Various Kpop News

Discussion in 'Korean' started by alissaax, Mar 14, 2019.

1. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Mnet is very bias so we'll see. Even if he doesn't get into top 11, being close is still good. His fandom will eventually grow as the show progresses.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I swear if Mnet uses their evil editing on Peak I’m gonna be so upset! That’s one of the main reasons why so many people hate Mnet.

3. x0unerthanlater

Oh I'm sure they will.
    It'll be interesting if they didn't lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. x0unerthanlater

The "Burning Sun" saga continues to burn a path down the industry....
    It's also revealing crimes that were committed prior to this scandal blowing up.
    Lots of celebrities are falling from grace.

Roy Kim (singer, songwriter, JJY bff) revealed to have been involved in the infamous "chatroom" chain. He's out of the country at the moment I believe. But he's been called back for investigations.

So, there was this show called, "Hitmaker" that JJY was on along with a few other guys. Kangin (SUJU member). Jinwoon (2am member) and some model guy. Apparently, JJY allegedly sent them illegal videos as well.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

The person I’m most surprised about is Jinwoon. I would never have though he was involved! All the men from We Got Married are part of this scandal lol Jonghyun, Joon Young, Jinwoon

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  6. x0unerthanlater

Yeah, I think they're looking into everyone JJY was/is close to. For Jinwoon, I haven't seen confirmation he shared anything illegal. For now, he probably only have seen the videos.
    I realized that too. The WGM boys getting into deep shit together.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Well im not surprised that yoochun is mention...... in relation to the bs scandal Cause i had in mind that maybe one of the the jyj members...but wasnt sure whom.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

x0unerthanlater likes this.