White Lotus

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Things are getting intense.  Who is Brianna's father?  What is her secret?  Does Kate really love Tim or is there something sinister going on? Will we know more about Fernando's background? Stay tune. 

[SIZE=12pt]The next day, the sun was bright and the sky was clear as the crystal blue ocean.  Tim was waiting outside next to a Tuk Tuk with Brianna and Kate’s luggage.  Uncle Jin had decided to send them back to Ireland because he thought it was getting dangerous for them to stay in Thailand.  They begged and pleaded with him but it was of no avail.  A war of epic proportion was coming and the White Lotus Society was in the middle of it.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ladies, come on.  The two of you are going to miss your flight,” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Out came Brianna with her bright yellow blouse, snow white jean, and oriental pearl heels.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You look stunning today,” smiled Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna winked and whispered, “You know I always do.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was something about Brianna that drove him crazy.  She was always pulling his heart strings and it was driving him wild.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate, are you almost done?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, here I come.”  Out came Kate with her lavender floral print dress with a small lavender bow on her head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wow! You're looking lovely today,” said Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate just smile as she went onto the Tuk Tuk while Brianna was mimicking Tim in the background.    [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The Tuk Tuk took off with the three and headed towards the airport.  During the ride, Kate softly put her hands around Tim and she laid head on his shoulder.  Brianna was steaming hot.  Her eyes was that of a lioness about to pounce on its prey and her nails were razor sharp waiting to dig in.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They got out of the Tuk Tuk and unloaded their luggage.  Kate excuses herself to the restroom.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Honey, what’s wrong?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nothing.”  Tim knew something was wrong as he knew Brianna very well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim pulls Brianna to a small Kiosk where a little bear was hanging on the rack.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Little bear, would you tell me what’s wrong?”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was still silence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“On little bear, are you jealous of someone else?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna looking down and fidgeting with her hands.  “No, I’m not.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim hugs her from behind and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. “No matter where I am at, the winds will always whisper Brianna, Brianna, and Brianna to me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You have to trust me like how I’m trusting you,” said Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna heart’s sunk.  She wanted to let him know the whole truth.  How will Tim react she thought to herself?  How would her father react?  Will she lose Tim to Kate? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I………I…I,” said Brianna.  “I have something to tell you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Right before Brianna could utter the words out, Kate came and interrupted the conversation.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hold on Kate,” said Tim.  “Brianna has something to tell me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nothing,” she smiles.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As Brianna and Kate was going to their terminal, Brianna whispered to Tim, “I love you too.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No matter what happens, my heart belongs to you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was perplexed by her statement.  What was the meaning behind it?  Was she hiding something from him?  He would have to find out.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t want to be heartbroken again,” said Tim.  [/SIZE]

CTR

I had to read about Muay Boran today so I can get the proper name of some of the techniques down. It will be challenging when I will have to describe some fo the Kung Fu techniques in the future. :) 

[SIZE=12pt]Kate and Brianna was supposed to head to Ireland but Kate asked Brianna if they could stop at Hong Kong.  It was Kate home away from home.  The Temple Street night market, Ocean Park, Disneyland, the Space Museum, and Victoria Peak.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Sipping on a can of coke, Brianna said, “You were very brazen today.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don’t understand Ms.MacCathy,” said Kate softly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] “You interrupting me and Tim.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“But I was just…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna pokes Kate on the shoulder.  “Listen to me.  Tim is the guy I love. And you better not come between us.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What would Mr.MacCathy say?” “What about Mr. Barrett?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s is my business.  That is none of your concern,” said Brianna.  Brianna knew that she would have to convince her father to accept Tim as his son-in-law.  The fame, the fortune did not matter to her anymore but to her father it means everything.  Frank would also have to find out the hard way.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Inside Kate was bitter towards Brianna but she managed to fake a smile. “I understand.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Back in Bangkok, Tim arrived at the local Muay Thai gym ready to continue his training with Uncle Boonmee.  The gym was an upgrade to what he was used to.  It was equipped with punching bags, gloves, modern weight lifting equipment, and head gears.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Boonmee examined Tim and found that he was now fit to learn the ancient art.  “Now, I will teach you the major and minor techniques.”          [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“First move. Salab Cutting Fish.” Second, Bird peeping through the nest.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim took a deep breath and exhaled. “What was the last move Kru?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Chawa throwing a spear.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They practiced deep into the afternoon.  The sweat and perspiration was pouring down Tim’s body like a late afternoon Monsoon.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Every time Tim wanted to give up, Uncle Boonmee would keep on pushing him.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Again, the heel got to hit your opponent’s head when doing the crocodile sweeping its tale kick.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Developing powerful kicks to the punching bag, Tim said, “like this Kru?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes. Now strike it like a whip.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With every thunderous shots, Tim was gradually gaining confidence in himself and his art form.  It was finally clicking inside and it was making tremendous gain.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Clinching his fist in air, uncle Boonmee said, “Stay humble and keep practicing.” “Know yourself and know your opponent.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]It was dark when Tim got back to Uncle Jin’s apartment.  Fernando was rehabbing his injured arm and was practicing kung fu with Uncle Jin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uncle, what is this style called?” Said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fujian White Crane,” smiled Uncle Jin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was very different from Muay Boran but Tim was appreciative of the different styles of martial art.  Uncle Boonmee had taught him that it was up to the practitioner to master respective techniques.   [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim went upstairs and took a needed shower.  His whole body was aching from his session with Uncle Boonmee.  Tim’s reward was the progression that he was making in his training.  His six pack abs no longer had to hide behind his big round keg and he was no longer out of breath when walking up the stairs.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim got out of the shower and started starring at the stars outside his window.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hello.  Anyone home?” said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fernando. I didn’t see you there.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“My. Aren’t we thinking about someone?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim smiles, “I need a drink.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hey, I wanna ask you a question?”         [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando laying back on his chair with his foot on the table. “Sure.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How do you know if you really love someone?” “How do they make you feel?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rubbing his goatee, Fernando said, “Well……Um….I don’t know man.”  “I have never been in love.  I’ve been with girls but it was for other reasons.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You know.  When I’m with Kate, I feel calm and serene.  Her eyes and smiles are like sweet honey.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ok, go on,” said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim got up and sipped his beer.  “Brianna is different.  She makes my heart beats to a different drum.  She is the defibrillator that jolts my heart back to life.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando nodding his head.  “Ok”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“She fills with all with sorts of feeling.  Hate, love, sorrow, anger, lust, etc.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You see buddy. I may not know what love is but I think you are in love with Brianna.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Opening another can of beer, Fernando said, “You must guard your heart carefully though.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Thanks. I’ll do that.  Cheers.”  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]   [/SIZE]

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]After doing some sightseeing and shopping in Hong Kong, Brianna was ready to head home with Kate.  Her trip to Thailand was a mix bag.  Brianna was not able to do any archaeological work at the ruin in Nong Khai but she did met someone special in Tim.  The only way to break it to her father was by talking to him so she took her phone out and gave him a call.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hello dad. How are you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good.  How did the dig go?  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna exhaled. “Well…It didn’t go as plan.” “The Red Dragon and the Demonic Cult got involve.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m glad you’re ok honey.”  Next time, I’ll accompany you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was getting nervous, but it was now or never. “Dad, I have something important to tell.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hold on Honey.” Someone was ringing the doorbell.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Guess who’s here?  It’s Frank,” said her father.  “He wants to say hello.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hello Brianna,” said Frank in his deep British voice. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna is getting deeply annoyed at the interruption and grudgingly said, “Put my dad back on the phone.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Honey, just stay in Hong Kong. I just got news that the third medallion located in Wudang Mountain.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna did not want to hide it any longer.  She wanted out of her chest.  She wanted to break her engagement with Frank off.  “Dad, I really have to….”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Right before she could tell him, her father cut her off.  “Relax honey, you can tell me when I get there.”  “Oh Frank is coming with his men too.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was in panic mode.  Series of thought ran through her mind.  What if Tim find out about Frank?  How will the White Lotus Society deal with her if they find out she is a spy? Can she convince her father to break off her engagement with Frank?  Will her father accept a White Lotus Society member as his son-in-law? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate knew Brianna was in panic mode.  She was just buying her time.  Laying and waiting like a poisonous rattlesnake about to strike a weak and vulnerable prey.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Can I get you something Ms.MacCathy?”       [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna did not respond. She was curled up in a ball over analyzing everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How about some Advil?” said Kate softly.  “It would help you feel better.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna squeezes her pillow and put the other over her head. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I can help keep Tim away from your Mr.MacCathy and Mr.Barrett,” said Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Just admit it that you want to be next to Tim.” Right before Kate can answer, a pillow hits her right in the face.     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate was angry like a boiling volcano.  Brianna had pushed her to the edge.  She would have to teach Brianna a hard lesson soon.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You don’t know who you’re messing with,” said Kate.  “I’m going to take Tim away from you. And I’m going to scar that pretty face of your up.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Back in Bangkok, a White Lotus Society member from China had informed Uncle Jin about the third medallion.  This time it would be Uncle Jin who would be accompanying Tim and Fernando on their trip to Wudang Mountain.  They bought their tickets and headed to Shanghai Pudong International Airport.  From the Shanghai airport, they would have to fly to Wuhan before taking a 10 hours train ride to Wudang.     [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Dam, Kate is just so.... Let's not say it. But I'm loving it so far. Feel bad for Brianna, her father wouldn't listen to her. Hopefully she can convince him to accept Tim. :)

CTR

I should have picked a different location as I had a hard time describing Wudang Mountain.  However, Wudang Mountain is a very sacred in historical text and in Chinese mythology.  Who is Brianna's father? What is his agenda?   

[SIZE=12pt]“Finally, we’re here,” said Tim.  It was a small bustling town of 25,000 people. The small town was thronged with vendors and street stalls prying for the attention of potential customers. Wudang Mountain was in his peripheral view and the cloud covered gave it an aura of peace and tranquility.  He was instantly mesmerize by the spectacular palaces, temples, pavilions, and bridges on Wudang Mountain.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where are we going to find the medallion?” said Tim.  “This place is huge.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The eight palaces, the seventy-two cave temples, thirty-six nunneries, twelve pavilions, and the two temples points to the intricate design of the place.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Gentlemen, we have our work cut out,” said Uncle Jin.  “We have to keep our eyes and ears open.”  “We don’t know who here with us.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Got it, said Fernando.  “Can we get something to eat?” The growling noises coming from his stomach made Uncle Jin and Tim laugh. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The three of them headed to the center of town where came upon a street stall serving delicious wantons, stir-fry veggies, and a whole host of noodle dishes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hmmmm. Those shrimp wantons are tasty, said Tim.”  Just as Tim was going to take another bite, a taxi drove by and he thought he saw Brianna it in.  He got up and chased it but it was too late.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What are you doing man?” said Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nothing.” “I thought I saw…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin thought he saw the same thing and had Tim texted a local member to find out.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You two are just paranoid,” said Fernando.  “Paranoid I tell ya.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What Tim didn’t know was that it was really Brianna.  Her father, Frank, his men, and Kate had made the journey to Wudang Mountain in search of the medallion.  They were staying at the Wudangshan Jianguo Hotel and she had just gone into town to get some personal items.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna didn’t want to be in Wudang, but she managed to fake a smile.  “Father. I’m back.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good.  Now you and Frank can set up your wedding date.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna hesitant said, “Um…father…I don’t think Frank is the right guy for me anymore.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The smile on her father’s face was gone.  “Why not?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I…I don’t love him.  I love someone else.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You have to.  You got to do it for us.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was conflicted.  She didn’t want to disappoint her father but at the same time she could not live without Tim.  “I won’t marry Frank father.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What do you mean?” As her father slam his fist on the table in frustration.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If you marry Frank, it would unite the Irish and British chapter of our organization.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna has never seen her father this angry before.  His face was bright red but she was determined to break her engagement with [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Frank.  “I love a guy from the White Lotus Society.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What?  They are one of our enemies. I can’t and won’t allow it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna begged and pleaded with her father.  Her unyielding tears were like the never ending flow of the Niagara Fall.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With an evil grin, her father said, “All right, you don’t have to marry Frank.”  “Now tell me who is this Tim fella.”  [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hopefully the father accepts Tim and not just for using him, but for real because his daughter loves him. No Tim going to find out soon about Brianna? And i guess Kate will use this as her chance to get close to him.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
CTR, you are a great writer paying attention to the details and making it as realistic as can be. I love the action in here especially the details in the fighting styles. I'll be joining Bieluvr in enjoying your story.

CTR

Bieluvr, can you guess what going to happen?  Who is Kate's father?  I got so many secrets that I can't reveal yet because I want to keep you guessing.  At the end, you will be able to connect the dot and understand why certain situations came up.

Hernandez, I'm an ok writer as I have a long way to go.  This is my first attempt at it.  I want to be authentic as possible in describing the various locations, customs, traditions, fighting style, food, and language.  I'm probably going to be watching some video to see how British and Irish people speak.  I want to get some of their phrases down.  What I have written so far is just rough draft so if it seems a bit incohesive that's why.  :) 

[SIZE=12pt]With an evil grin, her father said, “All right, you don’t have to marry Frank.”  “Now tell me about this new fella.”  What Brianna does know is that her father had no intention of allowing her to marry Tim.  He was going to use her love for Tim as an instrument of destruction against the White Lotus Society.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In the next room, Kate can hear all of the commotion and it was an opportunity she could not pass up.  It was her chance to get back at Brianna and weaken another rival faction for her father.  She decided to call Tim up to stir the pot a bit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] “Hi Tim.  How are things?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Did the two of you make it safely to Ireland?”  “I thought I saw…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s the reason I’m calling you, she said softly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Negative thoughts raced through his mind as if something bad had happened to Brianna. “What. Tell me?”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ms. MacCathy and her father are not telling you the truth.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What truth?  What are you talking about?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate couldn’t hold back her excitement in exposing Brianna and her father.  “We’re in Wudang Mountain looking for the third medallion.” “She’s here with someone special too.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where are you guys staying at?” Tim had to see it with his own eyes to believe it.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wudangshan Jianguo Hotel second floor room number 21.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was terrify of the prospect of confronting Brianna about her deception.  He was deeply conflicted.  “Ok.  I’ll see you there tomorrow.”  Whatever happens, he would head out with Fernando to confront Brianna and her family.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The next morning, Tim and Fernando headed to Wudangshan Jianguo Hotel to confront Brianna and her father.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I wish Uncle Jin came us,” said Fernando.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim sat there silently as he rolled down the window inside the taxi.  The warm wind blew through his stoic face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’ll be alright,” said Fernando.  “It’s probably a missing understanding that’s all.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate was outside of the hotel waiting to greet them.  The plan that she hatched was coming into fruition and it was no turning back.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She paced back and forth worrying that Brianna would find out about her plans.  As the taxi pulled up to the front of the hotel lobby, she went out to greet Tim and Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hi, Tim.  Hi, Fernando.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hi, there Kate,” said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim just starred at the elevator. He was on a mission to uncover the truth.  He was not in the mood for small talk.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Right this way guys,” said Kate.  As they went up the elevator, they did not notice Ayumi and her photographer as they were heading to get some breakfast in the dining room. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate knocked on the door of spacious room 21 and Brianna came to open it.  Brianna was shocked as Tim and Fernando stood next to Kate.      [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Stay tune for the confrontation.  I think Ayumi and Fernando scenes are coming up and the leader of the Demonic Cult will be known as well. [/SIZE]

CTR

I had to add some British and Irish words in hear to make it more authentic.  The fun just begun. 

[SIZE=12pt]Kate knocked on the door of spacious room 21 and Brianna came to open it.  Brianna was shocked and in disbelief as Tim and Fernando was standing next to Kate.  Her nightmares has come true and she was not going to be able to wiggle her way out of this predicament.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Um…Hiiiiiiiiii…there Tim and Fernando.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who’s at the door?” said her father.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna’s palms were sweaty and her heart was racing.  “Father, it the fella I was telling you about.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her father got up from the couch and Frank followed behind him.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So you’re the fella that stole my daughter heart?” “What’s the story?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim looks confused.  Didn’t Brianna tell her father who he was?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Dumb Yank! He is asking how are you?” said Frank as he is poking Tim in the chest.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And you’re going to leave me for this poor bloke?”  “Look at him.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando pushes Frank hands away from Tim’s chest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Frank is now looking Tim in the eyes. “You buggers can kiss me arse.”   “A dear like her deserve someone like me.”  “She used you all along,” laughed Frank.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With the tears running down her cheek, Brianna said, “It’s not true Tim.”  “Don’t listen to him.” Brianna was in panic mode.  “I can explain Tim.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“There’s no need to explain,” said Frank as he is pointing to his engagement ring.  “We just haven’t set a wedding date that’s all.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Right before Frank could say about word, Kate said, “Frank is telling the truth.  She is using you to get the medallion.  She lied to you the whole time.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was seething with anger towards Kate.  She felt violated and she felt betrayed.  “You snake, how could you do this to me?” “I gave you a job.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As Brianna was reaching for Kate’s hair, Tim gently shoved her back onto Frank.  The gaping wound inside his heart was leaking again.  It was as if someone had stabbed over and over again.  “You lied to me all this time. Now, you wanna hurt Kate for covering for you.”  What kind of a person are you?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was devastated.  She was hurt that Tim did not give her a chance to explain.  “Yes, I’m a witch.  I lied to you.  Are you happy now?”  Heavy tears rolling out of her eyes.  “Go, just go with that gobshite.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As Tim left with Kate and Fernando, he could see Brianna kneeing on the ground crying uncontrollably.  It was all setup by Brianna’s father.  He had planned to use Brianna as a bargaining chip and if something terrible was going to happen to Frank, he would blame it on the White Lotus Society.  There was no way he was going to pass up the opportunity to acquire two more medallions.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi heard all of the commotion that had taken place as she had been observing by the stairway.  She was sent by her father on a covert mission to the find the third medallion and to spy on Brianna’s father.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate, grab your stuff.  You’re going to be staying with us,” said Fernando.  “You can’t stay here anymore.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Three of them headed down the stairs but a clattering sound caught the attention their attention.  It was Ayumi’s phone.  She had dropped it in a rush to get out of the door before Fernando could see her done the stairwell.  Tim didn’t seem to care.  His heart was broken and as he staggered down the stairs, Fernando had to keep him upright because his knees were wobbling. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Should turn it in to the lobby?” said Kate.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The phone was locked with a password but Fernando could see Ayumi’s picture in the background.  He instantly recognizes her from Nong Khai.  What was she up to Fernando thought?  Why did she come to Wudang Mountain?   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No.  We’re going to let the owner come to us," smiled Fernando.[/SIZE]

CTR

I had an fun time looking up White Crane fighting style.  I will add more of Ayumi and Fernando interaction tomorrow.  I think I'm going to have a blast writing Fernando's witty responses.  He is a playboy so I have to spice it up on him.  Must do some research on the type of lingos these alpha kind of guys employ. 

[SIZE=12pt]Their taxi pulled up and they were on their way to the rental house.  Fernando could see Ayumi starring at them while the car pulled away from the hotel.  He smiled and taunted her by waving her phone up in the air.  The bait was set and he determined to find out why she was here and what her agenda was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re be alright buddy.” “Lesson learn, never commit to anyone.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim just kept looking outside the window and reminiscing about his time with Brianna.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando did not want Tim to wallow in his suffering for too long. “I’m always here for you if you need me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Even though he was dejected, Tim managed to smile.  “Thanks.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m here for you too,” said Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But Tim just kept ignoring her as he does not want to deal with any female at the moment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Their taxi arrive at the rental house and Uncle Jin came out and greeted them.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kate, what happened?” said Uncle Jin.  “How did you…?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’s a long story uncle.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“A long long story,” smiled Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin looked long and hard at Tim.  “What’s going on with him?  Where is Brianna?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Um…the guy just a rough day Uncle.  Let give him some space.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Well then, anyone hunger yet?  I have prepared some delicious food.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim went upstairs and sat on the wall reflecting on today’s event.  He tried his best to stay strong but it was no used.  A tear would come down and then another one would follow just like a leaky faucet.  Brianna was in the same boat as she sat at the bottom of the bathtub as water came gushing down on her.  She was lost, she was confused, and these emotions played mind games with her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Suddenly, there was a knock on the rental house and as Kate went to see who it was, a letter was left on the floor.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who is it?” said Fernando.        [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Um…I don’t know.”  “But there’s a letter for you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando jumping with joy as he thinks he know who it might be from. “Kate, it’s gotta be.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The fish has taken the bait.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What does it say?” asked Kate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando eye widen and he grinned.  “You know that Japanese reporter named Ayumi.”  “She wants her phone back.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ok. Go on.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He walks over to show Kate the letter. “You see right there.  She wants to meet tomorrow at noon at the city market.”  They then continue to talk about the events that happened today. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Fernando got up early in the morning to continue training with Uncle Jin in mastering the White Crane style.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re movement has to be fast.  Turn it sideways like this,” said Uncle Jin.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando isn’t too sure of himself as he loses his balance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No.  You’re footwork has got to be light and graceful.” “Now again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Like this uncle.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Pointing to Fernando’s hands, Uncle Jin said, “Concentrate on short fast and jolting power.” “Now let work on San Zhan.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]It was very hard and Fernando had to work on wrist movement.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Stab, rotate your wrists, sink your elbows, and flip your palms,” said Uncle Jin.  “Now inhale and exhale.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They continued training until it was time for Tim to go meet Ayumi at the market.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where is she?” Said Tim as he is strolling through the market.  At the corner of his eyes, there was this beautiful goddess with gorgeous dark brown hair with sunglasses on her head having lunch at a stall.  It was Ayumi.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hi, Ms. Amuro.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Mr.Wong. I didn’t see you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando is checking her out from head to toe.  “My, that’s a wonderful outfit you’re wearing.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where is it, Mr. Wong?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You’re not getting it this easily Fernando thought to himself.  “My, my, aren’t we in a rush?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Can’t I please have it your highness?” she said sarcastically. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando sat down and looked her in the eyes.  “Tell me.  Why is a reporter like you doing in Wudang Mountain?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi became silence as she suspected that Fernando knew what she was up to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You Know. Bad things can happen to a pretty girl like you.”  And we don’t want that right, said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Are you threating me?” she retorted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was giddy as it was game on.  “Who me?  No, I’m a gentlemen. See that guy over there looking at you.”[/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Fernando and Ayumi!!! Loving Fernando's tricky game. :)

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was giddy as it was game on.  “Who me?  No, I’m a gentlemen. See that guy over there looking at you.” Touching her hands, he said, “I think he wants you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No, he doesn’t,” she said. “How’s your arm?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]How does she know about my arm Fernando thought to himself? “Wait, how did you know?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Um…Er…I see you favoring it right now.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, really,” said Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Laughing awkwardly, Ayumi said, “Yeah, that’s it.” Phew, that’s was close Ayumi thought to herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So are you a good reporter?  Are you a procrastinator? Or just plain lazy?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What do you mean?” said Ayumi.  I’m one of the best reporter in Tokyo she thought to herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando did not reply.  He just kept starring at her with great intensity.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll let you know Mr.Wong, I’ve graduated from the top of class.  And I have received reporter of the year two years in a row.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando just smile.  “I meant all of that even though I’m hitting on you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi was onto his games.  “I see.” “So are you a player?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Well, you know when I’m single I meet lots of people.  But I prefer being in a relationship and when I have a girlfriend, I treat her well.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He put on a cheesy smile for Ayumi to see.  “I’m actually a good guy but yeah when I’m single I can be very bad.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi got up and started walking around.  “Sorry, I don’t give my number to strangers.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yeah, I get that, and that’s cool actually, because most girls give their number out too easily.  He hands her phone over to her.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Let’s add each other on Facebook and keep in touch. And if we feel like meeting, you can bring your friends too.”  “If not, no biggie.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi unlocks her phone and shows a picture of Brianna father.  “I here to find out what he's doing here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A look of concern overcame Fernando.  “Wait, you mean Brianna’s father?  What about that Frank dude?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Give me your phone.”  He snatches her phone and texted her phone onto his phone.  “There, now you have my number and I have your number,” he said.  He was worried about her safey but it was also a chance for him to get her number.  What she doesn’t know is that Fernando had one of the White Lotus members install a small tracking device inside the battery compartment of her phone.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They walked around town and continue talking about various subject especially about the Japanese culture.  Back at the rental house, Uncle Jin received a golden envelope inviting him to attend a special commemorative ceremony for the Heaven and Earth Society.  It was signed and dated by the Chaos the leader of the Demonic Cult.           [/SIZE]

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Wow. Just amazing with your writing. With each sentence i read, the story plays out in my head, though i don't know who the cast is.

CTR

This is a recap of what had happened.  I'll be back with another addition tonight.

Tim = Nadech
Brianna = Matt Peeranee (She has that Northern European ancestry.  He is pretty tall and her skin is pretty pale.)
Kate = She is shorter and a very sweet girl. Cunning though. Same size as Taew and Mew but I can't think of that person yet. 
Fernando = Mixed ancestry. We know he is Chinese with his last name.  Born in Brazil so he is likely mixed. Wink Wink.. Bieluvr think Aum A would fit.
Ayumi= I can't reveal her full identity because it would ruin the story.  We do know she is Japanese though. Beiluvr went with Kimberly.
Frank = Matthew Dean
Uncle Jin = Someone with Chinese ancestry
Kate's father = is a known friend of Uncle Jin. (I will divert into his background later.)
Chaos = Demonic Cult later
Night Stalker = Death Squad of the Demonic Cult
Red Dragon = One of the clan that came out of the Heaven and Earth Society.
White Lotus Society = Same as the Red Dragon but they are the good guys.
Demonic Cult = Same as Red Dragon.

Four Medallions = Tim got one, Fernando got one from Uncle Jin, one was lost during the crusader era, last one is in China.  Ancient medallions that were constructed from great civilizations.
Heaven and Earth Manual = Whoever is in control will almost be immortal as he/she can suck the life force of anyone and gain greater inner energy.

Tim = Muay Boran which is ancient form of Muay Thai.  Given two manuals by Reusi and an amulet. "Thai Isaan and American"
Fernando = Learning White Crane from Uncle Jin and mastered Praying Mantis style.  "Chinese and Brazilian"
Ayumi = We know she is skilled in being a ninja from the temple ruin in Nong Khai.  Background unknown yet.
Brianna = Does not know how to fight.  Start off as very high maintenance and from wealthy family. "She is Irish"
Frank = From wealthy family from the UK. "British"
Kate = British Chinese born in Hong Kong.

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]On his way back to the rental house, Fernando saw members of Red Dragon in the city.  Their red and black coloring with their small dragon insignia on their skirt was a warning to those that would get in their way.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uncle Jin,” said Fernando as he got into the house.  “The Red Dragon they’re here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I know.”  Showing the golden envelope to Fernando. “They probably got the same thing we got.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wait, who’s Chaos?” “I thought the Heaven and Earth Society was no more.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin rubbing his beard while trying to think of a way to explain the situation to Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Well…after the fall of the Heaven and Earth Society, one of the groups that sprang up was the Demonic Cult.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So we shouldn’t consider them a sister group?” asked Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Jin exhaled.   “Yes.  Because they practice the dark arts, unclean ritualistic worship, spell, and conjuring evil spirits.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Have you encountered Chaos before?” said Fernando.  Uncle Jin took his skirt off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You see those claw marks on my back.”  “It was from Chaos 15 years ago.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] “He is the master of Bak Mei. White Eyebrow Fist.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was confused and frightened at the same time.  “I never heard of it before.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That’s why it is called the forbidden style.” Uncle Jin grabs Fernando’s arm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The pain from the pressure point on his arms was tremendous. “I got it. I GOT IT UNCLE JIN.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You see.  Facing him is like facing death itself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How are we going to defeat him then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If it was an easy answer, I would have come with it already,” said Uncle Jin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How is Tim doing?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Pointing up stairs, Uncle Jin Said, “Kate’s taking care of him.”  “He seems to be ok now.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando felt a little better now knowing that Tim was in a better state of mind.  The commemorative ceremony was going to take [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]place at The Gate of Yuan Wu tomorrow and it was important for Tim to be there as well.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was misty and foggy as the four of them may their way up to the Gate of Yuan Wu.  The tree lines were barely visible and the droplets from the mist were hitting them in the face.  There were a large group of people there and Fernando quickly identify one them as the Red Dragon.     [/SIZE]

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
CTR said:
This is a recap of what had happened.  I'll be back with another addition tonight.

Tim = Nadech
Brianna = Matt Peeranee (She has that Northern European ancestry.  He is pretty tall and her skin is pretty pale.)
Kate = She is shorter and a very sweet girl. Cunning though. Same size as Taew and Mew but I can't think of that person yet. 
Fernando = Mixed ancestry. We know he is Chinese with his last name.  Born in Brazil so he is likely mixed. Wink Wink.. Bieluvr think Aum A would fit.
Ayumi= I can't reveal her full identity because it would ruin the story.  We do know she is Japanese though. Beiluvr went with Kimberly.
Frank = Matthew Dean
Uncle Jin = Someone with Chinese ancestry
Kate's father = is a known friend of Uncle Jin. (I will divert into his background later.)
Nadech is a good choice as Tim and Matt as Brianna. As for Fernando I was thinking James Ma and Ayumi I was thinking Yaya. About Kate, when i think of her, I think of Esther or Due Arisara.

CTR

I was physically drained by writing the conflict between Tim and Brianna especially at the hotel and back at the rental house.  I tried to draw upon the sense of disappointment, betrayal, and someone who was heart broken.  I didn't know it would be exhausting to live that kind of emotion.  Hernandez, that's the beauty of it.  I don't particular cast characters for my writing.  I tend to let my readers drift or imagine who they see in a particular character.  I tend to emphasis size, status, looks, etc. 

[SIZE=12pt]It was foggy and misty as the four of them may their way up to the Gate of Yuan Wu.  The tree lines were barely visible and the droplets from the mist were hitting them in the face.  In the distance, they could hear the grumbling and rumbling of a large group of people.  The mist was shielding most of their faces but Tim could make out the red and black clothing of the Red Dragon.  The atmosphere, the foggy mist was like a drug-induced haze to his restless heart and soul.  Tim had to strong, he had to be there for the White Lotus, and most importantly ̶ Fernando and Uncle Jin. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Pointing to the top of the step, Fernando said, “Look at those Night Stalkers and foot soldiers of the Demonic Cult.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Relax,” said Uncle Jin.  “Let not cause any commotion.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Out of the blue, a member of the Demonic cult vicious strikes golden gong and out came Chaos and his two henchmen ̶ Hydra and Slash. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uncle who are those two next to Chaos?” Said Fernando. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Some say she’s Nu Gui (Ghost Women).” Uncle Jin pointing at Hydra. “Her kiss is as deadly as her Snake Style Kung Fu.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was disturbed.  The sight of her white dress with her pale complexion sent shivers down Fernando’s spine.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Pointing at Slash, Uncle Jin said, “He is a shape-shifter.” “His temper is as ferocious as his Tiger Style Kung Fu.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ladies and gentlemen. Brothers and sisters.  My lord would like to welcome you to this special occasion,” said the spokesman. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The rambunctious crowd became silent and not even a pin drop could be heard.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You see.  This is the anniversary of the disbandment of the Heaven and Earth Society.”  The spokesmen is now gesturing towards the various factions in the crowd.  “My lord would like to lead this new society into my future.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who made your master the boss?” said a man from the crowd.  “We’re not here to kiss his butt.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The spokesman trying his best to calm and collective.  “Ahem, as I was saying. My lord would like…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Right before the spokesman could finish his sentence, a man who looks to be in his late thirties wearing a classical white dragon silk shirt cuts him off.  “I’ll challenge your master for that title.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And if he has any guts, he would face me like a man.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hahahahahaha.  You’re not enough worth my master’s time,” said Slash.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As the battle was taking place, Wang Luofu the leader of the Red Dragon went up to meet Chaos.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uncle, they’re exchanging something, said Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’s not just something.  It looks like he is exchanging the Heaven and Earth Manual for the medallion.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando shaking his fists in the air.  “Those bastards were the one who broke into our headquarter.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The battle between Slash and the man from the crowd was fierce and intense with each side inflicting heavy damages onto the other.  Right before Slash was going to claw the man in the face, someone from the crowd fired a rocket onto the field.  The explosion caused confusion and pandemonium in the crowd.  It was during this time that Tim became separated from Uncle Jin, Fernando and Kate.  There were heavy fighting within the crowd as no one trusted no one.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Could it be true to his eyes? It was Brianna, her father, Frank, and his men fighting the Demonic Cult.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Go away,” said Frank.  “We don’t need your help.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The blood flowing out of your nose is telling a different story.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna’s eyes sprinkles as if her prince has return.  Her heart was regenerated with the sight of Tim by her side.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“This is not your bloody business.  Let me handle it,” said Frank.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim is watching Frank get pummeled by the foot soldiers of the Demonic Cult. “Shoot yourself.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Please, help him,” pleaded Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“After all of your lies, you have the nerve to order me around,” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You know nothing.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I know you’re an untrustworthy person. You….snake.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna slaps Tim in the face.  “Then we have nothing to talk about.”[/SIZE]