Various Kpop News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So with the girl who claimed she was drugged by one of the thai guys, they said there's video evidence that she went to the hotel willingly. Still no words on who the guy was.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The truth will come out.
All those chat logs in the golden phone. I bet they're holding off releasing everything at once to avoid any possibilities of those a.holes getting light punishment. Gotta get all the details ironed out one by one.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wouldnt be surprised if kong was in on this. I remember he and his friends throwing partys with seungri and another time with jaejoong while they visited thailand

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The truth will come out.
All those chat logs in the golden phone. I bet they're holding off releasing everything at once to avoid any possibilities of those a.holes getting light punishment. Gotta get all the details ironed out one by one.
They also want the fire to keep going. If they released it at once the flame would have died quickly. Everyone talks about it then it gets boring. Right now, people are eager to know who will be the next to get exposed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The president is getting involved. His speech about the investigations into past scandals and now is going in the right direction. I hope they right all the wrongs.

x0unerthanlater

I sure hope they've investigated those rich women who sexually harassed those idols as well. This is another huge problem in their industry. The story came out before the Seungri/JJY headline. It better not be buried like all those other cases. There are idols/trainees that suffer from maltreatment.

rae

sarNie Adult
The ex member of FT-Island (whose name I forgot) opened his mouth and turns out that Park Han-Byul actually went golfing a few times with the police commissioner along with her husband. So she's not as clueless nor kept in the dark as she had implied as regards to her husband's activities, at least she would have an inkling.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Guys omg i see someone commenting on post trashing seungri for being a liar now.:risas3:
They weren't saying this before.

x0unerthanlater

The ex member of FT-Island (whose name I forgot) opened his mouth and turns out that Park Han-Byul actually went golfing a few times with the police commissioner along with her husband. So she's not as clueless nor kept in the dark as she had implied as regards to her husband's activities, at least she would have an inkling.
Yeah, wouldn't it be kind of hard not to notice what your husband does? Unless she's the kind of wife that is like, "out of sight out of mind" and doesn't care what her husband does.

x0unerthanlater

I wasn't sure if this should go under Thai or Korean ET news, but since it's for a k.show I guess this is it! Lol

Here's Peak, from CHANDELIER MUSIC. Their first and only artist at the moment. He is officially a contestant on the upcoming show, Produce X 101.

cr: mnet yt

So he DOES speak some Korean! Ladies, he's 19! LMAO Cheer for this manly baby!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I wasn't sure if this should go under Thai or Korean ET news, but since it's for a k.show I guess this is it! Lol

Here's Peak, from CHANDELIER MUSIC. Their first and only artist at the moment. He is officially a contestant on the upcoming show, Produce X 101.

cr: mnet yt

So he DOES speak some Korean! Ladies, he's 19! LMAO Cheer for this manly baby!
why do i feel like he wont debut. who knows

rae

sarNie Adult
Yeah, wouldn't it be kind of hard not to notice what your husband does? Unless she's the kind of wife that is like, "out of sight out of mind" and doesn't care what her husband does.
Even if she were ignorant of his activities, she went golfing a few times, she would have heard something about what was going on. Plus, she was under YG for many years, even if she weren't involved in anything, she must have seen and heard whatever shady stuff was going on during all those years. But I also think she doesn't care what her husband does because she had already said that she's standing behind him during all this.

It seems like Seungri's prostitution business wasn't just limited to Korea and Japan, there's talk of other parts of Asia. Anyway, not much news these two days other than Seungri proclaiming that he was bluffing in the chats and tried to stop Jung Jun Young but failed LOL.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/03/...lice-corruption-prostitution-organized-crime/

warning, this is a long long post with a lot of informations. but this tv show actually uncover so much more informations and is quicker than the police whom took 3 months to get any progress in their investigation. skimming through the articles it seems that Seungri uses his celebrity status and his birthday party as a way to establish relationship between his various cliques.

According to Dispatch journalist, Oh Myungju, “They(his birthday party guests) consisted of the wealthiest and famous celebrities from various Asian countries. It was confirmed that the son of Person A, a famous politician and wealthy person from Hong Kong. From Taiwan, Thailand, Japanese, Singapore.”

he is involved with the mafia from china, yakuza from japan, Madam Lin(speculated madam who ran prostitution ring) from Taiwan, influential people from other countries as well, i wonder who it is from Thailand, basically Seungri definitely is deep in this shit