Top Award 08'

tinah

sarNie Coma
Best Actor: Ken
Best Actress:Anne

:yahoo: i didnt think ken will win since he got nom. twice but congrats to the two once again. ill post up the rest later

ademain

sarNie Egg
:D Congratulations, ken&ann, perfect couple

top award, and the news of two lakorns a year, a wonderful start in 2009 :p

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah a big congrats to both of them again this year. I really wanted Aff to win though but Anne is fine. Well once again congrats to them!!! :D

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
Yeah a big congrats to both of them again this year. I really wanted Aff to win though but Anne is fine. Well once again congrats to them!!! :D
Aff does not fit the title "Best Actress", especially compared with her competitors. She is pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest.
Congrats to Ann and Ken! They did an amazing job in Sawan Biang.

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
Aff does not fit the title "Best Actress", especially compared with her competitors. She is pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest.
Congrats to Ann and Ken! They did an amazing job in Sawan Biang.
Totally agree with you~

If not Ann, then Kob, then Pancake. In my opinion Kob's acting is excellent, too.

But anyway, Ann deserved to win this award.

I really like what you said: this is not a beauty contest :D :D :D : :lol: :lol: :lol:

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
A big congrat to both Ken and Ann. No surprise on this win because they both did a great job in SB!!! :dude:

jazzy

sarNie Egg
Congratulation to Ann + Ken!!!!!!!!!!...... for their excellent performance to be a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :p

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
I GUESS BOOBS ARE IN...I MEAN IF U GOT IT KOOL BUT THE ONES WHO WEAR TINY/2 SIZES TOO SMALL...BARF
ITS FUNNI HOW MOSTLY THE ONES WHO HAVE TALENT DON'T SHOE THEIR BOOBS AS MUCH...555
I LUV JUI'S DRESS

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Top Awards '08 a disappointment. The live performance seem like it was just last minutes practice like the opening so many stars yet most don't seem to know what they're doing. Only performance I like is Aof, Calorie, Bua, Rose singing.
Anyway I think Aof should have take the title for best singer. I still love Bie the Star. toward the end of the awards is good. I guess the audience did not show so much love until toward the end that's why the awards closing is good.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg!!! i'm soooo happy!!! so it's sb, ann -sb, ken -sb, aew-sb!!! what about the supporting actress?

congrats my ken and anne!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I already knew who was going to win. It's not a suprise. But I wanted to see what everyone was going to wear but it was pretty disappointing because everyone was dressed so ehh -_- lol.
I think Noon looked so pretty though. ^_^

And I didn't even see Aff there.!

And by the way to the comments about Aff. Saying this isn't a beauty contest. Of course it isn't but I don't get what you are trying to say? Saying she can't act and all she has is beauty? If so that's not true. Maybe to you, I mean yeah she's not the super best but it's not like she can't act. But whatever just wanted to say something cause I don't exactly know what you mean.

Anyways congrats to all the winners ^_^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
im not surprised with the results.
it doesnt matter that ken/anne won again lol
but yeah, it was nice to see everyone dressed up nice and lovely...esp. my Son-yuk baby LOL