White Lotus

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Bieluvr said:
Getting really good. I'm imagining Kimberly as the girl with group of Japanese. Her name is Nana? It's just the way you discribed her big round eyes and goofy laughter reminds me of Kim. :)

Kim is would be perfect for this role.  I've switched her name to Ayumi because it sounded smoother.  Will be adding more to this post. 

[SIZE=12pt]“This is it,” he thought.  “She is the one.”  Fernando’s eyes sprinkles as if he was hit by fairy dust.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando decided not to impede on their gathering at the last moment.  He remembered not showering this morning and that his body reeks of the smell of pukes.  Brianna’s guides was his best bet because they were here since yesterday.  Surely, they would know who she was and what she was doing here.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Guys…guys.  Who are those Japanese over there?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“They are a Japanese news crew,” said one of the guys. “Um, the girl I believe is Ms. Ayumi Amuro for Tokyo Sky News.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Excellent guys!” Fernando went and gave those guys high fives.     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, guess what I just saw?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Bigfoot? I guess you didn’t see these tents go up by themselves,” Tim said sarcastically.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oowee, she was smoking hot. You shoulda seen her.  She might be the one.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yeah right.  A guy like you…commit? Tim rolls his eyes in disbelief.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What I really want to know? Who is Fernando?  What’s your family like?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando went and sat by the camp fire.  He became very silent and his face was full of distraught.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You know…,” Fernando said, poking the fire with the little twigs nearby.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I never had a family.  I grew up in the White Lotus Society.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How come?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With a clenched fist, Fernando said, “Uncle Jin and Uncle Chai told me that my parents were murdered.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Those two were my father figures and the society is my family." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"One day,I will avenges my parents’ death,” as his eyes turned blood shot red.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim sat next to Fernando.  Trying his best to console him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A cold breeze came upon the campfire as the two continue to talk about life, girls, cars, and the distance stars.  It was a sort of breeze that would make the hairs on person’s arms and back stand up.  The trees were swaying back and forth and the hooting of an owl can be heard in the distance.  It was a chilling reminder to Tim.  According to his mom, the hooting of an owl signifies the coming of death in Isaan folklore.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, look over there,” said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The glow of flashlights at the ruin?” said Tim.  “And a faint sound of sword clashing.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Get your gear.  And let’s go see what’s going on,” said Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As they edge closer to the ruin, the clanking and clinking of the swords became more intense.  A trail of blood led them into the ruin itself.  Tim can see men on the ground moaning in pain and agony.  Their wounds were big and small.  Fernando recognize these men as being from the Red Dragon and the Eight Trigrams clans.  They were two out of the five groups that emerged after the disintegration of the Heaven and Earth Society.       [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Before Fernando could ask any more questions, a man was thrust down the stairways leading up to the top of temple.  A black cladded ninja was in a battle with four long haired guys.  Tim could see their crescent blue eyes as it glows through the moon lit night.  Their black trench coats could not conceal their rough and hideous complexion.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, go back to the camp site and get the girls out of here,” said Fernando.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The look on his face was of dread and trepidation.  He had read about those guys from the library of the White Lotus society.  This would be his first time encountering them face to face in a life and death battle.Fernando knew why they were here.  They were here for the same thing ̶ medallion.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim raced out of the ruin only to find out that Brianna had followed them there.  He was very furious with her but there was no time to waste as danger was near.  Tim yanked her up by the arms and dragged her away.  There was one problem, someone or something had grabbed her by the ankle.  It was a Night Stalker.  Brianna lets out a shriek as she tries to pull her ankle free.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Taking out his bowie knife from his backpack, Tim said, “Let her go.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Or….or else you’re going to be sorry.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Mwahahahaha.  You weak pathetic fool,” said the Night Stalker.  “You and your friends will dead tonight.”         [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]      [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
And the action begins. So Fernando like Ayumi? But i have a feeling he won't end up with her. ATM I can't imagine anyone as Fernando yet. I'm really enjoying the story so far. :)

CTR

Bieluvr said:
And the action begins. So Fernando like Ayumi? But i have a feeling he won't end up with her. ATM I can't imagine anyone as Fernando yet. I'm really enjoying the story so far. :)

Fernando is an extrovert who is very sly with the ladies.  He likes to drink alochol and have a good time.  I think he is missing the warm and love of a real family because his parents were murdered.  Growing up in the society did not help him either as they raised him up almost as an assassin.  He is extremely confidence almost to the point of being a bit cocky.

Almost forgot.  The Night Stalkers are the death squad of the Demonic Cult.  That is all I can give my readers right now cuz it would ruin my story.  hehe.  There's lot of foreshadowing in this page so pay close attention to what is written here. 

[SIZE=12pt]Tim lunged at the Night Stalker with his Bowie knife hitting it right in the arm.  With Brianna freed, Tim pierced the Night Stalker in the other arms.  He slowly backed away as the Night Stalker let out a big powerful scream. The beast summoned its Qi Gong (inner energy) and fired a hyper beam of energy towards Tim and Brianna.  They were able to dodge the hyper beam by jumping off the hill.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They tumbled and rolled down the hill at a rapid pace into a stream.  Tim was awaken by the burning scents of herbs and spices.  He slowly rubbed his eyes.  In front of Tim was an old man wearing a tiger striped rob with white long bread mediating.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Could he be?” Tim thought to himself.  “He got to be a Ruesi.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re awake,” said the Ruesi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was dumbfounded as the Ruesi’s eyes were complete closed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"Did you find what you were looking for?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim walks towards the Ruesi and kneeled down to show his respect.  “I found death and destruction.  I didn’t find the peace I was looking for.  I don’t even want the medallion.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Touching Tim’s head, the Ruesi said, “Do you even know how you are?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Huh?” said Tim.  I’m just a regular guy from Wisconsin.  I just want a nice home with a sport car in the garbage.  On Sunday, I want to go to Lucky Ginger and watch the Packers play.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You see that fish right there? He’s struggling against the current.  He doesn’t want to leave the safety of his spawning pond.” Using his Mai Kroo (staff), the Ruesi got up and handed Tim some herbs.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That small fish is running away from his destiny.  Yes, the river is full of danger.  For him to mature and grow, he has do.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim scratches his head in confusion.  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]“I just want to have a normal life.”     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Since your birth, you were not ordinary.  It’s time to accept your destiny,” said the Ruesi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]To his astonishment, the Ruesi handed Tim the medallion and two Muay Boran old manuals.  The Ruesi have had the medallion all along and he was just testing Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Remember this,” said the Ruesi.  “Use the power give to you for goodness.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim nodded.  Tim hid the items in his backpack as Brianna started to get on her feet.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Looked, who decided to join us, smile Tim.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where are we?  Who’s that man?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, you must protect her.  She’ll be your wife in the future,” said the Ruesi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hahaaaa…..Yeah right...her?” said Tim as he is applying herbs and medicines on the nicks and cuts on her arms and face.  Brianna gave an evil glance and then pinches Tim in the arm.    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You.” The Reusi waved at Brianna to come closer to him.  “You must tell him who you really are. Or else big problem for you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna knew this holy man was very gifted but she chose not to disclose her true identity.  It was a risk she knew could backfire on her.  She was struck between a rock and a hard place.  The Reusi then instructed the both of them to head to a village about four to five miles to their East.  They were to seek out a man name Boonmee.  The Reusi magically disappear right in front of their eyes. [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
CTR said:

Fernando is an extrovert who is very sly with the ladies.  He likes to drink alochol and have a good time.  I think he is missing the warm and love of a real family because his parents were murdered.  Growing up in the society did not help him either as they raised him up almost as an assassin.  He is extremely confidence almost to the point of being a bit cocky.

Almost forgot.  The Night Stalkers are the death squad of the Demonic Cult.  That is all I can give my readers right now cuz it would ruin my story.  hehe.  There's lot of foreshadowing in this page so pay close attention to what is written here.
So basically Fernando is an assassin who loves to drink ans messing around. So far the person that comes to my mind is Aum Atichart. Wether he ends up with anyone or not, I can see Aum in this role. Thanks for more info also. :) So Brianna is hiding her true self? I wonder who she could be.

CTR

It took me a while to write this scene because I wanted to be authentic as possible in describing an Isaan village.  How they live and their lifestyle.  I'm going to pepper the Pra-nang with more sweet scenes so they can develop more chemistry together.  So stay tune.  :)

[SIZE=12pt]They headed towards the village but the sun was beating down on them.  The air around them felt like someone had just opened an oven.  They dragged their lifeless bodies until it could no longer move. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Are we almost there yet?” Asked Brianna.  “And when will we get to the village?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’re not even my wife yet….and you’re complaining already.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Throwing a small pebble at Tim, Brianna said, “Haha haha haha, real funny.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They cross a rocky ravine and down the hill was a small village surrounded by rice fields.  Tim could see farmers tending their field while their water buffalos were wallowing in the mud.  The thatching of their straw house with bamboo siding was simple and tranquil to the soul.     Mango, papaya, and banana trees adorn the field with their luscious fruits.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In the distance, they could see a man in his late 40’s feeding his chickens and ducks.   He was wearing the traditional blue denim farmer’s skirt and sarong “Pa-Kow-Ma” which reminded Tim of his grandpa.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt](This exchange will be in Lao so Brianna has no clue what they are talking about.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hello Uncle,” said Tim nervously.  “Can uncle help us find a person name Boonmee?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The man turns around and starts to inspect them closely.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We were instructed by a Reusi to come find him.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How do I know he sent you here?” said the man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim took out the amulet that the Reusi gave to him before disappearing.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who is the girl next to you?” “Is she your girlfriend or wife?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim grinned, “Yes Uncle, she is my wife which I really love.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Well, young man.  I’m the person you’re looking for.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wiping the sweat off of his face, Tim said, “Phew.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Boonmee instructed them to follow him to a small straw house.  The house belongs to his daughter but she was living and working in Bangkok now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Who is that man? What did you guys talk about?” said Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim just walked around and ignored her while he kept whistling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She grabs his hand and pull him around.  “Tell me!” she demanded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Ok.Ok…Ok.  The man is Uncle Boonmee.  He is going to help us get back to Bangkok.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you know where we can shower?” she said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Out in the back.  Wide open for everyone to see,” smiled Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna look disturbed.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t worry. I’ve seen everything.  There’s not much to see.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Pinching Tim by the arm, Brianna said, “Wipe that smirk off of your face.”[/SIZE]

CTR

Today was a little rough as I had to do some research on Muay Boran.  Fitting the timeline was a bit tricky but I got it done.  :)  I'm adding more background to the story so it will keep moving along. 

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll see you at Uncle Boonmee’s house when you’re done.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim made his way up to Uncle Boonmee’s house.  Muay Thai memorabilia ornate the whole entire living room.  Boxing gloves, arm bands, the Mong Kol (head band), pictures, and medals spoke of his love for the sport.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hello, Uncle Boonmee.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim. I didn’t see you there.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uncle, was this you in your prime?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you have the manuals, Tim?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes…it is in my backpack. I’ll be right back.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim came back with the manuals and sat on the ground next to Uncle Boonmee.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You will be learning Muay Boran from me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim looks confused and bewildered. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Muay Boran is the ancient form of Muay Thai.  It is the art of nine limbs.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt](Flashback)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Kham was a great Muay Boran fighter.  He had learned his fighting style from Ajarn Phet who was the great grand student of the top notch fighters from the Rattanakosin Era.  Ajarn Phet instructed Kham in the Northeastern (Muay Korat) and the Southern style (Muay Chaiya).[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]  After killing another fighter in the ring, Kham begun to question the life he was living.  He trekked around Siam (Thailand) and found peace at the old ruin.  He studied and meditated with the monks who were the guardian of the medallion.  Kham became a Ruesi by meditating and by eliminating his earthly desires.  It was his destiny to guard and to protect the medallion so that it doesn't fall in the wrong hand.[/SIZE]      
[SIZE=12pt](Flashback end)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Years ago, he appeared to me in the forest,” said Uncle Boonmee.  Flipping through the two manuals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I was told.  I would be training the chosen one.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim looks surprised and pointed one finger at himself.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So tomorrow.  We will begin your training.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim reluctantly said, “Um…Ok…I guess.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim. Where are you?” said Brianna as she is walking up the stair.  [/SIZE]

CTR

This is what had happened to Fernando on the temple ruin.  Will we get more interaction between Fernando and Ayumi?  We'll see.  Will she end up with him who knows? Why are the female leads so secretive?  :)  :tease: :ph34r:

Death and destruction was everywhere.  The blood soaked bodies of the dead and the moaning of the injured was a sore sight to see.  Fernando and the masked ninja had just executed the last Night Stalker of the Demonic Cult.  Suddenly, Fernando felt a great pain coming from his arm.  He had been stabbed.  The masked ninja closes his gaping wound and they staggered toward the camp entrance.  Upon reaching the camp ground, Kate and the guides were nowhere to be found.

Fernando held onto Ayumi’s (masked ninja) hands as they drove to the nearest hospital. 

Holding his wound from bleed, Fernando said, “What’s your name?” 

Ayumi did not answer as she just kept on driving.

“I can tell that you’re not from around here.”

“And I can tell you’re not a cold hearted assassin.”

Shhh. She puts one finger over his mouth.

“Give me your name?” she said.

“Fernando.”

“Why did you help me tonight?”

He looks toward her intently.  “I wouldn’t be a gentlemen if I didn’t help a lady like you.”

Ayumi blushed inside of her mask.

They reached the hospital where Ayumi instructed the nurse to take good care of Fernando.  She paid all of his medical bill and told the staff to take good care of him.

“Will I ever see you again?” asked Fernando. 

“Yes.” Surely as the sun rises, you’ll see me again.”

Just as she came, she was gone.

“I hope so,” said Fernando.  He was kind of disappointed in not getting her name.

Later, he called Uncle Jin and informed him of what had happened.  Fernando was so worried about Tim and Brianna.  How was he going to tell Tim’s mom if he had been killed?  What about Brianna?  What about Kate?  Uncle Jim told him to relax and told him that Kate was safe and sound.  She was at a secure location with Brianna’s guides.

“We will hear from them soon,” said Uncle Jin.   

“I have instructed our people to come and get you and Kate.”

CTR

Enjoy. :dance2:    Tomorrow, I'll add more fast moving scenes as today was about trying to build more chemistry between Tim and Brianna.  I so want to write a script for one of the lakorn companies because lately I have not been to happy with their ending. 

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, where are you?” said Brianna as she is walking up the stair.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m over here in the kitchen.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What are you eating?” said Brianna.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Food. Isaan comfort food.  We have Papaya salad, grilled chicken, sticky rice, and liver and intestine soup.  Mmmmm! Yum![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna took a big gulped and sat down next to Tim. She carefully examine all of the food that was on the tray.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It’s not poison,” smiled Tim.  “I know it not what you’re used to.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What should I try?” said Brianna hestitant.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Here.  Try some of this and try some of that.” “Let see how you like it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] As Brianna swallowed a spoonful of the Papaya salad, her face started to turn red and sweats were running down her face.  It was as if a volcano had erupted in her mouth and the intensity was beyond anything she had experienced.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh, I should warned you about the Papaya salad,” laughed Tim. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was not amused by his trickery.  She would play him back at a later date.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was a gorgeous clear night and the stars and planets were visual.  The frogs in the rice fields were croaking and the little ducklings were following their mothers to rest for the night.  Tim and Brianna headed inside their little straw house.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, where are we gonna sleep?  Where is our bed?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He pulls out two Thai massage mats.  “Ta-da.”  “These are going inside the mosquito net.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Taking her mat out of the mosquito net, Brianna said, “I can’t sleep next to you.”  “We’re not even married.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Suit yourself,” said Tim with a shrug.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The mosquitos are vicious here.  You don’t wanna get malaria.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll be fine,” she said.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There was a slight breeze as the night went along.  A huge spider made its way inside the house and had crawled onto Brianna’s arm.  The tingling sensation and the hairy arms of the spider had awoken her.  Brianna’s eyes deepen and a great terror came upon her as she saw the spider.  She wanted to let out a great shriek but that would have awaken Tim.  With all of her strength, she flicked the spider to the wall.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna took her mat and slid under the mosquito net to sleep next to Tim.  Her commotion had awaken him but Tim was playing coy as to not scare her away.  Brianna’s scent was so intoxicating. It was as if he was lying next to ten thousand roses.  Her tight fit physique, her gorgeous brown hair, and her maiden fair skin were very tempting.  Tim couldn’t do it.  It was against the moral values his mom had taught him.  He went back to sleep after covering Brianna with a small blanket.                           [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, this is sooo cute!!! Loveing Tim and Brianna. Actually there's been news that the thai entertainment are looking for new writers for their dramas. You should give it a try.

CTR

I would Bieluvr if I can read or write Thai.  Tomorrow, Tim and Brianna will go to Bangkok to join Fernando and Uncle Jin.  What is Brianna's secret though?  Will Tim be heartbroken?  What is Kate's secret?  Who is Ayumi?  What is her past?  What is the Red Dragon?  Who is running the Demonic Cult? I will be slowly revealing it this week.  I just want to make sure the chemistry between Tim and Brianna is strong enough before I throw a wrench into their lovefest.  :ph34r: :bhehe:  I was watching the lakorn with Kwan and Tui at the moment and I didn't think the author did a good job of building their relationship.  Then all of sudden, Kwan is suppose to forgive him.  It sounded to far-fetched. 

[SIZE=12pt]It was a hazy morning as Tim had just dispatched Brianna to the town next door to see if she can contact Uncle Jin.  Uncle Boonmee was ready. He had two gray buckets and wooden staff on hand.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Before we begin,” said Uncle Boonmee.  “From now on, you’ll call me Kru (teacher) Boonmee.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]‘”I’ll show you how to Wai Kru.” “By doing this ritual dance, you’ll show respect to me, holy spirits, and deities.”              [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hand the buckets and the wood staff, Uncle Boonmee said, “Go fetch watch from the stream and fill these two water jars.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim’s eyes widen.  Those were two gigantic clay jars and the stream was quite a distance away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Hurry, Hurry, We don’t have all day,” said Uncle Boonmee.       [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]As the day went on, it became hot and humid.  The heat was beating on face and his shoulder was in pain from carrying the buckets on the wooden staff.  His body had never taken this kind of beating before.  It was as if he was in a heavy championship boxing.  Tim was a beaten man as he filled the two clay jars to the top.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Up, up,” said Uncle Boonmee.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Uncle Boonmee and Tim headed to the rice field where Tim would continue his training.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Now. Get into the rice field,” said Uncle Boonmee as he stands on the embankment.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] With a slingshot and a bag full of pebbles, Uncle Boonmee fires several rounds at Tim.  Tim did his best to avoid them [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]but a couple of them struck him on the legs.  As he looked up, Tim could see Brianna approaching from the distance.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Uncle, can I try?” said Brianna.  Her face beaming with excitement as this was her chance to get even Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim stuck his tongue out at her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh Yeah...,” said Brianna.  “Watch me hit you in the eyes.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She fires one, two, three, and none of them were on target. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Even an old grandma could do better than that,” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Right after he said that, bam, a shot struck Tim on the shoulder.  Brianna had struck gold and Tim was wincing in pain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, that’s it for today,” said Uncle Boonmee.  “I’ll see the two of you at my house later on.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim made his way out of the mud filled field.  Mud covered his whole body as he had been running and scrambling trying to evade the pebbles from the slingshot.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Aren’t you going to help me,” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ew……No.  You’re so….ugh...”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With a ball of mud in his hand, Tim slung it at Brianna hitting her right in the face.  She gave him the death stare before chasing him onto the rice field.  They chased each other all around the field with each person hitting the other person all over.  Slipping and falling, Brianna grabs Tim by the arms.  He held onto her tightly and he could feel her warm embrace.  Their eyes sparkles as they looked deeply into each other’s soul.  Tim wraps his arms around her and gave her a big hug.  He can feel her heart beating to the same tunes as if they were in a symphony.  They held each other’s hands as they walked to Uncle Boonmee’s house.      [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, really cute, but they're ruining the wheat in the fields. LOL. So many unanswered questions. But it's great that you are developing Tim and Brianna's relationship because ike you said, it would make more sense when they go through the hardships together. :)

CTR

Be back later tonight with another post.  Who is Brianna? What is her past?  Who is her father?   Who are the Red Dragon?  

[SIZE=12pt]“Strike the banana tree with foot,” said Uncle Boonmee.  “Then with your shins, knees, elbows, and fists.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If you thought yesterday was tough, today will be even tougher.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim looks up and down on the banana tree before striking it with is foot.  “OUCCCCCCCCH!” shouted Tim.  The pain coming from his foot felt as if he had just kicked a metal bar.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Kru, I dunno know about this.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You’ll get use to this.  When your body heals, you’ll be stronger.” “Now, continue.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim struck the banana with a variety of punches, kicks, knees, and elbows before the banana tree broke in two.  There were bruises, nicks, and cuts were all over his body.  His battered body wanted to tap out but Uncle Boonmee kept pushing him to continue.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yesterday, we worked on endurance and agility.”  “Today, we work on your mental and physical toughness.” said Uncle Boonmee.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So when will I be learning all the moves in those two manuals?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It is up to you.”  “It could be a month, a year, or even five years from now.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim felt dejected.  The prospect of not living up to the Reusi’s prophecy weighted heavy on his heart. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t give up,” said Brianna.  “You gotta believe in yourself.”  “Believe in Uncle Boonmee.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim looked straight at Brianna.  He clinched his fist and kept pounding and working his detail off for fifteen straight days.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Pointing at a hawk in the sky, Uncle Boonmee said, “Your eyes got to be sharp as the hawk.” “Your reflexes that of cat.”  “And strikes hard as a tiger.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, I understand Kru.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Brianna, please gather all of our stuff at the house.”  “We’re going back to Bangkok and so is Kru.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There it was laying inside Tim’s backpack. Brianna could see the dazzling silverish blue medallion and it there for the taking.  Does she take the medallion? Or does she risk losing the person she loves?  Brianna was conflicted and the thought of losing Tim caused her great distressed.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Putting the medallion back into the medallion, Brianna said, “I can’t lose Tim over this.” Father gonna have to find it himself.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim, Brianna, and Uncle Boonmee rode on a Tuk Tuk to Nong Khai where they boarded the train headed to Bangkok.  They all hoped that it would be a peace and comfortable ride but they were wrong.  Four members of the Red Dragon Clan had just followed them onto the train.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It was during the downfall of the Heaven and Earth Society that one its branches sprung up to form the Red Dragon....  [/SIZE]

CTR

Who is Wang Luofu?  Did Fernando recover from his injuries yet? 

[SIZE=12pt]It was during the downfall of the Heaven and Earth Society that one its branches sprung up to form the Red Dragon.  Instead of contributing to the social wellbeing of society, they built an underground networks based on racketeering, extortion, prostitution, human trafficking, and the animal trades.     [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As the men came closer, Tim instructed Brianna to get to the front of the train.  It was going to be up to Tim to face these men by himself as Uncle Boonmee wanted to see how much progress he had made.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, use your elbows and knees to block their attacks,” said Uncle Boonmee.  “Then counter.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The men came flying in at Tim.  They threw various kicks and punches but Tim was able to block all of them with the guidance of Uncle Boonmee.  The train had given Tim a major advantage due to its small aisles.  It allowed Tim to face his attackers one by one.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Never wanting to miss teaching moment, Uncle Boonmee said, “Lower your stance a little bit more.”  “One knee up to block.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I got it Kru.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good.  Now go ask them what they want.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Tim pulls one of the attackers over and grabs him by the skirts. “Who are you working for?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Please, please don’t hurt me anymore.”  “I give up.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Answer me,” shouted Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Um…….Master Wang Luofu sent us here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What does he want?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He wants what you have.  The Medallion.”    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The train had to make an emergency stop at the Korat train station due to what had happened.  Uncle Boonmee, Tim, and Brianna got out and rode the bus from there on out to Bangkok.  On the bus ride, Tim begins to question all of the events that had happened.  How did the Red Dragon know that they were on that train?  How did they know he had the medallion?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Could it be Brianna?” he thought.  “I don’t want to question her if I have no proof.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He was troubled by it because if it was Brianna, he would not know what to do.   [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's getting so interesting! I'm sensing a tragic love story here. This story has gotten me so hooked, i can't stop myself from checking in every five minutes to see if it's updated. :) It's too bad you can't write thai other wise I would totally watch the drama based on your wrting.

CTR

Going to be making at least one more post after this. Bieluvr, Thai lakorn don't take the time to build the chemistry between their Pra-nang.  And then they drag on it toward the middle and the ending is so rush.  There is no suspense in their lakorns anymore.  I have a thought about a sequel already but I can't give you the story line to that yet because it is top secret.  The sequel pertain to the ending of this novel. :cry1: .  I have more novels I want to write but I have to take it one at a time.  I want to cast Taew as this Ultra-b*tchy n'ek to Nadech scheming vengeful P'ek.  Maybe next novel.  To much excitement.  :lol:       

[SIZE=12pt]He was troubled by it. If it was Brianna, he would not know what to do.  The thought of it gave Tim a major headache so he slept during the whole fare.  After dropping off Uncle Boonmee at his daughter’s apartment complex, they headed toward Uncle Jin’s apartment in Chinatown.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando raced out to greet Tim and Brianna. “How are you man?”  “Brianna told me you guys were coming fifteen days later.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How about you?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“All.  This is nothing.  Just chicken scratch on my arm,” laughed Fernando. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wow. Wow. Wow.  Aren’t you cut now?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nah.  Just Muay Boran training.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando looks dumbfounded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“With Kru Boonmee.  I’ll introduce him to you later.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Wowza Brianna.”  “You look…..like…um never mind.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna struck her fist into Fernando’s face.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“No.No.No. I’m still injured remembered.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where is Kate?  I want to know if she saved our papers.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“She in the kitchen cooking for the two of you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The smell of freshly made food was overwhelming.  Tim could smell Tom Yam Goong (Shrimp Soup), Egg Foo Young, Fried Spring rolls, Chicken Broccoli, and Five Spice Tofu.  The herbs and spices that were emanating from the dishes were tantalizing to his senses.  They went and greeted Kate in the kitchen.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Please have a sit everyone,” smiled Kate.  “I have prepared this wonderful meal for Ms.MacCathy and Tim.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You shouldn’t have,” said Tim.  “I don’t think we can finish this.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kate came and sat right next to Tim on the opposite side of Brianna.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Try the Chicken Broccoli and the Tom Yam Goong.”  “You’ll have Chinese and Thai all in one.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brianna was perturbed by her exuberant.  “He can get his own food Kate.”  “He’s not a little child.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim just kept on smiling as he patted Brianna’s hand to calm her down.  As Tim was putting an Egg Foo Young and an Egg Roll on Brianna’s plate, Kate can see the smirk coming from her face.  She would do anything and give anything to Brianna but giving up Tim was not an option.  He was her target, he was her first love, he was her everything.  If Kate had to reveal Brianna’s secret to Tim, she would not hesitate at all.       [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Tim, I’ll see you upstairs when you’re done,” said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Little did Tim know, there was a mini-battle going on between Kate and Brianna over who was going to conquer Tim’s heart.  Employer versus employee.  All is fair in love and war.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ladies, please excuses me.  I have to see what Fernando is up to.”          [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I understand. Take your time and put in effort then everything will turn out good. :) I have a feeling something fishy is going on with Kate. So she secretly liked him from the beginning? OR is she really just trying to get the medallion? Can't wait to see what happens between Kate and Brianna.

CTR

[SIZE=12pt]“Ladies, please excuses me.  I have to see what Fernando is up to.”          [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Little did Tim know, there was a mini-battle going on between Kate and Brianna over who was going to conquer Tim’s heart.  Employer versus employee.  All is fair in love and war.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fernandooo. Oh. Hi Uncle Jin.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Sit Tim.”  “Our headquarter from New York just informed me that the Demonic Cult is in full possession of the Heaven and Earth Manual.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What’s so important about the manual?” said Tim.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I had someone dug up the archives at headquarter and this is what he found.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“So you’re tell us that whoever is in possession of the manual will be God-like?” said Fernando.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“And they can become younger by absorbing other people’s life force?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“How can we possibly stop someone like that?” said Tim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Impossible No.  Difficult yes.” Uncle Jin pulls out a reddish silver medallion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Fernando, this was your father’s medallion.” “Your parents in Brazil was murdered over this.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fernando was stunned and shocked by the revelation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We have one in our possession.  We just need four more.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim reached inside of his backpack.  “Uncle, the Reusi gave me one from the ruin.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Excellent.”  “Legend states that the Mesopotamian medallion was lost during the first expedition of the crusaders.” “Fernando, you are in possession of the Egyptian medallion and the one Tim is holding is from the Indus Valley civilization.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Where can we find the finally one?” said Fernando[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“China.”   [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]“Legend states that an angel of an unknown origin came and gave King Wu of the Zhou dynasty the third medallion.” [/SIZE]