Top Award 08'

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Aff does not fit the title "Best Actress", especially compared with her competitors. She is pretty, that's all and this is not a beauty contest.
Congrats to Ann and Ken! They did an amazing job in Sawan Biang.
How could Aff not fit into the Best Actress title. She is sooooo talented. Every one who is nominee is fit to this title or else they wouldn't be nominated. That's all I have to say!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think Ken's hair is for his new movie, "Rot Fai Faa…Maa Ha Na Ter", I believe it's currently filming.
It's a romance comedy, Ken's plays a sky train mechanic. I don't really blame him for the hair, I blame him for the outfit. ISH! UG!

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
How could Aff not fit into the Best Actress title. She is sooooo talented. Every one who is nominee is fit to this title or else they wouldn't be nominated. That's all I have to say!!!
She is just not talented enough to win herself this title"Best Actress". My saying of "does not fit the title" is made based on the comparison of her with the others in the list

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
And who will be blind enough to say she's not beautiful. If anything, I say it was her beauty that caught my attention :p

I think she's talent in her own right. I believe the reason why Ann win the award was because her role in Sawang Bieng was better than Aff's role in Jai Rao. Aff's character in the JR is rather weak, much crying and always seem to beat herself black and blue. Of course, the script says she had to cried so she did. Obviously, if we compare her character to Ann's character in SB, I'll said even the director will choose Anne. Let's just say that the character in SB and JR were not played by Ann or Aff but someone who we don't know. I am willing to bet that the character in Sawang Bieng will win (or most likey to win) because it's a better role which deserve to be reward. So if we comparing like this, jus the character of the lakorn, it's hard to believe that even you will think the character in JR will win. If you do than must I say that even Weir's character from Kaew Lom Petch has as much of a chance because she did a good job with her role even thought she is a new actress.

I think Noon has a stronger role. I think she has a better chance of winning than does Aff base the role of the character.

There is a reason why it is Top Actress Award. It represents how well the actress play their character (not by how popular or beautify they are) and I just think that Ann really deserves to win for how she played her character. Noon comes in second.

And we never know. Some people might vote for someone beautiful and disregard all things consider. And please do not tell me that that never happen to you.

"base on many many things not b/c you feel this or that of this person ^^" ........seems to me that you are doing the same thing too, Ceci. It is not that you may be bias because you are Aff's fan too?

Funny, I think you are doing the same thing that Ceci mention ""base on many many things not b/c you feel this or that of this person ^^"
They say that people who are saying it are also victim of their own word. It's hard not to be bias when you feel stronger for someone.
The whole issue which need to be understand here is that Best Actress is awarded to the actress who play their character better. Yes, Aff has talent and so is Ann and it just turn out that many people think Ann play her role better....This is why she won.

I think Aff is talent but I also think part of it is because of her good look too. She did not look good for nothing. She has her look and her own talent as weapon. The two go well together. You never know, His Serene Highness might has a likeness for Aff because of her personality or other factors. Some people just do those kind of thing.

For example, Son from Kaw Lom Petch (he's a model) is very good looking and handsome but he cannot act. I like him because he's handsom and I think that if given him more time, he'll learn to pick up. As for Aff she is pretty and it also turn out that she can act...If you like someone, you tend to give that person a chance and that very chance might turn out to be a success.

Of course AFf did a good job. Noon did a very good job too, so was Ann. It just turns out that Ann won because more people think she play her role a little better. The fact that Ann won proves it all :D

Lastly, Congrats. again to Ken and Ann. They won together for Oum Ruk too!
Thanks Shizuru! My thoughts ran along the same line as yours, but you did a terrific job expressing a more objective view.

All of the actresses that were nominated GOT NOMINATED for one reason or another, so let's leave it at that and give our congratulations to the winner.

^__________^

----------------------------------------------------
That aside if it was my opinion, it would of been:
Best Actress: Anne
and if it was a beauty contest: Noon hands down!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay this top award was based on fan based lol.
Not too much about how good they played there role. The people who won got the most votes lol.

But I think everyone did a great job so congrats to all.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
And who will be blind enough to say she's not beautiful. If anything, I say it was her beauty that caught my attention :p

I think she's talent in her own right. I believe the reason why Ann win the award was because her role in Sawang Bieng was better than Aff's role in Jai Rao. Aff's character in the JR is rather weak, much crying and always seem to beat herself black and blue. Of course, the script says she had to cried so she did. Obviously, if we compare her character to Ann's character in SB, I'll said even the director will choose Anne. Let's just say that the character in SB and JR were not played by Ann or Aff but someone who we don't know. I am willing to bet that the character in Sawang Bieng will win (or most likey to win) because it's a better role which deserve to be reward. So if we comparing like this, jus the character of the lakorn, it's hard to believe that even you will think the character in JR will win. If you do than must I say that even Weir's character from Kaew Lom Petch has as much of a chance because she did a good job with her role even thought she is a new actress.
but i juz want to comment on tis particular part
...but it's not all about the role...dun bet...cuz if u had liked Pat played
Narin and Janie played Aoey....lol i dun tink the outcome
will still be the same...as much as I adore Pat..i dun tink
she would be able to handle tat role...

but i mean even Soriaya was more interesting than Aoey
but if i would give Aff an award i'll give it to her for her
role in JR

it was like tat interview Vill gave out..she said tat ppl was
paying more attentiont to Aerin becuz Kaew was more complex than
Nampet..then she started rambling about how Aerin knows more
ppl in the industry than her...i thought it was just lame excuses..
but although nampet wasn't as complex..i could still see that she is
a better actress than Aerin..

it tink it reallie depends on both the role and the actor...not one or the other..

but yes Ann does deserve the award for her performance ...

LMAO!!! U KNO WAT I THOT WAS MESSED UP? lol. when they were gonna announce best male actor...lol they only showed AUM AND KEN...HAHAHA wat happened to the others? its like they didnt stand a chance...haha which was true, but they culdve showed the other nominees too.
LOL :loool: tat was wat i was tinking too while i was watching ehehe
but to be more realistic...they should only show Ken :loool:

Yeah Yui did an excellent job on her role. I'm glad she won too.
yes and she was gorgeous as well..but Noon W. caught my eyes..ehehe
i wonder if she won her nomination for the Asian Television Awards

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
but i juz want to comment on tis particular part
...but it's not all about the role...dun bet...cuz if u had liked Pat played
Narin and Janie played Aoey....lol i dun tink the outcome
will still be the same...as much as I adore Pat..i dun tink
she would be able to handle tat role...

but i mean even Soriaya was more interesting than Aoey
but if i would give Aff an award i'll give it to her for her
role in JR

it was like tat interview Vill gave out..she said tat ppl was
paying more attentiont to Aerin becuz Kaew was more complex than
Nampet..then she started rambling about how Aerin knows more
ppl in the industry than her...i thought it was just lame excuses..
but although nampet wasn't as complex..i could still see that she is
a better actress than Aerin..

it tink it reallie depends on both the role and the actor...not one or the other..

but yes Ann does deserve the award for her performance ...
That's my point exactly. The role depends on the actors and the character. Ann play her role better that's why she won the award. Also, she has a stronger character. I dont know if Pat will be able to pull that character off. But if it's someone like Aom Piyada, than yes, I think she will be able to pull it off. Janie play Aff's role in JR??? Sorry, but I think Aff will play the role better.
Anyways, Aff can play the character but it won't leave as much impression as does as Ann's role as Nalee. So it was due to her acting in the role that lead her to recieved the award.

Like I say, Aff's character in JR is is too weak to really see her skill of acting. I think a lot of people like her in JR because it was with Ken and they have a lot of sweet scene. But if it's with another actor, I doubt the effect will be as big. If I give her the award, I'll give it to her for her role in JLR. You can see her acting very well in there and I think it's pretty good for a beginniner --at least it was my first time seeing her in JLR.

About Arin and Weir. I think Arin was impressive. She play her role very way and it was a challenge too because her character was very complex like you say. She was able to play such a hard role and got a lot of attention from it. She act as if the role was herself. She even said it in the new interview that she was afraid people will hate her because of her character. Sometime, for viewer to hate your evil character is because you did such a wonderful job and manage to capture the character so well. Arin did just that. Even big actress like Kwang and the other mother said Arin did such a wonderful job on portraying her character. They were amazed!

Wier did a good job. It doesnt' seem like her first time on screen. B/c her role is na'ek and is diff. from Arin's role as na'rai...both did well.
And they are both on a different category. Na'eke character vs. Na'rai....Even if Wier did good, Arin leave a bigger impact on me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
with all the firing up debates, i just have to say
top award is run by tv pool
and yes, i do feel that tv pool is very biased...
and i believe top award may be called "top award" but it is highly picked by fans votes or
sometimes, the owner of tv pool made the main decision..which she's really biased herself.

well, yea ken and anne won so what?
it's not like they never won before.
it's a cliche for me seeing them up there for years now.
i don't think neither was that good but since they got it, who cares?

talking aff, she's more new so even if everyone thnks she deserves and didn't its okay.
she still has a lot of chances.
she is gorgeous too.
she can prove she can act bettter.
i love her too. a lot more compared to anne (acting wise and beauty wise) lol

about noon, my goodness, she was just stunning and goddess looking.
so glowing and shining.
unforuntately, i didnt see Aff.
wish she had been there w/ noon.

besides that, my baby Son-Yuk was there and seeing him on stage was mighty awesome. LOL
hahahahah jk
anyways, I believe those who didn't get that were nominated will definitely get the award in the future.

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
lol
with all the firing up debates, i just have to say
top award is run by tv pool
and yes, i do feel that tv pool is very biased...
and i believe top award may be called "top award" but it is highly picked by fans votes or
sometimes, the owner of tv pool made the main decision..which she's really biased herself.

well, yea ken and anne won so what?
it's not like they never won before.
it's a cliche for me seeing them up there for years now.
i don't think neither was that good but since they got it, who cares?
Ken and anne won so what? so their performance in SB got recognized by most viewers. (or fans,
those viewers who were impressed by them and became their supporters)

talking aff, she's more new so even if everyone thnks she deserves and didn't its okay.
she still has a lot of chances.
she is gorgeous too.
she can prove she can act bettter.
i love her too. a lot more compared to anne (acting wise and beauty wise) lol
She does have a lot of chances in the future, if she proves she can act better to the viewers,
surely she will have more supporters (may also include TV Pool's owner).

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
congrats to them
they deserve it for all their hard works
i mite miss out on ken cuz of his baby and ready to be a father-sitter soon
as for Anne, hopefully i see her as a mother play one day

cecilia

Staff member

I think Noon has a stronger role. I think she has a better chance of winning than does Aff base the role of the character.

There is a reason why it is Top Actress Award. It represents how well the actress play their character (not by how popular or beautify they are) and I just think that Ann really deserves to win for how she played her character. Noon comes in second.

And we never know. Some people might vote for someone beautiful and disregard all things consider. And please do not tell me that that never happen to you.

"base on many many things not b/c you feel this or that of this person ^^" ........seems to me that you are doing the same thing too, Ceci. It is not that you may be bias because you are Aff's fan too?

Funny, I think you are doing the same thing that Ceci mention ""base on many many things not b/c you feel this or that of this person ^^"
They say that people who are saying it are also victim of their own word. It's hard not to be bias when you feel stronger for someone.
The whole issue which need to be understand here is that Best Actress is awarded to the actress who play their character better. Yes, Aff has talent and so is Ann and it just turn out that many people think Ann play her role better....This is why she won.

I think Aff is talent but I also think part of it is because of her good look too. She did not look good for nothing. She has her look and her own talent as weapon. The two go well together. You never know, His Serene Highness might has a likeness for Aff because of her personality or other factors. Some people just do those kind of thing.

For example, Son from Kaw Lom Petch (he's a model) is very good looking and handsome but he cannot act. I like him because he's handsom and I think that if given him more time, he'll learn to pick up. As for Aff she is pretty and it also turn out that she can act...If you like someone, you tend to give that person a chance and that very chance might turn out to be a success.

Of course AFf did a good job. Noon did a very good job too, so was Ann. It just turns out that Ann won because more people think she play her role a little better. The fact that Ann won proves it all :D

Lastly, Congrats. again to Ken and Ann. They won together for Oum Ruk too!
LOl .. oh my, ppl totally twist my words around ---
i feel that some of you misunderstood why i brought up all the stuff i had said.
KEEP IN MIND, SOMEONE BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OF WHO'S NOT FIT TO BE IN THIS CATEGORY
what i've done and wrote in here is to clear or make a point that WE SHOULDN'T make judgement of other actresses in the list.
If they make the list, they are well deserve, they be the last person in the list but if they make the cut, they are good enough to be in it, given that, they are well deserve to be part of it.

My whole point of this issue is -- we can't say no one deserve to be in that category if majority agree to have them in one category <--
i'm defending Aff b/c of the whole 'SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE IN IT IN COMPARE TO HER COMPETITORS'

Bias or unbias, ppl make their own call --- I'm neutral on this two actresses. i GIVE FULL CREDIT on potential ppl instead of basing it off on my personal preferernce ..

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
Talking about twisting words? ^_^
No one has ever typed "'SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE IN IT IN COMPARE TO HER COMPETITORS' "
The whole issue "WHO'S NOT FIT TO BE IN THIS CATEGORY" is brought up by someone's
MISLEADING
accusation.
It was "she does not fit the title'Best Actress' especially comapared with her competitors" means she does not deserve to actually get the "Best Actress" title after comparing her with the others in the list. NOT SHE DOES NOT QUALIFY TO BE IN THE LIST.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay this top award was based on fan based lol.
Not too much about how good they played there role. The people who won got the most votes lol.

But I think everyone did a great job so congrats to all.
sank u kayla lol

i dunno how many times i said dis but dis award is based on VOTES. some of u might not be happy dat khom faek won but it did because it got da most votes. nothing went wrong. it won cause when da tvpool people counted up all da votes dat were sent in khom faek got da most tallies. and same w/ da other categories. those people won cause they got da most votes. people voted for dem cause they like them da most in whatever category they were in whether it be because of looks or talent or whatever.

i just read SonYukView4ever said dat sometimes da tvpool owner makes final decision. well then whoever she picks are da people she want to win lol sawan bieng didn't win dis award but it probably will win some other award. and it makes perfect sense to me y khom faek won cause it had ratings of 20+ throughout da whole lakorn. sawan bieng wasn't consistent like dat.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
No one has ever typed "'SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE IN IT IN COMPARE TO HER COMPETITORS' "
The the whole issue "WHO'S NOT FIT TO BE IN THIS CATEGORY" is brought up by someone's misleading
It was "she does not fit the title'Best Actress' especially comapared with her competitors" means she does not deserve to actually get "Best Actress" title after comparing her with the others in the list. NOT SHE DOES NOT QUALIFY TO BE IN THE LIST.

i thot that pancake didnt deserve to be in the category with her competitors. cuz pancake's roles aren't as good as noon's, aff's, ann's, or kob's.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree..chillax ^_^ but i would like to make some comments...

anyways..some ppl put down these types of awards
becuz they say its only based on popularity and not talents...
yeah i know how that can go wrong sometimes...but aren't lakorns/movies
for the people anyways...so wat they want or who they want to win
should reallie matter...cuz w/ out the viewers these actor/actresses...there's
no need for them...same way i feel about our country....i like the Popular Vote
much more than the College Electoral for the President...

btw i dun like these accusations tat TV Pool twits the results of these awards
there's no proof...and they are innocent until proven guilty

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehehe
yea i guess chill is the right word...but then i'd like to say something too lol
the award is over....so it wont do any good now cuz ken and anne took the awards..lol..but yea call me bias or so but i don't really care that anne or ken won.
i'm just not a fan of anne. lol period.

aff, she a lot prettier and younger. for sure, she'll have more chances to win.
i don't think she cared she didnt win.
she was probably smilng for being nominated.
she's cool with everything.