Top Award 08'

cecilia

Staff member
She was meant to cry in JR, but the way she cries... sometimes hard to distinguish if she is trying to cry or smile. I do not hate Aff and if it is a beauty contest, I might go for her :D
As for the rolling eyes thing, its allowed and you dont need to tell me not to either :rolleyes:
words, since when did this has to do with beauty -- what does beauty has to do with BEST ACTRESS? .. if we take this to account, i guess, some of the beautiful winners out there needs to come back and give their award away, obviously, they're just TOO BEAUTIFUL to win anything b/c some of them are not talent enough in my book too .. LOl

ppl, the context shown through - we don't need justification to tell us why this or that when obviously, their choices of word show the truth already LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Well deserving, I enjoyed that lakorn. It stood out among those usual sappy/r-scene genres lol. :rolleyes:
i was perdy happy when i found out it won but dis is a voting based award so it doesn't mean much to me lol a lot of awards are based on votes. still happy dat khom faek one though. but y wouldn't it? cause it had high ratings throughout da whole lakorn

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
She was meant to cry in JR, but the way she cries... sometimes hard to distinguish if she is trying to cry or smile. I do not hate Aff and if it is a beauty contest, I might go for her :D
As for the rolling eyes thing, its allowed and you dont need to tell me not to either :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it is a beauty contest, I will go for Noon lah if I'm the judge, I should be fair.

Noon at Top Awards~Amazingly beautiful!

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
words, since when did this has to do with beauty -- what does beauty has to do with BEST ACTRESS? .. if we take this to account, i guess, some of the beautiful winners out there needs to come back and give their award away, obviously, they're just TOO BEAUTIFUL to win anything b/c they're not talent enough LOl --- OR ON A POSITIVE NOTES, BEST ACTRESS WINNERS are ugly and loser with talent :loool:
Calm down, I am just trying to dig sth good out from her. But the winners didnt win their awards only based on their beauty, so dont worry, they no need to give their awards away.
Interesting positive notes! why cant they be pretty and talented? Just b/c Aff only has one does not mean others can not have both.

===============
words, since when did this has to do with beauty -- what does beauty has to do with BEST ACTRESS? .. if we take this to account, i guess, some of the beautiful winners out there needs to come back and give their award away, obviously, they're just TOO BEAUTIFUL to win anything b/c some of them are not talent enough in my book too .. LOl

ppl, the context shown through - we don't need justification to tell us why this or that when obviously, their choices of word show the truth already LOl
"obviously, they're just TOO BEAUTIFUL to win anything b/c some of them are not talent enough in my book too .. LOl"
It is ok that some winners might not be talented enough in your book, but as long as they are talented enough in most ppl's views, your prefernce does not seem to help a lot here ^_^

"ppl, the context shown through - we don't need justification to tell us why this or that when obviously, their choices of word show the truth already LOl "
LOL isnt this the reason why you edited your original comments so much? LOL sometimes this does not quite work b/c they have been quoted already ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^no need to tell me to calm down, i'm fire up b/c this is an interesting debate --
you're trying to prove a point, i'm trying to prove a point, you don't see how i see it, but other ppl see where i stood, just like how you said earlier.
to you, she might have just one, but to other non fan or ppl who are neutral on acting and beauty wise, she's deserving of the title b/c she is one talent chick --- NOT B/C of her beauty, if we took that into account, she would have been notice long time ago too b/c she's the same back then too LOl ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh yes noon was so perdy. a lot of times b4 she wore somethin real funky lol but she was so perdy last night

cecilia

Staff member
^she is pretty --- that's what i love about her but her acting choice won me over and over for so many years, there's at time, she's bad at wearing them clothes too but last night award, she's ASTONISHING.

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
Well whether she deserves this title or not is clearly shown in the result.

^no need to tell me to calm down, i'm fire up b/c this is an interesting debate --
you're trying to prove a point, i'm trying to prove a point, you don't see how i see it, but other ppl see where i stood, just like how you said earlier.
to you, she might have just one, but to other non fan or ppl who are neutral on acting and beauty wise, she's deserving of the title b/c she is one talent chick --- NOT B/C of her beauty, if we took that into account, she would have been notice long time ago too b/c she's the same back then too LOl ..
"but to other non fan or ppl who are neutral on acting and beauty wise, she's deserving of the title b/c she is one talent chick"
It is so entertaining how you made yourself on behalf of those non fan and neutral ppl, did you ask for permission first?
Or did you automatically cut ppl off from your list of neutual ppl simply b/c they dont think her acting is good? ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
Well whether she desreves this title or not is clearly shown in the result.
true, the result has shown but that doesn't mean, the rest of the nominee are bad --
by your saying, you pretty much say, the result show, anne is the best, the rest are just -- untalented LOl
what i'm trying to say is that --- the nominee in here are just as deserving as anne --- no need to say one is not as good or deserve to be in that category,
if we take your word and interpret it --- clearly, you're putting the rest of the nominee down by saying, THE RESULT SHOW who's the BEST !!! ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol dis award is based on votes. so no matter how talented or untalented da nominees are if they win then it's cause they got da most votes. deres no panel of judges to critique them

cecilia

Staff member
^so pretty much, vote by the fans -- a popular votes ^^ thanks Petch, for the clarification ..

i think that to be consider in the category, that means, you are one popular actress too ..so my whole point is -- whether vote by fans or consider by board of director, what matter is that, these nominees did a good job to be put into this category -- so no need of saying that one is talent less b/c of this or that .. they are talent enough to be JAM into one category and CLEARLY, they only PICK the best and most popular too --- if Aff is that untalented, why not pick someone else who deserve more LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop it's based on popular vote. they aren't picked for how talented they are. so who's ever fanclubs buys da most tvpool mags and send in da most votes dat celeb will win

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
true, the result has shown but that doesn't mean, the rest of the nominee are bad --
by your saying, you pretty much say, the result show, anne is the best, the rest are just -- untalented LOl
what i'm trying to say is that --- the nominee in here are just as deserving as anne --- no need to say one is not as good or deserve to be in that category,
if we take your word and interpret it --- clearly, you're putting the rest of the nominee down by saying, THE RESULT SHOW who's the BEST !!! ..
I never used the word, "bad". Your saying is just misleading. I only said "she does not fit the title, especially compared with her other competitors".

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhh Noon looks fabulous! :D That dress really goes with her fair skin.

Okay Ken's shirt really bugs me as well... it's like he's wearing a picnic cloth, that plaid... I don't know, it's just not the business... :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
^like Petch said in here, it's by popular vote, you can't decide who's best in this category when the vote itself is base on fanbase --

true, you did not put that word in but your context said 'NOT FIT ENOUGH TO BE IN THAT CATEGORY' what else can you interpret from this wording then.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooohhh Noon looks fabulous! :D That dress really goes with her fair skin.

Okay Ken's shirt really bugs me as well... it's like he's wearing a picnic cloth, that plaid... I don't know, it's just not the business... :blink:
lol his tie clashes w/ da shirt too lol oh my lord i was skimming through da show and da guys' hair is soooooo :huh: :mellow: :huh: :mellow: :huh: :mellow: look like they used a whole bottle of gel and a whole lot of time