeting with her hands.  Random thoughts of the unknown ran through their minds as Fernando and Tim was absorbing the energy.  Will they die?  Will they be the same again? The suspense was killing everyone in the room and the whole episode lasted for an hour before Tim and Fernando felt to the ground.  They became motionless but they were still alive as Uncle Jin checked their vital signs.  Lei and Benny carefully move their lifeless bodies to their individual rooms. 

One day passed and then two days passed before a ray of light penetrated into Tim’s eyes.  His body was weak and his stomach was growling from being asleep for so long.  As Tim dragged his tired body to the door, he stumbled and Brianna immediately rush upstairs to help him us. 

“Timmy bear,” said Brianna.  “I thought you were a goner.”

“Haha,” smiled Tim.  “Remembered, I have nine lives.  Well, more like 5 or 6 now.”

“How long was I out?”

Brianna gingerly helped him down the stair.  “2 days, 6 hours, and 35 minutes.”

“Impressive.  I should do this more often.”

Brianna gave him a cold look.  “You jerk, I almost had a panic attack worrying about you.  And my sister barely ate these past two days worrying about Fernando.”

“Now, I know you’ll see me what I’m asleep.”

Brianna wanted to give him a headlock but she knows he is the goofy type that she felt in love with.
Ayumi was by herself sitting and looking out the window wondering when Fernando will wake up from his long long sleep.  Would he be the same again? Would he be the same guy she felt in love with?  As more thoughts ran through her mind, tears begins to roll down her face.  Tim got up, when will you she thought?  Thump, thump, and thump came a sound from upstairs.  Ayumi quickly wipe the tears on her face and ran upstairs to see if it was Fernando. 

“AYUMI, GET AWAY QUICKLY,” shouted Fernando in his sleep. 

“I’m here,” said Ayumi frantically wiping the sweats off of his face.  “They’re not gonna hurt us.”

Brianna and Connor came into the room to see if they could help Ayumi.  Connor sat on a rocking chair praying while Brianna comforted her sister. 

Suddenly, Fernando opened up his eyes to see the fairest beauty in his eyes – Ayumi.  Her great love for him had cut through his meandering lifestyle of alcohols and womanizing ways.   Ayumi was the angelic Cherry Blossoms that has bought beautiful and vivid colors into his very dull and tasteless life.

“Ayumi,” he said softly.  “How are you?  Where am I?”

She gently stood him up onto the bed.  “We’re safe.  I’m here now and so is my sister.”

“Sister?”

Brianna shakes her head.

“Mi Amor, I love you.”

“Wait a second,” said Ayumi.  “How many languages do you know?”

Fernando grinned.  “I have many girlfriends from various countries so I know many.”

Ayumi instantly knew her Fernando was back.  It was that cocky playful playboy attitude that drew her into him.  Fernando’s charisma and flamboyant flare was second to none.

“That’s coming to end,” said Connor.  “My niece is not going to be heartbroken by anyone.”

Fernando cheerfully looked at Connor. “Her heart is safe.  She has conquer the unconquerable.”

CTR

Since there was a major thunderstorm and the power went off, I took the liberty of writing some poetry today as well.  Didn't wanted to put it with my confession thread since it went better with this story.  I just wanted to share it with my readers.

You wanna fall asleep
And for your heart to be safe.
Dream land and fairy tales shouldn't be your escape.

Gimme your hands, gimme me your heart
Gimme me your soul, but gimme all in one part

Love is trust, love is honesty, that's where it should start
Not like the movies, not like TV shows, nor the performing arts

It's deeper than that, and I can see it in your eyes
No diamonds or gold, you're a special dime
You're that rare treasure, centuries passes just one of a kind.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fernando cheerfully looked at Connor. “She’s the one I wanna hold.  Her pure heart and her beautiful soul.”

“Good. But I’ve still have my eyes on you.”

Down stair, Tim was munching on sweet Thai barbeque with water mouthing papaya salad and a sweet brewed of Thai ice tea to wash it all down.  It was finger licking good and it seems to have regenerated his strength.  The weak and frail Fernando was helped downstairs by Benny and Lei to sofa in the living room. 

“How are you doing?” said Uncle Jin.  “You’ve been asleep for a while now.”

“Uncle,” cried Fernando in terror.  “What happened to your legs?  I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.”

“My nephew, laissez faire, c'est la vie!”  Padding Fernando on the shoulders.  “I just want you to get well that’s all.”

“But I know,” he said.  “I just felt like I let everyone down.”

“No, you didn’t,” said Tim, as he gulped down a glass of ice tea.  “You protected the love of your life that night.  That’s commendable.”

There was something different about Tim that has changed since Fernando was gone.  He has become more level-headed, confidence, decisive, and exemplifying great leadership.  “Timmy, little buddy.  I didn’t see you there.” 

“Gotta watch for that gut of yours,” grinned Fernando.  “Or Brianna might start looking elsewhere.”

Tim was flustered and turned red. “Well…um…my boo, not going anywhere.  Now what. Hehehehehe.”      

The house was alive and well again after the two of them woke up from their long sleep. It was a festive mood and Fernando got accumulated to his new surrounding and family.  He learned about Ayumi’s background and how she is related to Brianna.  In addition, he learned about the killer of his parents which made him sad and angry at the same time.  He would wait for the perfect time to exact revenge on the one person who he deem responsible for the death of his parents.

Back in Shenzhen, Frank and Kate walked down the brightly lit street and made their way to a street side stall.

“Have you eaten yet?” asked Frank.

“Not hungry,” replied Kate.

“Don’t give up.  You must continue to fight.”

“Fight for what,” yelled Kate.  “I’ve lost everything.  The person I loved.”  Putting her head on the table.  “Now, I’m being force to marry Chaos.”

“I thought the same way for a while, said Frank, as he took a sip from a bottle of water.  “But I came to the conclusion that there is more to life.”

“Every week, I did some work for your father so I can get my weekly antidote.  I did what I had to do to survive.”

Kate starred deeply in his eyes.  “How long have you know about my father?”

“A month or so ago,” said Frank.

Kate slams her fist on the table.  “And you never told me.”

“That’s not how the game is played,” said Frank.  “I shut my mouth to stay alive.”

“So you think this is all a game?”

Frank trying his best to calm her down as the vendor bought his food.  “Bloody no.  This is real life not some game.”

“You’re not the only one who has lost a special person,” said Frank.  “I was engagement to her.  I was this close.”

“Stop right there,” said Kate.  “I don’t want to hear her name even if I’m on my deathbed.”

After a while, Frank just gave up trying to console Kate because he knew the best way was for her to vent all of her anger and frustration out in the open.  He knew how she felt because he had been through that stage before.  Frank just kept on eating his noodle while actively listening to what Kate had to say about her ordeals. 

The glittering background was a somber reminder to Frank that life won’t be like that all the time.  Life is filled with peaks and valleys and it is up to us to make it work.  As they made their way to Kate’s condo, Frank handed her a package of food he had the vendor prepare for Kate at the stall.  It was the best he could do for the poor girl who have had her world shattered in less than twenty four hours. 

“Good night,” said Frank, as he waved bye-bye to her.

“Are you sure, you don’t want to come in?” asked Kate.

Frank knew where to draw the line.  If Chaos found out he was hanging out in Kate’s condo, his head would surely not be on his shoulder.  “No, thanks.”

Frank made his out of the condo and was on the street waving for a taxi to take him back to his apartment in town.  Just before a taxi was about to pick him up, a black Mercedes sped right in front of it and ordered him inside.  To his surprise, it was Wang Luofuo and chauffeur who had been shadowing him and Kate the whole night.

“I see, you’ve taken a liking of my daughter,” said Wang.

“Just two lonely souls that’s all,” said Frank.

With a martini cup in hand, Wang said, “Let make a deal.  Or a final assignment.”

“Go on.”

“I want you to be my daughter personal bodyguard until her marriage to Chaos.”

“Isn’t that cruel and unusual punishments for your daughter?”

Dangling the full antidote in his hands, Wang said, “Do you not want this?  It is simple.  It’s the easiest job I can give to you.” 

There’s got to be a catch Frank thought to himself.  Never in a million years would it be this easy to get the full antidote from Wang Luofuo.  There got to be more to this.  “What’s the catch?”

“Yes or no?” pressed Wang Luofuo.  “I’m not known to ask a second time.”

“Deal,” said Frank.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I wonder what Luofu is planning to do. Hopefully he doesn't make Frank turn into someone evil. I love how he understood Kate and listened to her. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Honestly, I don't know how u do it . you never seen to have writer block, even have time to throw in a poem lol.

CTR

Sarn, I have had this gift since I was a child.  Over active imagination.  I have finally decided to put my gift to good use now instead of putting towards the side.  Bieluvr, I have more surprises coming...  The scenes going to be moving to the US before the finally finish.   

Frank felt a bit dirty.  Wang Luofuo was someone who could not be trusted with his words but there were no other options on the table.  Frank wanted to be free from his addiction and return home to the UK where his friends and family are waiting for him.  He just couldn’t stomach them seeing him in this state.  Besides, a part of him felt sorry for Kate and her predicament.  The two of them were in the same boat as there would be no happy ending for them as the person they love belong to someone else. 

The various multi-corporations in Sunny California Silicon Valley was a perfect disguise for Chaos and his menacing plans.  It was an oasis for entrepreneurship where an individual could roll the dice and could become rich.  Slash and Hydra had been given order by Chaos to complete a hallowing research complex disguised as a software firm at the edge of Silicon Valley. 

“How’s the building come?” asked Chaos.

“Boss, just about done,” said Slash.  “We just need to furnish the inside.”

“How soon before the lab is operational?”

Slash looked at his diagram of the complex.  “About two to three weeks.”

“Excellent.  I’ll be flying there in two weeks with my future wife.”

Slash and Hydra looked at each other’s in disbelief.  How did this all come about?  This was the first time that they have heard of it.  Besides, they were not in a position to question their master as swift punishment would surely fall on them if they were found to be in contempt.  “We got it, my lord, said Slash.”

Back in Phuket, Lei and Benny was getting a bit edge as local informants in Bangkok had informed that the elders of the White Lotus had dispatched a new waves of assassins.  Berg was the lone survive of the four assassins that the elders had ordered to apprehend Tim and his followers.  Lei and Benny knew that eventually the assassins would find them in Phuket and the only way was to hand over the medallions to the elders. 
Sitting on the shaded porch drinking a fresh young coconut, Uncle Jin called on Lei and Benny to summon Berg to Phuket.  “What he seek is here.  And it shall be given to him.”

“What if he doesn’t come in peace?” said Benny.

“Then death shall come knocking at his door.” 

Lei and Benny didn’t say a single thing after that.  It was a side of Uncle Jin that they hasn’t seen before but they liked it.  Uncle Jin was not going to accept any more orders from the elders after the medallions is handed to them.  It was a sign of goodbye and a new beginning for all that had to endure the past few months. 

In the sandy recess of life, Tim wanted to propose to Brianna but there were so many things that he wanted to show her.  He was sure that she was the girl that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.  Brianna was the angel of his eyes and there was something about her smile that was as sweet as honey.  It wasn’t that he didn’t want to be closer to her or feel her warm embrace.  Tim wanted Brianna to meet his mom and his sister.  Those two were very important in his life and for them to witness that special occasion would bring a great joy to his life. 

Tim held her hands softly as they made their way to the Watercourt Restaurant in Phuket.   The restaurant was very picturesque as it was surrounded by a lovely tropical lake with palm trees dotting the landscape.  Candles were lit on the table and champagne bottle was iced up and ready to go.  It has been a long time since Tim and Brianna have had a date and it was fitting for him to treat her as the queen of heart that she was.

“Close your eyes,” said Tim, as they made their way to their secluded table. 

“Are we there yet? I’m kinda exhausted,” she joked.

Tim picked her up. “Then let me give you a piggy back ride.”

As Tim carries her on their table, guests looked in amazement.  “When you’re tired, I’ll be the one you can lean on.  When you’re stressed, I’ll be the one you can confine to.”

Brianna didn’t know what to say or where all of this came from.

“I just wanna tell you…”

“Don’t tell me,” said Brianna.  “You’re going to…”

“That not honey, not yet anyway,” smile Tim.  “I want my mom and sister to be present on that day.”

Brianna was a bit sadden but she knew how important his family was to him. 

“I want you to know.  Even the depth of the ocean can’t come between us.  Tim putting Brianna down on her seat.  “You and I are really PB&J.”
Brianna chuckled. 

“How can I say this?  Um…Ti Amo, Wo Ai Ni, Chun Ruk Ter, and I Love You.”

Tim reaches for the wine bottle.  "I just want our love to be like this wine right here.  It should get better as it ages."