Tookata Rerng Rabahm

Bou

sarNie Adult
I know, nothings been happening lately, except that paul and pancake keeps fightin! and its getting annoyin

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait anymore for her to find the will and proof that she is right about everything!!!!!! Especially to Paul because he fell for the n'rai and n'rai mom tricks.

maijune

SarNie Adult
how did you finish the series?!? or am i just mistaken :huh: ...lol i'm in thailand it's supposed to be the fastest (duh) and like it's not the end yet...or do you mean finish the episode?

i get soooooooooo confused sometimes (more often than not)

if you're referring to me....i don't know if you get it or not...i didn't said i finish it already i was just saying that it's going to end already as according to the storyline...

lovelana

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn, love Paul and Pancake. but I totally agree about the dragging and annoying fights they have. they should hav already started the rape stuff and all by now. lol.
moves too slow, paul seems slow and stupid in here. till now he still doesn't know that the step mpm and sis are evil. not like in Ruhat risaya with Noon, he found out fast, and that lakorn didn't drag.
I think there is still a while to go, cause I remember that at the beginning the step mom will use the fake will to get everything first,and the nang ek is left with nothing. than at the end the doll breaks and she finds the will, and than the whole thing is revealed about those evil people.

Oh I hate the two evil women, they really get on my nerves!!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
yea it should end already...all i see from episode to episode is the same thing over and over..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree. The scenes we see are Pancake's sick, Pancake's crying, Pancake climbs into bed, Pancake fights with Paul, Pancake fights with her stepmom and stepsister, Pancake calls the lawyer's son. LOL so repetitive. Oh well I want to see what happens in the end.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
This must be the most boring lakorn I've seen in a while! Nothing's happening from episode to episode except the same repetitive things that already have been mentioned in this forum and yet I can't stop watching it. What the heck's wrong with me!!! It better end next week!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This must be the most boring lakorn I've seen in a while! Nothing's happening from episode to episode except the same repetitive things that already have been mentioned in this forum and yet I can't stop watching it. What the heck's wrong with me!!! It better end next week!
I agree. This lakorn is very boring and everything is so repetitive and predictable. The only reason why I'm watching it is b/c of Pancake and Paul. Can't wait 'til it ends too. Paul needs to find out the truth already!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't seen the lakorn but it sound like Kwan/Oil ~~ lots of repetitive hahaha but ppl glue to it and they extended episode to dat lakorn . I think it ending on the 28th cuz Stephen/Kwan lakorn replacing it on 29th but dang dat mean it have 16 eps . I wonder wat the rating ...did they extended eps ? I remeber the old version was boring too .. cuz i don't remember any action bwt p'k/n'k even though they were marry like 80% of the time . So , yeah there was no r/willing scene unless they will added in the new version but if they goin add dat scene it should have happen in eps 7-10

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*sigh* ... I swaer... I'm watching epi 13 or something? any nothings happening at all. it's dragging.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I don't have much to say about the lakorn but I DO love the beginning and ending theme songs!! :) They're both soo purdyyy. :)

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i think that it would end soon..:)
because the lawyer told the evil lady that pancake did'nt find the will and that he is on the evil lady's side and the evil lady asked him 'but does'nt your son love her'? he said yeah his son loves her but he loves money.. i think he turned bad coz he is going to get bankrupt.
about the rape scene on the preview at the beggining when she was holding the pillow i thought she was carrying a baby :) but there was one part that he was about to rape her because she went to dinner with the lawyer's son and paul got jealouse so he got drunk and when to her room, he tried to but she started crying and he stoped.
another eposide where she was sick and he went to sleep with her in her room but he went to sleep on the couch, then later at night he went to see how she was and they had a chemistry where they had eye to eye contact and they were about to kiss but then she got up and said she needed to go to the bathroom....

can't wait to watch the next eposide.....:)