TV dramas must stop justifying rape

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't think lakorn is ready to have
P"k seduce the N'k
and i alway thought that why R' scene was use since the ideal N'k is pure and innocent ! So , if 2009 is getting rid of all R' scene & kiss/slap then viewer will see no body contact ...no kisses ...no hugging ...nothing . It like watching boran lakorn without the magical power

cecilia

Staff member
i don't think lakorn is ready to have
P"k seduce the N'k
and i alway thought that why R' scene was use since the ideal N'k is pure and innocent ! So , if 2009 is getting rid of all R' scene & kiss/slap then viewer will see no body contact ...no kisses ...no hugging ...nothing . It like watching boran lakorn without the magical power
cracked me up on that boran comment. :loool:
seduction can create magnetism as well.
but that involve alot of doing illegal stuff too. ;)

wow you gurls are something ....kinda WILD
-Blame it in good r lakorn ..
the good that us girls got out of this is that we didn't mimick this in life :p ..
ppl just need to control their feeling and put into words than acting upon it :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. lakorn will be boring if it's missing it main ingredient.
at the end ppl should just learn to control themselves in reality.
now i feel like a victim, being trap in this on going debate .. '
even i have a hard time accepting the good and bad of lakorn. :(

solin

sarNie Adult
I have also thought that lakorns shouldn't use rape as a storyline and more especialy if at the end the lead roles are together. I think this way not because I think that It can justify rape in real life but just because there is no sense. I mean how can the lead femal fall in love with this kind of man and don't do anything. I know that she can be effrayed for her reputation...OK but I don't think she can really fall in love and forget him ! The logic would be the p'ek goes to prison at the end.
...that It's why I don't like watching this kind of lakorn, and It's explain why I stop watchin SB & JLR after the first episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
^but if that's the case, JLR didn't happen until the middle of the lakorn ..
and the act in there is bearable than SB .. SB have no reason in doing so.
Not saying that JLR have the right but the excuse there is worth the misunderstanding.

i dont' know .. seeing one r is okay but mulitiple r --
the n'ek shouldn't never ever accept p'ek back after what he put her through.
especially repeatedly using her. no exception. disgusting and disturbing as if i have not mention enough :lol: *sorry*

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think it depend on the lakorn itself too but most of time R' scene is in REVENGE PLOT but there is some lakorn i think it unnecessary -- it like the producer just throw it in there :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
i think it depend on the lakorn itself too but most of time R' scene is in REVENGE PLOT but there is some lakorn i think it unnecessary -- it like the producer just throw it in there :huh:
yes. for high rating. shame on time ..
still JLR is worth the r just b/c the reason is understandable :lol: ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: ...those lakorn is base on a novel really . So , if they want to get rid of R' in lakorn they should rip the page off those novel too and what about thai moive ? does it have scene like those , cuz i don't watch movie

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. remind me of how they burn them bible stuff ..
BURN .. BURN .. BURN .. might as well ban the writer for having such negative thought :p

man, the world would suck if we totally do all that. the world will so be dull ..
can't live in a utopia world, need them bad apple to be talk of the town.
*i am not a gossiping person either* but it just came out like that way. :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I doubt they'll get rid of R scenes any time soon. ;)

solin

sarNie Adult
^but if that's the case, JLR didn't happen until the middle of the lakorn ..
and the act in there is bearable than SB .. SB have no reason in doing so.
Not saying that JLR have the right but the excuse there is worth the misunderstanding.
I can explain...I have the habit to stop watching after some episodes because I don't like watching more than 3 episodes a day. But my mother and my sister like to continue lakorns without me...so I have the habit to ask them what happened next and if they tell me an aspect I don't like, like a rape from p'ek on n'ek, I just stop continuing the lakorn. That is why I have watched the beginning of many lakorns without continuing them.

Anyway, it's just that love issue from a rape doesn't make sense to me, and I don't like to see a n'ek so stupid !
But I really don't think that rape in lakorn can influence real life...if not It can work only on people who has already problems...It's like games online, only people who have problems in their life become real addicted. But if you are reasonable, so you can distinct what is real and what is fiction.
So the fact is just I don't like this kind of plot because of the n'ek who is too weak...!

cecilia

Staff member
nice girl love bad boi
i second that .. them bad boys will change to be with them nice girls.

look at HARITH and SORIPA .. he is nice and all, SORIPA make him wild and crazy . LOl ..

SORIYA and her strawberry make HARITH melt down and propose :lol:

(MAN, i read too many fiction :loool:)

same in lakorn. player p'ek learn their lesson all b/c of nice n'ek .. though, some don't desert love at the end either--KAWEE for his brutal attack/manipulation

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i somehow agree with the author too.

i mean one R is really enough for a lakorn if it need to be there for the attraction for the audience and the storyline, but repeately R n'ek is just too much and the n'ek shouldn't ever accept/forgive what the p'ek did no matter how good he becomes at the end.

i'm prefered willing. and i disagreed to stated that the n'ek will be seen as "too easy" if it comes to wiling with the p'ek. We're in 2008 lol, and as long as the n'ek and p'ek really love each other, why can't they have the willing?

cecilia

Staff member
I can explain...I have the habit to stop watching after some episodes because I don't like watching more than 3 episodes a day. But my mother and my sister like to continue lakorns without me...so I have the habit to ask them what happened next and if they tell me an aspect I don't like, like a rape from p'ek on n'ek, I just stop continuing the lakorn. That is why I have watched the beginning of many lakorns without continuing them.

Anyway, it's just that love issue from a rape doesn't make sense to me, and I don't like to see a n'ek so stupid !
But I really don't think that rape in lakorn can influence real life...if not It can work only on people who has already problems...It's like games online, only people who have problems in their life become real addicted. But if you are reasonable, so you can distinct what is real and what is fiction.
So the fact is just I don't like this kind of plot because of the n'ek who is too weak...!
ah, i get what you mean.
NARIN was too weak especially being use/got r repeatedly. very disturbing.

i still think JLR is better in justifying the action just b/c she was not all that weak to him.
she fights back. the r happen due to his reason of misunderstanding but she did struggle to push him off.
plus, he and his conscience stop himself from making same mistake with her and instead, makeup with her.

i don't know. i don't mind one r but repeatedly r just make me wanna puke ..
and to have n'ek accept p'k after repeatedly r her, just even more sad.
here will never be love. the bad memory will stay there forever with n'ek.
nless, she decide to brush it off and accept her reality.
but i would never ever accept anything like this if this happen in reality.

i guess, the difference is that we need to really focus on reality and fantasy.

i somehow agree with the author too.

i mean one R is really enough for a lakorn if it need to be there for the attraction for the audience and the storyline, but repeately R n'ek is just too much and the n'ek shouldn't ever accept/forgive what the p'ek did no matter how good he becomes at the end.

i'm prefered willing. and i disagreed to stated that the n'ek will be seen as "too easy" if it comes to wiling with the p'ek. We're in 2008 lol, and as long as the n'ek and p'ek really love each other, why can't they have the willing?
not many ppl think like that. seem and sound like thailand lakorn fans will view it like that but of course, if it's our fave couple. anything can happen, it might not consider easy.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It's true what the writer is saying, its not the people knowing between reality and entertainment its the kids, parents leave their kids watching TV alone all the time or watching and not telling them if this is right or wrong, sure we can blame on the parents for that but who's going to have time to tell the kids all the time if most of the lakorns have r scenes and r scenes. Kids these days are growing up very fast and TV are their biggest influence, they learn from it alot. Especially when on TV they see rape than seeing that everything is ok after rape... kids they are innocent, what they watch they will remember. For example not long ago kids age only 10-12 watched a movie with rape and going out to rape a 7 years old girl! -_- Start doing now for the future, and progression for the present.

Sawan Bieng made me very very out of mood for r scenes lakorns, made me so disgusted, and don't like the lakorn at all even the acting was SUPER or they did their scenes out like a Hollywood star, it doesn't get me. I get disgusted everytime I see their face even <_< for her to love someone who raped her 4 times, for him to even have the face to face her and love her, its so fantasy and wrong. I have never hear of real stories where a girl falls in love and married and have a happy life with her rapist. It's crazy and it proves very very much how people in Thailand are not understanding it that its a crime and producers and directors are all promoting it as its a Honeymoon night :mellow:

Oh talk about Rape and being Easy, gosh I remember about JLR against WMK how people were saying Pancake was easy for Oil because they willingly slept together, how pathetic! :rolleyes: and thinking Soriya was a good girl for getting raped because she was not 'easy' she tried to fight :wacko:

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
It's true what the writer is saying, its not the people knowing between reality and entertainment its the kids, parents leave their kids watching TV alone all the time or watching and not telling them if this is right or wrong, sure we can blame on the parents for that but who's going to have time to tell the kids all the time if most of the lakorns have r scenes and r scenes. Kids these days are growing up very fast and TV are their biggest influence, they learn from it alot. Especially when on TV they see rape than seeing that everything is ok after rape... kids they are innocent, what they watch they will remember. For example not long ago kids age only 10-12 watched a movie with rape and going out to rape a 7 years old girl! -_- Start doing now for the future, and progression for the present.

Sawan Bieng made me very very out of mood for r scenes lakorns, made me so disgusted, and don't like the lakorn at all even the acting was SUPER or they did their scenes out like a Hollywood star, it doesn't get me. I get disgusted everytime I see their face even <_< for her to love someone who raped her 4 times, for him to even have the face to face her and love her, its so fantasy and wrong. I have never hear of real stories where a girl falls in love and married and have a happy life with her rapist. It's crazy and it proves very very much how people in Thailand are not understanding it that its a crime and producers and directors are all promoting it as its a Honeymoon night :mellow:
Oh talk about Rape and being Easy, gosh I remember about JLR against WMK how people were saying Pancake was easy for Oil because they willingly slept together, how pathetic! :rolleyes: and thinking Soriya was a good girl for getting raped because she was not 'easy' she tried to fight :wacko:
I agree with you!!!!!!!!!!