What are you thinking right now?

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Mike_Luver all you have to do is wait until you become alive again because some user has attacked you therefore, you are dead. All you can do is wait a certain time, I'm not sure of the time either but you have to wait until you are alive. If you joined a guild, which, I don't think you did, usually a member in that guild will help revive you. As for now all you do is just wait. Don't worry other members have died also as I can see.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Mike_Luver all you have to do is wait until you become alive again because some user has attacked you therefore, you are dead. All you can do is wait a certain time, I'm not sure of the time either but you have to wait until you are alive. If you joined a guild, which, I don't think you did, usually a member in that guild will help revive you. As for now all you do is just wait. Don't worry other members have died also as I can see.
Ohhh ok..thank u so much na ka for telling me!! :D I've been so confused since I saw the bars on the side... :lol: I tried asking before, but no one told me.. ^_^ I have a question... do I have to attach other people when I become alive again?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sorry zero_gravity i think i killed u once :) LOL hahah i needed some experience points and this game what u do is attack people and when u die u need a teammate to revive u LOL and then right when ur revive buy a tonic to fill ur powers lol or else they'll kill u again LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL sorry but we need our levels lol i attack the last poster of a forum lol so if ur name is on the target list i attack LOL unless ur a WTF member lol =x hahha and zero gravity kewl deal LOL thankx hahah!!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:p I'm think about to do this christmas. Can't decide where to go, cause I have to start working soon.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
What should I do after this..I think I should get off the computer soon.. and when I come back, let's home I'm alive again.. :lol: Someone killed me also..