Tookata Rerng Rabahm

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lolz my sisters name is pretty funny its Frog...instead of kob lolz using the english version sounds weird...but her real name is Haruthai Thaveesinboonyagorn

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Would someone mind telling me how this lakorn is coming along? I want to know because I'm out of lakorn to watch... Is it a good one? Not so dramatic?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn is ok. However, I just hate the fact that Pancake is so stubborn and also paak kang. She married Paul so that she will win in revenging against her stepmom and her stepmom's daughter, so now he thinks that she used him but she actually loves him she just will not admit it. They argue back and forth and back and forth and its all centered around finding her dad's will.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is going nowhere! Paul & Pancake's marriage is so depressing! I remember the older version being a lot better than this version. The n'ek was more mature and she didn't carry the figurine everywhere with her! She just left it in her room. She's too obsessed with it in this version.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Not so great, I see. *sigh* . Good lakorns these days are so rare to find now. When I was small, I remembered that lakorns where way more exciting and the plots were way better.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with everyone here.. it's really getting annoying but im still watching it because i love paul lol anyways the beginning of the lakorn was good to me and i thought after the marriage things would get better but it didn't... they argue all the time and when they do make up its only for like 5 minutes and then they get mad at each other again // plus she won'tadmit that she loves him!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like this lakorn a lot. Usually when I watch lakorns I always forward some parts but this lakorn I can watch straight through w/o forwarding. I still like it even though you could predict what will happen.

paulina

sarNie Egg
i didn't have too high hopes for this lakorn, I still have the original one with Mew, and i still remember it was so boring to me.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm still trying to hook myself to this lakorn. It's just the whole point of Ch7's location and stuff that is going wrong here. It's not so modern.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The whole scenery and stuff freaks me out O.O . Pancake's like a business woman too. The way she talks and all.