Various Kpop News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They really want to shut down this case asap. It'll be gone with the wind and months from now no one will even talk about it. Feel sorry for those victims that just found out about their videos etc... and how many more women/ppl were dragged through the mud.

I saw those pics of him at the gym and some ppl were even saying, "is it wrong to go to the gym?" No, it's not. But the scumbag could've at least laid low for some time. Ugh. Ppl.
I know! That loser thought it was a good idea to go out to the gym the day after the case closed smh

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I know! That loser thought it was a good idea to go out to the gym the day after the case closed smh
Even if he didn't directly do any crimes I know damn well he knew exactly what was going on. So disgusting. How anyone could still happily support him is beyond me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Agree. I cant even listen to my fav big bang songs it bothers me to hear him.
Same lol every time I listen to their songs now I just try not to think about Seungri but it doesn’t work cause everyyime his lines come on I roll my eyes :risas3::facepalm:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Same lol every time I listen to their songs now I just try not to think about Seungri but it doesn’t work cause everyyime his lines come on I roll my eyes :risas3::facepalm:
Haru haru the song i always listen to now i skip it and anything other song too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haru haru the song i always listen to now i skip it and anything other song too.
I just try my hardest to block it out lol BigBang are my all time faves so it’s impossible for me to completely skip their songs haha let’s hope they make more songs together as 4 without that little snake seungri

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just try my hardest to block it out lol BigBang are my all time faves so it’s impossible for me to completely skip their songs haha let’s hope they make more songs together as 4 without that little snake seungri
I havent been even listening to much kpop anymore mostly old song from 2006 to 2016. And mainly new songs from kdramas i watched.

x0unerthanlater

True.. I'll probably be able to listen to some of their songs again in the distancee futureee..
The other 4 have distinct enough voices that it overshadows his. I honestly wouldn't be able to pick out his voice unless I listen carefully at distinguishing the other voices first.

rae

sarNie Adult
They really want to shut down this case asap. It'll be gone with the wind and months from now no one will even talk about it. Feel sorry for those victims that just found out about their videos etc... and how many more women/ppl were dragged through the mud.

I saw those pics of him at the gym and some ppl were even saying, "is it wrong to go to the gym?" No, it's not. But the scumbag could've at least laid low for some time. Ugh. Ppl.
Honestly it sickens me to read about what the victims went through, and I cannot even imagine what they're even thinking when they see these monsters get off scotch free, and acting all high and mighty. I am completely astounded by how blatantly corrupt the system is, apparently the whistleblower for the burning sun case is now being charged with sex crimes or something. Everything is so unfair.

Yeah nothing wrong with the gym, but he didn't need to gloat and rub it in. He's just garnering more hate for himself, even though he's already leaving the industry, it is not nearly enough. I don't normally say this, but I hope very bad things happen to him and all those other people that are involved. I got chills reading about some of the things these people did, there is no justice.

x0unerthanlater

Honestly it sickens me to read about what the victims went through, and I cannot even imagine what they're even thinking when they see these monsters get off scotch free, and acting all high and mighty. I am completely astounded by how blatantly corrupt the system is, apparently the whistleblower for the burning sun case is now being charged with sex crimes or something. Everything is so unfair.

Yeah nothing wrong with the gym, but he didn't need to gloat and rub it in. He's just garnering more hate for himself, even though he's already leaving the industry, it is not nearly enough. I don't normally say this, but I hope very bad things happen to him and all those other people that are involved. I got chills reading about some of the things these people did, there is no justice.
I honestly believe what you give to the world will be given back to you. All those ppl who did heinous crimes will be served the same, in due time. It's heartbreaking for the victims. Some probably never realized it till everything came into light.

Reactions: rae

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang! Another YG artist allegedly involved in buying/taking drugs... Will this be the end for the whole company?
I doubt the company will completely go under. Their artists still sell really well despite all the scandals the company goes through. This most likely won’t cause any big dents cause YG is already known as the druggie company. Tbh i feel bad for idols who get caught using drugs like weed and stuff. I know it’s illegal but here in the U.S. it’s normalized so I don’t view it as a bad thing. Kpop idols go through so much stress and depression so I don’t blame them for turning to drugs. As long as they aren’t hurting anyone or majorly hurting themselves, I don’t see it as something bad. Dispatch really has something against YG. I’m 100% sure that other artists from different companies also do really crazy and illegal stuff but they only seem to care about exposing YG artists. First Jennie’s dating scandal, then Seungri’s whole huge scandal, and now this.

x0unerthanlater

I doubt the company will completely go under. Their artists still sell really well despite all the scandals the company goes through. This most likely won’t cause any big dents cause YG is already known as the druggie company. Tbh i feel bad for idols who get caught using drugs like weed and stuff. I know it’s illegal but here in the U.S. it’s normalized so I don’t view it as a bad thing. Kpop idols go through so much stress and depression so I don’t blame them for turning to drugs. As long as they aren’t hurting anyone or majorly hurting themselves, I don’t see it as something bad. Dispatch really has something against YG. I’m 100% sure that other artists from different companies also do really crazy and illegal stuff but they only seem to care about exposing YG artists. First Jennie’s dating scandal, then Seungri’s whole huge scandal, and now this.
idk... LSD is pretty serious.
I don't care bout weed either but illegal drugs are just no.

I'm hoping it's not true because I like iKon's music.
But dang, they got the chat messages.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
idk... LSD is pretty serious.
I don't care bout weed either but illegal drugs are just no.

I'm hoping it's not true because I like iKon's music.
But dang, they got the chat messages.
I’m pretty sure it’s true. He’s a dummy for doing all that through kakao chat. So easy to snitch on him tsk tsk. If you’re gonna use drugs, at least be a little smarter about it lol I guess I don’t think LSD is too hard of a drug cause I see so many people my age doing it. I think if it’s occasional it’s fine. Just hope it didn’t turn into anything serious. Besides, this group didn’t have a very good image before anyways. The only group in YG with somewhat of a clean image is BP *knock on wood*. The only “scandals” they had was the one where Jennie got caught dating Kai from Exo and also her lazy performing scandal. Hopefully those girls never get into any serious scandals. They seem smarter than that but, I’m smart enough to know that some of these idols are completely different behind closed doors.

x0unerthanlater

I’m pretty sure it’s true. He’s a dummy for doing all that through kakao chat. So easy to snitch on him tsk tsk. If you’re gonna use drugs, at least be a little smarter about it lol I guess I don’t think LSD is too hard of a drug cause I see so many people my age doing it. I think if it’s occasional it’s fine. Just hope it didn’t turn into anything serious. Besides, this group didn’t have a very good image before anyways. The only group in YG with somewhat of a clean image is BP *knock on wood*. The only “scandals” they had was the one where Jennie got caught dating Kai from Exo and also her lazy performing scandal. Hopefully those girls never get into any serious scandals. They seem smarter than that but, I’m smart enough to know that some of these idols are completely different behind closed doors.
I just don't agree with drugs no matter what the situation. Mild drugs lead to the heavier stuff. Once you try 1 thing, it's a bigger chance to be curious of other drugs. With stress and depression combined it's easy to fall prey to what drugs can make you feel. Ppl with already unstable mentalities get addicted even on the first try.

Aaaaand, B.I. confirmed to have left the group/company.
It's so sad and such a shame. IKON finally had a breakthrough and was doing very well with their recent comeback. This is shocking...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just don't agree with drugs no matter what the situation. Mild drugs lead to the heavier stuff. Once you try 1 thing, it's a bigger chance to be curious of other drugs. With stress and depression combined it's easy to fall prey to what drugs can make you feel. Ppl with already unstable mentalities get addicted even on the first try.

Aaaaand, B.I. confirmed to have left the group/company.
It's so sad and such a shame. IKON finally had a breakthrough and was doing very well with their recent comeback. This is shocking...
I really can’t stand Dispatch. Turns out he never actually used the drugs but just contacted the drug dealer. That what’s been reported. If that’s true, then Dispatch ruined the poor guy’s career over nothing. I wish they would focus their attention on real things that matter like Seungris situation where many people were affected and hurt rather than on someone whose just hurting themselves. I don’t think drug use is something that is worth ruining someone’s career over. Wish B.I. the best.

x0unerthanlater

I really can’t stand Dispatch. Turns out he never actually used the drugs but just contacted the drug dealer. That what’s been reported. If that’s true, then Dispatch ruined the poor guy’s career over nothing. I wish they would focus their attention on real things that matter like Seungris situation where many people were affected and hurt rather than on someone whose just hurting themselves. I don’t think drug use is something that is worth ruining someone’s career over. Wish B.I. the best.
Yeah, if Dispatch was so great why didn't they expose more on the Burning Sun case.

B.I. is reflecting. Even if he didn't use LSD he pretty much admitted to doing X. He was most likely going through depression and stress. If SK had an understanding of mental health, these idols would have a better grip on how to deal with their problems.
It would be a good time for him to enlist. Get out of the limelight and off of social media. He's a talented young man. Knetz aren't exactly bashing him to harshly, I think he can make a comeback as a solo one day.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, if Dispatch was so great why didn't they expose more on the Burning Sun case.

B.I. is reflecting. Even if he didn't use LSD he pretty much admitted to doing X. He was most likely going through depression and stress. If SK had an understanding of mental health, these idols would have a better grip on how to deal with their problems.
It would be a good time for him to enlist. Get out of the limelight and off of social media. He's a talented young man. Knetz aren't exactly bashing him to harshly, I think he can make a comeback as a solo one day.
Yeah he said himself that 2016 was the hardest year of his life before and that he was depressed back then. He had just debuted back then. Sucks that Ikon just got their big break and now he’s gone. Enlistment would be a good idea. It’s what all South Korean male celebs go to once they’ve had a big scandal to escape for a while lol