Tookata Rerng Rabahm

lovelana

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. Pancake is also doing well in it. I love the clothes she wears in this lakorn, she looks great. Does anyone know what's the brand of the clothes Pancake is wearing? if anyone knows, please tell me.
Thank you for your help

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I liked this lakorn a lot from the beginning but it really is starting to drag for me. EVERYTHING is so predictable. And the n'rais get on my nerves. Pancake is doing an awesome job here. Agree with you, lovelana, she dresses so cute in here. Love her style.

LOL this lakorn's name in english is like dancing doll...and they're trying to find the will. well...if the story's called this, where do you think the will will be? duh! it's probably in the doll!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
LOL this lakorn's name in english is like dancing doll...and they're trying to find the will. well...if the story's called this, where do you think the will will be? duh! it's probably in the doll!!!

you're right it's in the doll...paul will accidently broke it and there the will...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
what is wrong with pauL?! i mean, if she's pregnant, then of course that's your child... be asking her who's the father... what a dumb jerk.

true but they've never slept together...and like i don't think she's really pregnant at all. it's the medicine the evil lady put into her orange juice. boy, i hate the evil lady and his daughter!!! they're so annoying and such liars!!!

btw kristy how do you make animated banners???

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
true but they've never slept together...and like i don't think she's really pregnant at all. it's the medicine the evil lady put into her orange juice. boy, i hate the evil lady and his daughter!!! they're so annoying and such liars!!!

btw kristy how do you make animated banners???
yeah, i just finished the whole thing and sh'e snot preg.lol. she is sooner though, right?... paul seems like he gained weight... not cute at all.

i use movie maker/tmpg/adobe image ready.lol. long process but worth it all.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't really see chemistry btw Paul and Pancake. The storyline are ok, but like some of you mentioned, the story line is very predictable.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
gno mak, mak. i hate paul in these kind of roles!! argh!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, i just finished the whole thing and sh'e snot preg.lol. she is sooner though, right?... paul seems like he gained weight... not cute at all.

i use movie maker/tmpg/adobe image ready.lol. long process but worth it all.
cool! can u make me a gif :lol: i'll send u the vdo clip ? :D :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool , u make some cute ainme there even though it take a while to load hahaha i'll get u the clip in a min thank u

maijune

SarNie Adult
well i guess this lakorn is going to end already...maybe like 2 or 3 more epi since pancake is going to live in her house to find the will and also her birthday is soon...are there gonna be any willing/rape scene at all?

how did you finish the series?!? or am i just mistaken :huh: ...lol i'm in thailand it's supposed to be the fastest (duh) and like it's not the end yet...or do you mean finish the episode?

i get soooooooooo confused sometimes (more often than not)