Tookata Rerng Rabahm

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
I think Pancake's going to think that Sirirwan is pregnant with Paul since she's puking. I so love how she ate Pancake's fish though hahahaha.

yeh i think so to.
ahahaah yeh i liked that part to, because usually when she is about to eat pancake's food her mum always stops her but finally she ate it and she was so happy to eat pancake's food but it ended up poisioning her.
i thought that last weeks episode would be the last but it was'nt.. i really can't wait to watch the next.:)

lovelana

sarNie Egg
I'm actually a little disapointed in the ending, all happened too fast. seems like this whole lakorn was focused on pancake being in bed, and Paul being jealous.even till the last minute they were still fighting,and always the same procedures. but I love the both of them, they make quite the cute couple, also good chemistry. will be looking to seeing them again. but i don't think its gonna happen. cause i don't think this lakorn made good ratings.i love paul. admire the love he has for pancake in here,even though he is stubborn and all.
i totally agree on how this lakorn has been dragging, and ending is like this...

can't wait to see Paul's next lakorn!!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm disappointed too. they rushed it so much! when pancake found out that she was being poisoned, her reaction was too fake, sorry to say. they caught the stepmom so easily. this version had some cute scenes but the rewriting of the script sucks. sigh, love my classics.

i liked the part where she was like why would prapone wait for me when he knows that i don't love him? then paul points at himself and said me right? that was too cute! haha

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i'm disappointed too. they rushed it so much! when pancake found out that she was being poisoned, her reaction was too fake, sorry to say. they caught the stepmom so easily. this version had some cute scenes but the rewriting of the script sucks. sigh, love my classics.

i liked the part where she was like why would prapone wait for me when he knows that i don't love him? then paul points at himself and said me right? that was too cute! haha

really does she find out that the poisioned her already? what part are you up to? the last one? how did they find out?
i really want to watch it but i have to wait because it comes tomorow.. aww that was so cute when she said that.

donna

sarNie Adult
really does she find out that the poisioned her already? what part are you up to? the last one? how did they find out?
i really want to watch it but i have to wait because it comes tomorow.. aww that was so cute when she said that.
she finds out from paul. her uncle came to him and confessed everything that the stepmom did to pancake's parents. he told paul to go and take care of her. he catches her the next day pouring the poison into pancake rice soup. it was too rushed and too easy of an ending. you'll see what i mean by that when you watch it for yourself

my opinion...

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
she finds out from paul. her uncle came to him and confessed everything that the stepmom did to pancake's parents. he told paul to go and take care of her. he catches her the next day pouring the poison into pancake rice soup. it was too rushed and too easy of an ending. you'll see what i mean by that when you watch it for yourself

my opinion...

thank you donna. it sounds interesting and i was thinking that her uncle would confess everything as he felt bad.

lovelana

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if they went to any talk shows to promote this lakorn?
cause usually ch.7 lakorn go to wan van young wan yuu. so i was hoping to see them on that show.
if anyone happens to know please tell me

thank you heaps

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I think the ending wasn't too bad but it would have been heaps better if we could see some hardcore suffering from the stepmom and siriwan. There should have been some jail scene or something, it seems like the stepmom got away too easily. Also, the fact that siriwan and prapone will end up with each other in the future (as implied in the lakorn through the phonecall) is cute, in my opinion. I would have liked to see more fighting/cute scenes of them two before the ending as well.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo it already ended looks like another 10 dollars or so I'll spend at the video store renting discs... now a days I have to wait till lakorns end before I could watch it... otherwise I wouldn't have time to go rent the discs every week and still remember whats going on? Why? wanna support the cause .. haha sure I download and upload lakorns, but i make up for it by renting the discs =D LOL yeah i know im a dork. But can't wait to see pancake <3

pyh

sarNie Elites
This is by far one of the most boring nothing happen in every episode lakorn. Same thing with Paul and Pancake fighting in everyone episode. Paul is so stupid. The only reason I watched was to see Pancake. Even the end had no climax. It was consistently slow til the end.

maijune

SarNie Adult
even though this lakorn dragged but i still like the ending ep...at least little cute scenes of paul and pancake together...and liked how it ended too...

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this lakorn right now. You guys are absolutely right. This lakorn is pointless the same event happened over and over again :huh: . Paul, is pretty much useless in this lakorn. He is so dumb, I swear if I was Pancake, I would divorce his ass already <_< love him or not he's a loser.

I LOVE Pancake though, she is so pretty :p . She looks like a doll. She's currently one of my new favorite actress :lol:
I love her character as well. She is fiesty and her comeback to the 2 n'rai is so good :lol: . I think that's the only thing good about this lakorn. It's Pancake and her smart ass mouth..LOL..and I like how she's reasonable most of the time, unlike Paul <_< . The men is this lakorn suck badly :rolleyes: -_- ...ex - Paul :rolleyes: , Pancake dad, Pancake uncle, and even the lawyer's son. But The lawyer's son is more better then Paul. All Paul do is listen to the n'rai telling him man lies -_- .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ love paul...so hot...great lakorn....pancake has an amazing voice---love the opening song....and the ending song....the evil girl was really pretty too ^.^