Top Award 08'

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Aff does not fit the title "Best Actress", especially compared with her competitors. She is pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest.
Congrats to Ann and Ken! They did an amazing job in Sawan Biang.
My exact thought!
Congprats. to Ken and Ann. They did a wonderful job in SB and very much deserve it.
I knew both of them are going to win and when their nonimation picture came up on the screen, you could heard loud screams...so you could pretty much tell that a lot of people are rooting for them :D

Aff is very pretty but what I see in JR is just her crying, almost throughout the whole lakorn. It's good she has the talent to really cry her heart out but I think compared to Ann's role in SB, Aff does not stand a chance. When her name came up and there's Ann there, it's obvious to me who will win. Sawang Bieng is HOT! Ann only has one lakorn for 2008 and she still manage to take home Best Actress of 2008. I'm impressed as always.

Now her character in Borisud Babum Kean is hot and so real. She really is an amazing actress!!! Now, I'm already thinking about Top Award 2009 :p ....I think Aum A. stand a chance of winning for 2009.
Ken and Ann RULE!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Aff does not fit the title "Best Actress", especially compared with her competitors. She is pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest.
Congrats to Ann and Ken! They did an amazing job in Sawan Biang.
she's a talent actress. just because she does not have enough versatile roles, doesn't mean she's not talent.
and OBVIOUSLY, if it's a beauty contest,she WILL still be put down too b/c other will say she's not beautiful enough.

SHE'S TALENT ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDER IN THE SAME CATEGORY WITH THE OTHER ACTRESSES according to the BOARD OF DIRECTOR :p
what more can i say LOL

My exact thought!
Congprats. to Ken and Ann. They did a wonderful job in SB and very much deserve it.
I knew both of them are going to win and when their nonimation picture came up on the screen, you could heard loud screams...so you could pretty much tell that a lot of people are rooting for them :D

Aff is very pretty but what I see in JR is just her crying, almost throughout the whole lakorn. It's good she has the talent to really cry her heart out but I think compared to Ann's role in SB, Aff does not stand a chance. When her name came up and there's Ann there, it's obvious to me who will win. Sawang Bieng is HOT! Ann only has one lakorn for 2008 and she still manage to take home Best Actress of 2008. I'm impressed as always.

Now her character in Borisud Babum Kean is hot and so real. She really is an amazing actress!!! Now, I'm already thinking about Top Award 2009 :p ....I think Aum A. stand a chance of winning for 2009.
Ken and Ann RULE!!!
you can't blame her character, it was MEANT to CRY like that.
It's not up to her to CONSTANTLY cry -- LOl -- SCRIPT. ppl, script!

We really need to look beyond the whole bias issue here --- base on many many things not b/c you feel this or that of this person ^^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Ceci, I feel the exact same way as you.
I don't get why people can say other people are bias when they are too.

And like P'Ceci said she was MEANT to cry in JR. I don't get how you guys can say stuff about Aff so much when you guys just think about her characters. You act like she wanted to cry the whole lakorn. :rolleyes:
Just cause you're an Anne fan doesn't mean you can't like Aff. I love Aff and I still like Anne. I don't get how you can hate someone or don't like someone you don't know lol.

And Sophiiee: I can obviously tell you're not a fan of Aff. Which I don't care. But you can think whatever you want like i said. And you don't need to roll your eyes. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww ken/anne both look good. haha it'll be funny if ken was actually sitting in the between instead of noi.

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
aww ken/anne both look good. haha it'll be funny if ken was actually sitting in the between instead of noi.

B) :lol: :D You, naughty thoughts~

I like both Ann and Noi, Ann suits Ken at most on screen, Noi is that only sweetheart for Ken in real life, Ken is such a lucky guy lah~

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, how can Noi allow that when she knows, every minutes and chances he have with Anne will make the fans go wild .. :p

and yes, i like Anne before i like Aff but i look at them as two individual actresses with their own talents .. i just don't' go off and say bad things about Anne b/c of this or that .. If i have to name, sure, there are some to complain but i didn't not let it bother me to the point where i have to bring her image down --- i believe, ppl are meant to play their role --- no need to say, they're not talent when they did their job well ... UNTALENTED ppl are those that don't do anything at all but got nominate --- now, those are untalented ---

another thing is, if she's not talent enough, how can His Serene Highness, Prince Chatrichalerm Yukol, consider or take her in to play the LEAD MAIN ACTRESS in his 700 MILLION BAHT TRILOGY movie 'KING NARESUAN' --- there are so many talent people out there, why her then if she's not talent enough :p Don't tell me, his highness is BLIND -- i would roll my eyes then LOl

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YAYYYAA!!
Congrats to Both Ken&&Ann!
me na soooo happy that Sawan Biang is the TOP LAKORN 08!!
xx]]]]]

tinah

sarNie Coma
^tinah, how can Noi allow that when she knows, every minutes and chances he have with Anne will make the fans go wild .. :p

and yes, i like Anne before i like Aff but i look at them as two individual actresses with their own talents .. i just don't' go off and say bad things about Anne b/c of this or that .. If i have to name, sure, there are some to complain but i didn't not let it bother me to the point where i have to bring her image down --- i believe, ppl are meant to play their role --- no need to say, they're not talent when they did their job well ... UNTALENTED ppl are those that don't do anything at all but got nominate --- now, those are untalented ---

another thing is, if she's not talent enough, how can His Serene Highness, Prince Chatrichalerm Yukol, consider or take her in to play the LEAD MAIN ACTRESS in his 700 MILLION BAHT TRILOGY movie 'KING NARESUAN' --- there are so many talent people out there, why her then if she's not talent enough :p Don't tell me, his highness is BLIND -- i would roll my eyes then LOl
preach on cecilia! :lol: i think you probaly got some people stuck..

pinkangle

sarNie Egg
she's a talent actress. just because she does not have enough versatile roles, doesn't mean she's not talent.
and OBVIOUSLY, if it's a beauty contest,she WILL still be put down too b/c other will say she's not beautiful enough.

SHE'S TALENT ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDER IN THE SAME CATEGORY WITH THE OTHER ACTRESSES according to the BOARD OF DIRECTOR :p
what more can i say LOL

you can't blame her character, it was MEANT to CRY like that.
It's not up to her to CONSTANTLY cry -- LOl -- SCRIPT. ppl, script!

We really need to look beyond the whole bias issue here --- base on many many things not b/c you feel this or that of this person ^^
you all need to keep quite, do you know what she had to go through to cry in jai rao <_ :angry: you know you can;t act like she does and it's very hard also i think aff is a beautiful and talented actress and fits the title of best actress she won in 2007 and i think she has a lot of chances to win again maybe not this year but some other time.i love aff and like ann i think they are both great actress, you can't act and you have no right to bring her image down jusy because you like ann a little more than aff.Aff i always love you and will support you ''FIGHTING''

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
Haha, not look at best Ken&Ann, but they look happy, so I'm happy~

beautiful Chompoo, better dresses than that night, although the dress is still a little strange~

You have to see this picture, I think it is funny, queen Noi between KA~

cecilia

Staff member
you all need to keep quite, do you know what she had to go through to cry in jai rao <_ :angry: you know you can;t act like she does and it's very hard also i think aff is a beautiful and talented actress and fits the title of best actress she won in 2007 and i think she has a lot of chances to win again maybe not this year but some other time.i love aff and like ann i think they are both great actress, you can't act and you have no right to bring her image down jusy because you like ann a little more than aff.Aff i always love you and will support you ''FIGHTING''
HI 5* --- fighting !!! i'll support her through --- until i get tired or get old and no longer do forum-ing :loool:

Haha, not look at best Ken&Ann, but they look happy, so I'm happy~
^it was in the award show also -- you can see clearly that the seats are filled with anne from farthest left to noi then ken :p

Well deserving, I enjoyed that lakorn. It stood out among those usual sappy/r-scene genres lol. :rolleyes:
if i have to give an award for its goodness, i agree, i will give it to KF too just b/c it's on a different level of lakorn ^^

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
P'Ceci, I feel the exact same way as you.
I don't get why people can say other people are bias when they are too.

And like P'Ceci said she was MEANT to cry in JR. I don't get how you guys can say stuff about Aff so much when you guys just think about her characters. You act like she wanted to cry the whole lakorn. :rolleyes:
Just cause you're an Anne fan doesn't mean you can't like Aff. I love Aff and I still like Anne. I don't get how you can hate someone or don't like someone you don't know lol.

And Sophiiee: I can obviously tell you're not a fan of Aff. Which I don't care. But you can think whatever you want like i said. And you don't need to roll your eyes. ^_^
She was meant to cry in JR, but the way she cries... sometimes hard to distinguish if she is trying to cry or smile. I do not hate Aff and if it is a beauty contest, I might go for her :D
As for the rolling eyes thing, its allowed and you dont need to tell me not to either :rolleyes: