Various Kpop News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah he said himself that 2016 was the hardest year of his life before and that he was depressed back then. He had just debuted back then. Sucks that Ikon just got their big break and now he’s gone. Enlistment would be a good idea. It’s what all South Korean male celebs go to once they’ve had a big scandal to escape for a while lol

He's young and didn't do harm to others. It's definitely a perfect time to enlist quietly. I hope he can get some sort of help because this is traumatizing. Suddenly one day, you lose your stardom.
Bobby could easily be a soloist as a rapper. If he leaves the company there's plenty of places that would take him in. Idk about the others though. Junhoe already caused a few controversies recently. YG is gonna throw them back in the dungeon till their contracts expire.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yayyyy Kang Daniel And Jihyo from Twice are dating :cheer: So far people have been very supportive of Jihyo and she hasn’t been receiving much hate but Kang Daniel has received the short end of the stick. Weird, usually woman are the one bashed during dating news! It’s kind of refreshing lol But anyways they’re bashing him cause he literally just debuted and now he’s been exposed for dating. They are calling him greedy and say he only sees his fans as ATMs just cause he’s dating :rolleyes: These people aren’t actually his real fans. They’re just those people that like to bash him. Most of his fandom is very supportive of their dating news thankfully.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yayyyy Kang Daniel And Jihyo from Twice are dating :cheer: So far people have been very supportive of Jihyo and she hasn’t been receiving much hate but Kang Daniel has received the short end of the stick. Weird, usually woman are the one bashed during dating news! It’s kind of refreshing lol But anyways they’re bashing him cause he literally just debuted and now he’s been exposed for dating. They are calling him greedy and say he only sees his fans as ATMs just cause he’s dating :rolleyes: These people aren’t actually his real fans. They’re just those people that like to bash him. Most of his fandom is very supportive of their dating news thankfully.
He gets bashed a lot just for being the most popular W1 member.
Some ppl just don't see why he's famous etc.
Antis are also mad for the fact that while he's going through the lawsuit with his former label, ppl thought he was miserable and blah blah blah but all this time he was dating Jihyo. That's one of the reasons some of his "fans" are upset with the news.

I actually only know of W1 because of KD appearances on variety shows. This sounds like it'll be another Kai & Jen situation.... it didn't end well for them. We'll see what happens...