Top Award 08'

cecilia

Staff member
Since Lakorns are made for audience to watch. Their votes surely made the result.
^exactly my point, you just answer your own comments --- their vote made the result, aff is talent in the fan's eyes --- so she made it in the list b/c she is what they want LOL

as for Ken, i do not like that hair either .. plus, he seem to aged too --- bad skin reflection in these last few pictures

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
^exactly my point, you just answer your own comments --- their vote made the result, aff is talent in the fan's eyes --- so she made it in the list b/c she is what they want LOL

as for Ken, i do not like that hair either .. plus, he seem to aged too --- bad skin reflection in these last few pictures
I never said she was not good enough to be considered. What I said was like "she does not deserve to win".

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol his tie clashes w/ da shirt too lol oh my lord i was skimming through da show and da guys' hair is soooooo :huh: :mellow: :huh: :mellow: :huh: :mellow: look like they used a whole bottle of gel and a whole lot of time
:loool: Seriously... It's like :eek: :blink: I don't know what Ken did but his hair reminds me of Krit's hair in photo shoot with that Noon Siniita. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noo ken's hair is tame. u should see da other guys' hairstyles LOL lots of cockatoos walkin around LOL

erm i don't mean to butt in yah's debate but it don't matter if aff or whoever deserve or don't deserve to win dis award because it's solely based on votes. u can buy as many tv pool mags as u want and send in all ur vote cards and they're gonna count dem up. parn and others lost over bie. dat aint fair but nobody complaining lol

cecilia

Staff member
Aff does not fit the title "Best Actress", especially compared with her competitors. She is pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest.
Congrats to Ann and Ken! They did an amazing job in Sawan Biang.
I never said she was not good enough to be considered. What I said was like "she does not deserve to win".
01. you said, she does not fit the title -- means, she's not qualify to be consider a best actress.
02. you said, she's pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest
-- this imply, she does not have the talent, only her beauty, so in all, she still does not qualify to be compare to her competitors.

if i misunderstood, please elite me more --

Petch, i'm trying to make a point here, i'm not complaining :p ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was looking over the pictures....credits to sanook
i think paul dressed nice, except his hair :( but his face pose is funny... <3

and i <3 aum

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
01. you said, she does not fit the title -- means, she's not qualify to be consider a best actress.
02. you said, she's pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest
-- this imply, she does not have the talent, only her beauty, so in all, she still does not qualify to be compare to her competitors.

if i misunderstood, please elite me more --

Petch, i'm trying to make a point here, i'm not complaining :p ..

01"does not fit the title" means "does not deserve to win the title"
02 she qualifies to be compared with others but after doing the comparison...

More clarification (do not wanna add a new reply):
01.What I mean by "she does not fit the title especially compared with her competitors" means she is weaker compared with the others, that's why she does not deserve to win.
02. I never said she did not qualifiy to be nominated or taken into viewers' consideration along with the others in the list. What I have always been trying to say is after comparing her with the others in the list, she does not qualify to actually get the title"best actress"
and about what I said earlier that "I never said she was not good enough to be considered" means I never said she was not good enough to be taken into viewers/judges' consideration when they made their votes

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
eh... I don't like it when Aum does his hair like that... -_- apparent from his hair, he's looking extra sharp. :D

Oohhh I like Paul's tie... :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
eh... I don't like it when Aum does his hair like that... -_- apparent from his hair, he's looking extra sharp. :D

i think um likes his hair like dat lol he's done his hair like dat for most of his events recently.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: Seriously... It's like :eek: :blink: I don't know what Ken did but his hair reminds me of Krit's hair in photo shoot with that Noon Siniita. :lol:
lol it does look like krit's hairstyle...made ken stole it from the photoshoot, i'm just kidding. but i think it's great that actors/actresses are trying out different looks/hairstyles, some good some not so good. (if that made any sense ^^)

i like that hairstyle on him in BBK ^^ well at least we know he has a clean forehead, no acne :lol:
i think paul looks good in black...hmmm no date i presume, i would have been his ^_^ :wub:

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
Since Lakorns are made for audience to watch. Their votes surely made the result.
If the result of the award made by several judges instead of the audiences, then I'm sure the best actress will goes to either Ann or Kob, because they both have convinced, good acting.

Anyway for me la, I'm so so so happy that Ann wins this award again since 2001 and 2006, she is the Top actress for 2008, that's all~

Congrats to Ann and Ken :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol it does look like krit's hairstyle...made ken stole it from the photoshoot, i'm just kidding. but i think it's great that actors/actresses are trying out different looks/hairstyles, some good some not so good. (if that made any sense ^^)

i like that hairstyle on him in BBK ^^ well at least we know he has a clean forehead, no acne :lol:
i think paul looks good in black...hmmm no date i presume, i would have been his ^_^ :wub:
:lol: yeah... it's cool that ken's trying out something new... but i just wished he didn't go that route. LOL. I'll get over it sooner or later...

LOL. I like Aum's hair in JLR. It's more wild. LOL. That all greased hairstyle just screams, "Help me!" to me. LOl.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:lol: yeah... it's cool that ken's trying out something new... but i just wished he didn't go that route. LOL. I'll get over it sooner or later...

LOL. I like Aum's hair in JLR. It's more wild. LOL. That all greased hairstyle just screams, "Help me!" to me. LOl.
like ken's going through a phase? lol. i wish i could be their son's babysitter. it would be such an awesome job. ^^

i do too, the hairstyle in the jungle. :drool: :drool: :drool:
in BBK though, i think his hairstyle matches his clothing wear. it's like a modern casual wear ^.^

OOOoOoo more pictures...jui is pretty, her and new make such an adorable couple too.
but who are the last two people? they both are pretty.