Various Kpop News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't sure if this should go under Thai or Korean ET news, but since it's for a k.show I guess this is it! Lol

Here's Peak, from CHANDELIER MUSIC. Their first and only artist at the moment. He is officially a contestant on the upcoming show, Produce X 101.

cr: mnet yt

So he DOES speak some Korean! Ladies, he's 19! LMAO Cheer for this manly baby!
Omg it seems like Peak is already quite popular!! His video has over 900k views on YouTube. His is the number one most viewed video out of all the trainees so far! I hope he debuts if he has the talent and skills. One thing he really needs to do in order to debut is charm the heck out of all the South Korean viewers with his personality first since tbh they care more about looks and personality than they do about talent most of the time! Peak fighting :aaaaa:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg it seems like Peak is already quite popular!! His video has over 900k views on YouTube. His is the number one most viewed video out of all the trainees so far! I hope he debuts if he has the talent and skills. One thing he really needs to do in order to debut is charm the heck out of all the South Korean viewers with his personality first since tbh they care more about looks and personality than they do about talent most of the time! Peak fighting :aaaaa:
He's the manliest looking one. I hope SK audiences choose him but they tend to lean towards flower boys. Peak hasn't trained that long as a singer. He is a decent dancer though since he went to learn in England for that.

There is a lot of good trainees this time around that had exposure from THE UNIT, MIXNINE, & YGTB.

I think this season has very strong competitions because the debut time is basically a whole career.

x0unerthanlater

Even if she were ignorant of his activities, she went golfing a few times, she would have heard something about what was going on. Plus, she was under YG for many years, even if she weren't involved in anything, she must have seen and heard whatever shady stuff was going on during all those years. But I also think she doesn't care what her husband does because she had already said that she's standing behind him during all this.

It seems like Seungri's prostitution business wasn't just limited to Korea and Japan, there's talk of other parts of Asia. Anyway, not much news these two days other than Seungri proclaiming that he was bluffing in the chats and tried to stop Jung Jun Young but failed LOL.
Yes, OMG his lawyer saying the kakaotalk messages were typos. WHAT?! Lame excuse.

IDK how he'll wiggle himself out of this.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/03/...lice-corruption-prostitution-organized-crime/

warning, this is a long long post with a lot of informations. but this tv show actually uncover so much more informations and is quicker than the police whom took 3 months to get any progress in their investigation. skimming through the articles it seems that Seungri uses his celebrity status and his birthday party as a way to establish relationship between his various cliques.

According to Dispatch journalist, Oh Myungju, “They(his birthday party guests) consisted of the wealthiest and famous celebrities from various Asian countries. It was confirmed that the son of Person A, a famous politician and wealthy person from Hong Kong. From Taiwan, Thailand, Japanese, Singapore.”

he is involved with the mafia from china, yakuza from japan, Madam Lin(speculated madam who ran prostitution ring) from Taiwan, influential people from other countries as well, i wonder who it is from Thailand, basically Seungri definitely is deep in this shit
Sounds like he's in deeper shit than JJY. He's reaching high profile criminal status. He knows if he gives up and confesses, all those connections he has are going to go after him.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wasn't sure if this should go under Thai or Korean ET news, but since it's for a k.show I guess this is it! Lol

Here's Peak, from CHANDELIER MUSIC. Their first and only artist at the moment. He is officially a contestant on the upcoming show, Produce X 101.

cr: mnet yt

So he DOES speak some Korean! Ladies, he's 19! LMAO Cheer for this manly baby!
Wtf he doesnt look 19 but more mature like almost 25

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/03/theqoo-most-popular-produce-x-trainee.html?m=1
Peak is already the most popular international trainee on Produce 101s fourth season but I’m worried for him because he’s not really the style Koreans go for :crybaby2:He’s already gaining some attention in Korea as well because they noticed that he’s popular with the international fans. I hope they at least give him a chance once he’s on the show!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did they dance off yet. Like who gets to be in front and all that stuff. I watched a bit of the dancing not sure if it's the current season but my goodness I became dizzy because I have no idea who to look at it was too many of them.

x0unerthanlater

Yes, center boy for the theme song is picked already. This season, only Class A trainees were contestants for center. Then, the viewers chose who they want. Boy with the highest votes, becomes center for the theme song.

Peak has to work harder on his vocals. At least he can speak some Korean. A lot of the foreign contestants struggle with no screen time because they aren't able to talk much.

Several YG ex trainees + current trainees this season. It's a tough competition.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, wow isn't a bit unfair to have trainees and ex trainees on the show. They would be in an advantage position. Peak seemed to gain lots of international fans so maybe that would account for something.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh, wow isn't a bit unfair to have trainees and ex trainees on the show. They would be in an advantage position. Peak seemed to gain lots of international fans so maybe that would account for something.
If you think it’s unfair to have ex trainees on the show, then you’ll hate it even more to know that there are some people that have competed in the past that were already in a group. I was annoyed by it to at first but i guess it gives them another shot at gaining popularity. I feel bad for all the contestants cause either they are already in groups that are unpopular or none of them have gotten to debut yet

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you think it’s unfair to have ex trainees on the show, then you’ll hate it even more to know that there are some people that have competed in the past that were already in a group. I was annoyed by it to at first but i guess it gives them another shot at gaining popularity. I feel bad for all the contestants cause either they are already in groups that are unpopular or none of them have gotten to debut yet
Dang...I feel bad for the newer guys. They should have separate groups to be fair. One with experience the other with none.

x0unerthanlater

The good thing for new trainees is that they can get exposure.

In pd s1 there was an individual trainee (meaning he didn't belong to a company) that made it into the debut group. A few others were also new trainees from small companies.

It's a tough battle and the more charming they are the better the chances. Plus, I notice if they are picked into a group with popular/talented trainees, they're bound to do well.

x0unerthanlater

By the way, Peak's intro video is in the top 10 on Naver. That's where all the SK viewers can see him and get to know him.

I think he'll at least make it to Top 20. I'll cheer for him. :cheer:

x0unerthanlater

cr: mnet

Peak dancing to the theme song for PDx101. He's a decent dancer. Has room for improvement. I like that he has facial expressions while dancing. The viewers like that type of stuff.

p.s. Hangyul is in the same frame on the left. He's an excellent dancer/choreographer. It's nice to see them in the same shot.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
cr: mnet

Peak dancing to the theme song for PDx101. He's a decent dancer. Has room for improvement. I like that he has facial expressions while dancing. The viewers like that type of stuff.

p.s. Hangyul is in the same frame on the left. He's an excellent dancer/choreographer. It's nice to see them in the same shot.
He did really good considering he was sick! Wow I’m impressed with his dancing! Definitely can be a little more sharper but Im sure he will improve as time goes forward. I think his facial expressions were good and he has that manly and sexy feel to him. That will separate him from all the cute and flower boy trainees in the competition. That boy on the left was good too but my eyes were mostly on Peak the whole time. He has good stage presence if he managed to make me focus on him almost the whole time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Peak is very popular with the international fans. Every time Mnet releases videos of the trainees, Peaks videos are always the most viewed! I hope he starts gaining more attention in Korea since international fans are not allowed to vote :crybaby2:

x0unerthanlater

Peak is very popular with the international fans. Every time Mnet releases videos of the trainees, Peaks videos are always the most viewed! I hope he starts gaining more attention in Korea since international fans are not allowed to vote :crybaby2:
I wonder what his views are like on Naver. That's the only way we'll know how well received he is with knetz.

He reminds me of Baekho from Nu'est who participated in PDS2. Both has manly appearances. Knetz gave Baekho the nickname Sexy Bandit. Lol I wonder what nickname Peak will get.

He's not bad it's just he looks thicker than the others and that made him a bit slower looking
Yes, even though they're all close in age but Peak is buffer. But compared to Thai guys, his size is average. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what his views are like on Naver. That's the only way we'll know how well received he is with knetz.

He reminds me of Baekho from Nu'est who participated in PDS2. Both has manly appearances. Knetz gave Baekho the nickname Sexy Bandit. Lol I wonder what nickname Peak will get.

Yes, even though they're all close in age but Peak is buffer. But compared to Thai guys, his size is average. Lol
I was just checking Naver and his views are in the middle. The most popular and well known trainees that already have fandoms are the highest and he’s in the middle. Not too high not too low which I still consider goood since he’s not well known in Korea at all except that one music show he was on for one episode. I hope once the episodes start airing he will become more noticed. The only way he’ll get noticed is if Mnet gives him a good amount of screentime and he really needs to catch their attention.