Various Kpop News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was just checking Naver and his views are in the middle. The most popular and well known trainees that already have fandoms are the highest and he’s in the middle. Not too high not too low which I still consider goood since he’s not well known in Korea at all except that one music show he was on for one episode. I hope once the episodes start airing he will become more noticed. The only way he’ll get noticed is if Mnet gives him a good amount of screentime and he really needs to catch their attention.
Mnet is very bias so we'll see. Even if he doesn't get into top 11, being close is still good. His fandom will eventually grow as the show progresses.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mnet is very bias so we'll see. Even if he doesn't get into top 11, being close is still good. His fandom will eventually grow as the show progresses.
I swear if Mnet uses their evil editing on Peak I’m gonna be so upset! That’s one of the main reasons why so many people hate Mnet.

x0unerthanlater

The "Burning Sun" saga continues to burn a path down the industry....
It's also revealing crimes that were committed prior to this scandal blowing up.
Lots of celebrities are falling from grace.

Roy Kim (singer, songwriter, JJY bff) revealed to have been involved in the infamous "chatroom" chain. He's out of the country at the moment I believe. But he's been called back for investigations.

So, there was this show called, "Hitmaker" that JJY was on along with a few other guys. Kangin (SUJU member). Jinwoon (2am member) and some model guy. Apparently, JJY allegedly sent them illegal videos as well.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The "Burning Sun" saga continues to burn a path down the industry....
It's also revealing crimes that were committed prior to this scandal blowing up.
Lots of celebrities are falling from grace.

Roy Kim (singer, songwriter, JJY bff) revealed to have been involved in the infamous "chatroom" chain. He's out of the country at the moment I believe. But he's been called back for investigations.

So, there was this show called, "Hitmaker" that JJY was on along with a few other guys. Kangin (SUJU member). Jinwoon (2am member) and some model guy. Apparently, JJY allegedly sent them illegal videos as well.
The person I’m most surprised about is Jinwoon. I would never have though he was involved! All the men from We Got Married are part of this scandal lol Jonghyun, Joon Young, Jinwoon

x0unerthanlater

The person I’m most surprised about is Jinwoon. I would never have though he was involved! All the men from We Got Married are part of this scandal lol Jonghyun, Joon Young, Jinwoon
Yeah, I think they're looking into everyone JJY was/is close to. For Jinwoon, I haven't seen confirmation he shared anything illegal. For now, he probably only have seen the videos.
I realized that too. The WGM boys getting into deep shit together.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well im not surprised that yoochun is mention...... in relation to the bs scandal Cause i had in mind that maybe one of the the jyj members...but wasnt sure whom.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yoochan has announced his retirement from the entertainment industry.

:rolleyes: I guess it was bound to happen.
Lmao Yoochun is the biggest idiot of all. He set up a press conference where he was crying and declaring to the whole of South Korea that he’s innocent and that he never did drugs only to be caught a couple of weeks later :risas3: what a loser

rae

sarNie Adult
Lmao Yoochun is the biggest idiot of all. He set up a press conference where he was crying and declaring to the whole of South Korea that he’s innocent and that he never did drugs only to be caught a couple of weeks later :risas3: what a loser
That's cuz he bleached his hair and waxed off all his body hair so he probably thought he would get away with it. He's completely done in South Korea because even what's left of his delusional fanbase can't defend the facts. Also there's a very good chance that he'll get prosecuted; I can't believe that it's the drugs that did him in, and not the multiple rapes. At least there is some sort of consolation for his victims that he's received punishment, I suppose.

~

Oh my gosh, the Burning Sun case is getting more and more twisted by the day. Every time I read the related news, I get astonished by the new revelations, it's insanity. Apparently they have a section in the club for the VVIPs to film snuff films and the like, it's so dark and unsettling that I wonder how some people can live like this, and to the people that know about it, how do they live with themselves? Anyway, YG sure has a strong backing from someone because Seungri still hasn't been arrested yet. I'm too disgusted for words.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Like seriously whose next?
Makes me wonder if junsu and jaejoong are involved too.

x0unerthanlater

I thought he quit since his first scandal. I don't follow k news all that much.
I think the victim of his first scandal backed out... that's how he got away.

When I read about him shaving, I thought, "how the hell will that work?" lol Aren't drugs detectable through blood work? Meth must stay in the body a long time if he thought he was clear of any of it just by shaving.

----

I'm glad I got into kpop waaaaay later and never really have any faves. What happened with BB was a shocker but not a total surprise. Although I love BB, I don't mind OT4. I'm just hope the groups I currently like aren't involved in any of this. But, who knows?

The ent. industry anywhere in the world is a risky tempting place. They probably thought they'd get away with the crimes because they have higher up backing. It's a domino though. When one fall, a few others will follow suit. Let's see where the domino stops and how many scums get exposed.

rae

sarNie Adult
Omg, so Yoochun's reason for testing positive for meth is that he has no idea how the drugs got into his system! :risas3:

Also, seems like Seungri is gonna get arrested soon, apparently. The netizens are speculating that he's gonna be the one to take the fall for everything so that they can stop investigating since there are a lot of high level officials involved in all the disgusting stuff going on in the vip rooms of burning sun. YG is cutting him loose to save himself.

rae

sarNie Adult
Yoochun has been arrested already, apparently he can be jailed up to 7-8 years maximum. Crazy how swift the police worked, yet how they're dragging their feet when it comes to the Burning Sun case. :rolleyes:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
y
Omg, so Yoochun's reason for testing positive for meth is that he has no idea how the drugs got into his system! :risas3:

Also, seems like Seungri is gonna get arrested soon, apparently. The netizens are speculating that he's gonna be the one to take the fall for everything so that they can stop investigating since there are a lot of high level officials involved in all the disgusting stuff going on in the vip rooms of burning sun. YG is cutting him loose to save himself.
gg

yg is a company not an individual in this case. if yang hyuk suk was directly related to this case then by now there would have been news about it. i think the people involved are way bigger than yg and the entertainment industry. probably alot of spoilt rich kids and business elites so seungri has no choice. they will probably buy his silence and i am sure it wont be cheap.

x0unerthanlater

Seungri paying for prostitutes on the company card... :rolleyes: he was already thinking ahead trying to save himself.

The ppl higher up will never be touched. They already threw in a couple law enforcement officials, some singers and a rich businessman. They just need enough proof to arrest Seungri.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's cuz he bleached his hair and waxed off all his body hair so he probably thought he would get away with it. He's completely done in South Korea because even what's left of his delusional fanbase can't defend the facts. Also there's a very good chance that he'll get prosecuted; I can't believe that it's the drugs that did him in, and not the multiple rapes. At least there is some sort of consolation for his victims that he's received punishment, I suppose.

~

Oh my gosh, the Burning Sun case is getting more and more twisted by the day. Every time I read the related news, I get astonished by the new revelations, it's insanity. Apparently they have a section in the club for the VVIPs to film snuff films and the like, it's so dark and unsettling that I wonder how some people can live like this, and to the people that know about it, how do they live with themselves? Anyway, YG sure has a strong backing from someone because Seungri still hasn't been arrested yet. I'm too disgusted for words.
What was happening in the VVIP rooms?