TV dramas must stop justifying rape

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha. I don;t know you. But I like the tone of your rhetoric. .. umm but I'm gonna have to disagree with your logic again. It's true. The individual is the most important factor in what a person chooses to do. But I'll stress it again. As a society, I think part of whatever goes on, is part our responsibility as a whole. So you say that it goes back to the individual. True. But I say it keeps gong back and forth. It doesn't stop.

lmao. And you mentioning some ppl idiots just reinforced why I'm here blabbing to begin with. I like to consider that everyone's arguments are legitimate. Yeah... I just like to defend the minority that's all. Even tho you're calling them idiots was just meant to be funny.
:wub:
Ditto, girl, it ain't never gonna stop. it goes back and forth...like ice cream. just keep eating it. society is ice cream. legitimacy is ice cream. minority is ice cream. idiots are ice cream. nong gino is ice cream. hell, nong gino is a hot fudge sundae! bottom line is, everything is ice cream.

i hope ur not lactose intolerant, or hate ice cream??

u get what i'm sayin', homeslice? hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL!!!! I think I'll try.

OMG. 70% of the adult population is lactose intolerant! I just found out I was last year.... O_O

But I like chocolate chip mint ice cream... Well. All will do.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha holy crap, 70%?? that's madness. i feel bad for them. missing out on the good stuff...well, limited with it, if anything.

...but i know what you mean about justifying for the minority. deep down inside, i kinda feel the same way. that's the great thing about being able to choose.

because it's never one thing or one person, i strive to get the point across about understanding everything around you as the individual decision maker. of course, ur influenced by society. of course, ur influenced by the exposures of everything which exists. and of course, you don't understand everything u come in contact with. it doesn't make u an idiot or wrong. it's just something that's inevitably human, because u are what u make of those things...and the reason why i joke so harshly. it's because i can.

if i'm "elected" to be the almighty decision maker of the world, and decided to take...oh, i don't know...r-scenes away. i've stopped the viewing of it and started a revolution of disparity. the thing that supplements and taints our conduct is our conduct, and vice versa. it would not even have anything to do with what i've stopped in the first place. it almost doesn't make sense, but just like how i don't make sense of my perversion, people are having a hard time making sense of their sanity. the "thing" that is suppose to stop "it", starts it, and the "thing" that's suppose to start "it", stops it.

at the end of the day, we all agree that r-scenes rule the world? :huh: :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao ..girl im head is spinning but it all cool . I just know Gino is my little strawberry shot cake ice cream

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My whole family is lactose intolerant. I guess we barely drank milk when were growing, that probably explains why my 31 year old sister is 4'9. Hehehehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
my employee was born lactose intolerant. she couldn't drink milk like "every" other baby. they had to buy a special liquid formula to feed her. that sucks!! i mean, everything is made with milk!! and when i say everything, i pretty much mean all the popular naughty foods. lol

i asked her if she's EVER had chocolate, ice cream, pizza or anything like that and she told me that she's NEVER had anything that descended from milk! she's EXTREMELY sensitive to milk and that fascinates me! hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I can eat ice cream. But I can't consume too much milk within a certain span time. Otherwise I start getting symptoms of lactose intolerance. :X