Tookata Rerng Rabahm

LOL I wish I'd see some romantic scenes already. Why is it taking so long? No romantic scenes w/o wanting something. Like real love, if you know what I mean. It's not Pancake flirting him because Evil Lady's daughter's there. Oh yea...I think the lawyer, I think it's all a set. Can't wait to find out :)

Yay! Tomorrow its ending! Can't wait to see the ending I've been waiting for so long :) Finally get to see the sweet scenes between Pancake & Paul. Yay, Yay, yah!!!

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i can't wait to watch it... the ending is going to be so interesting.. ^.^ i wonder what will happen.
do you guys think that it would end like the old version? how paul tries to do something to her and he knocks down the doll?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
It didn't end this week but something finally happened at the end of eps. 15. Gotta wait till next week for the ending though :(

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think Pancake's going to think that Sirirwan is pregnant with Paul since she's puking. I so love how she ate Pancake's fish though hahahaha.

donna

sarNie Adult
he tried to rape her! it was so funny looking. they switched it too. when he knocked down the doll, the will was stuffed into the bottom part of the doll. this one, there is a key. i think that they trying to drag it out some.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup, they're dragging it out. There was no key in the last one. Paul is freaking ugly during that part Hahaha.

donna

sarNie Adult
she was horrible in that scene too. her acting isn't too good sorry to say. it looked to fake. i know that its fake but some people make it look believable

^^ Because you want to see Seriwan and Sajee g2 jail and get what they deserve? Well...most people watch the end for satisfaction like because it feels good to have a utopia ending...:p